Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:39:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think its the right time to sell Bitcoin ?  (Read 3583 times)
think3214

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:59:52 PM

I think every time is the right time for selling if the holder needs the money because all the investment in bitcoin is for overcome your financial problems and you will have o sell them when you want money. Every good trader knows when to buy and when to sell to make profit and for anyone who does not have the strategies or what to look out for when trading, then they should better just hold unless like you said

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SvetikB

Activity: 504
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:02:53 PM

Never sell bitcoin! We live in such a time, when we should only buy. Considering the present correction, this is our last chance to buy everything that cheap.

Harley29

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:54:47 PM

No! I believe and i do this way. There is never a good time to sell bitcoin in few years BTC will cost 100 times more than now
Bitcoin is not good to sell right now as price of bitcoin is getting high more and more so holding a little can give high future price, now a lot of new people are entering bitcoin which is causing high increase in price but I think in future after more than one year it will be 10 times higher than this so better if you hold and don’t think about selling your bitcoin at any cost, just have patience and hold for the long time.
Rj Manik

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:01:08 PM

It will be depend when you bought Bitcoin, how many dollars it was and how much you currently have on your balance.If you have more than the price, you can sell it if you are profitable. And if it does not, if you have a lower price than the current price then keep it.
V. J. Meyer

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:21:34 PM

You are rights its not really good to sell bitcoin as of these days infact this is the best time to buy even more bitcoin because its price is lowering down again which means we can accumulate again bitcoin on cheaper prices which is more worth to invest on. I feel anyone who would rather be cashing out now, should rather be doing it for an offline business except there is just a huge dire need to spend the money on something very necessary
Yes, I think it is advisable to buy BTC instead of sell because the market is in the support zone and it is difficult to fall below this range. There are signs of growth for a few days too, but small, I hope things will be better in the future.
Kamarah

Activity: 268

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:53:11 PM

Hm. It is a hard question. Because each people have their own targets and you can not follow them all the time. I can give you my suggestion. As this time, the market seems very boring, if you buy bitcoin around at $7500, $8500 is a good target for you to have a short term profit. Otherwise, you can hold your coin until it hit $20000. It is also a good way to do with bitcoin

Binmado

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:10:11 PM

It will be depend when you bought Bitcoin, how many dollars it was and how much you currently have on your balance.If you have more than the price, you can sell it if you are profitable. And if it does not, if you have a lower price than the current price then keep it.
But for now, it is better to keep the BTC better, the BTC today will increase and decrease regularly, not follow any trend, they will decrease and then increase, but if you see the profit should sell them, But if you want to get higher profits then keep holding on, your profits will probably increase.
samycoin

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:13:18 PM

Do you think it will be the best time to sell as there are two kind of speculations one says the value of bitcoin will reach $20,000 by 2018 and there are also speculations that the bitcoin might go through a dump in upcoming days but i know we cannot believe into random predictions by random users due to the volatility of bitcoin but i need some suggestions whether to hold on to bitcoin or sell it out and invest some of it into altcoins and then wait for the price drop to reinvest into bitcoin which i am not sure will happen or not.
As of now we can't sell our bitcoin because the market is not stable like before there some prediction that bitcoin will.more down before it will rise again in a highest price. Even altcoins in down so you can sell it too.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
Jake Virus

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:37:15 PM

Never sell bitcoin! We live in such a time, when we should only buy. Considering the present correction, this is our last chance to buy everything that cheap.
I dont think that this is the right time to sell bitcoin because the value of bitcoin now is just stable at $7500 and that price is really cheap, so my advice is people should just keep there bitcoin and wait for the big pump this year.

The cure

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:07:06 PM

You shouldn't sell your bitcoin right now,keep it and hodl for how many months more,and you will see the big difference of price in the market. Remember,bitcoin is volatile in the market,be patience,and it will be profitable soon.
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:42:22 PM

this is not the best time to sell bitcoin, bitcoin prices are still very cheap while bitcoin prices can potentially become expensive, should you wait until the price back up to be very expensive from last year and hopefully it can be more than last year's price .

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:08:40 AM

this is not the best time to sell bitcoin, bitcoin prices are still very cheap while bitcoin prices can potentially become expensive, should you wait until the price back up to be very expensive from last year and hopefully it can be more than last year's price .
We only sell when we have to option, but if we can still hold then let's do it.
The future is bright for bitcoin, in order to get the benefits in the future we need to be strong to hold and believe on its potential.

STUDENTCOIN