Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:56:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: trading or working in signature campaigns?  (Read 3996 times)
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:36:15 AM

The current bitcoin is too high to include in the campaigns instead there are many campaigns that will pay in $. I think the next $ will be the main tool used to pay for the campaigns.
Yeah due to the present price of Bitcoin , the payrate of campaigns is really good when you're exchanging to USD. So i think it's better to go with the signature campaigns.
The good thing about signature campaigns is that you being paid in bitcoin and then holding for it to increase really make the effort worthwhile in the long run.

No one who has been in a signature campaign for over a year now,who has been holding, will not be wealthy enough to be able to set up something for themselves and looking at just the short period all these happened, it is really a great one. However, signature campaigns are not hard to do and this can be combined with something else like trading or normal job.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bbcolex

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:51:36 AM

I can do both , though trading for me is an easy profit but risky. You might win or lose anytime, while signature campaigns is easy to do if you can somehow contribute to the chosen project you believe will be successful and grow. Cause  it'll be harder to campaign a project if you won't bother reading and learning about your chosen campaign. 

removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:21:56 PM

Spend some time reading related topics in this forum to understand what is all about to gather knowledge and choose which one suits for you.

My opinion:

If you have cash flow for investment you may opt for trading but that needs good knowledge of crytocurrency and its a win win situation for profit.

If you don't want to invest as you feel risky or don't have any cash flow for investment and want to earn some BTC, then your choice should be signature campaigns. In this you need knowledge on crytocurrency,need patience and good structural English writing skills.

coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:40:38 PM

In my own opinion, trading is more complicated and time consuming becausw you need to keep track of buying and selling rates in exchange sites to be able to maximize your profit. Also, trading is risky. For me, signature campaign is better because it is less risky and money is guaranteed given that the campaign is legit.
It all depends on your skillset and the amount of knowledge you are having. If you are having good expertise in trading, then there is nothing bad in going for trading. In fact, trading can help you in having much more money than that of working in signature campaign.

If you want to play safe and you are satisfied with the earnings which you get from signature campaign, then you should continue with it.
Obviously. Trading is a very good profession that you can make use of to earn so much within a short while as long as you are very good at your trade.

I got interested in trading after I got a glimpse of what traders are really making and that really pushed me to learn and truly, it is worth it. However, this is something anyone can still mix with signature campaigns though, but depending on the level you want to go and your work schedule, it may be hard to mix with work.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:57:15 AM

The current bitcoin is too high to include in the campaigns instead there are many campaigns that will pay in $. I think the next $ will be the main tool used to pay for the campaigns.
The signature campaigns are not paying in USD, they are still paying in bitcoins and the only thing different now is because of the high increase within a very short period of time, they prefer to rather state the payment in USD and pay the participants the amount in bitcoin as at the payment period. It is crazy knowing that you will have to be changing the payment every now and then so as to blend with the current price as a manager.

As long as you have all the capacity to do everything this days and you are not lazy, campaigns would always seem to be the best option anyway. Ike they always say, what is the point settling for less, when you can settle for more, and the more you do with some little bit of effort, the more you get in return and the good thing is that signature campaign does not require a lot, just the usual learning, contributing and getting incentives for it.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:08:54 AM

What do you think should be done?
These days bitcoins are not given directly in campaign but tokens are given and very less campaign give bitcoins purely.
What would you do?campaign or trading?

do you mean bounty campaigns? bounty campaigns are the one that pays on token to their participants and signature campaigns that can be found on marketplace>services section are mainly pays bitcoin weekly however some of them are pays in mix (bitcoin and token). trading on the other hand is not easy at all as it requires a good capital and knowledge to start with, therfor i still prefer working on a campaign rather than do trading. although trading can give you more income.
Crislyn4116

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:22:35 AM

For me i choose the same because signature campaign gives me fund to start trading so that i choose both.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
speem28

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:37:32 AM

These days bitcoins are not given directly in campaign but tokens are given and very less campaign give bitcoins purely.
That's true and the fact that bitcoin campaigns are really hard to join makes it more interesting. Campaign managers of bitcoin campaigns are really strict about the post quality of their prospective member that is why we have to do our best in making a quality post so that we will have a big chance to get included in their campaign. For me, I will do both campaign and trading because it's not like you can't do trading while you are in a campaign or vice versa. You have more opportunities to earn more doing both.
BLAST2MARS

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:09:13 AM

It's good to do both. If an altcoin bounty is not that strict, you can finish posting that will not last an hour because most of them just requires 10 posts per week while trading needs a lot of your time.
RKSummer

Activity: 337

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:11:19 PM

You can do this at the same time. The best way to start trading is investing and mid-term trading. Find coins that are interesting for 1-3 months and buy them at a price reduction. Subscription company is not only profitable business, but also useful. I found a lot of useful information in the participation process.

I will choose both if I have a capital to trade, but for now I will choose working in a signature campaign. Even if it takes a month or two. In signature campaign, you can just post in a certain topic and fill the requirements in every post you (certain number of posts and post's quality) and that's it. Wait till you get paid.
Though there's more profit in trading, for me it is more applicable for those who are more strategic and knowledgeable in crypto world unlike me.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
tutchpa

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

CV proof..best project 2018

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:22:46 PM

i recommend you to do both.because bit coin is a coin with hi potential bull runs always.so any thing you can get bit coins do it as much as you can.there are only very few bounty programs which give bitcoins as rewards.majoryty of them given you some shit coins.so if you found a signature bounty which give bitcoins do it asap.it wont take much time.currently im doing 10 bounty programes(social media bounty-twitter and facebook)i spend only about one hour per day for that.for signature bounties you not need to pay much effort.only it take 5-10 min per day.also you can do only one at one time.so do your signature bounty and while doing it spend your valuble time for trading.trading you can get loss or win.but bounty always win...keep that in mind.goodluck

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CVProof.com - SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS   ◆   [Join ICO Now]   ◆   Whitepaper / ANN Thread   ◆   TFSTL
vinz7229

Activity: 308
Merit: 128

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:00:48 PM

For me both, cause all my earnings in signature campaign, I invest it in my trading sites, in this case I don't need to put money from my pocket I just transfer funds for my trading site and that's it. That's how I work in Bitcoin, always practical!!.. Smiley
Orino Suimuri

Activity: 129

RedTube & Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:28:11 PM

Anything related to crypto is a good investment for the future.
Even here you are a beginner (as me...) we are far ahead of 95% of population that has no idea about bitcoin or crypto.
So, I predict that -  if we become competent - we'll find a lot of ways to profit from the cryptomania

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
Manchumichael

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:48:41 PM

For me both, cause all my earnings in signature campaign, I invest it in my trading sites, in this case I don't need to put money from my pocket I just transfer funds for my trading site and that's it. That's how I work in Bitcoin, always practical!!.. Smiley

you are absolutely right, if you do like this you have more advantage one is you no need to invest your personal money to buy others coins, and with BTC you can purchase any coins in any exchange site. And suppose if you get any loss it will not hurt you more.
ngacengan

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:54:11 PM

participating by using signature campaigns is very good because we can get paid with what we campaign and can to become trading capital. but we can also participate in our ICO campaign by buying some ICOs.
Sohailul

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:18:42 PM

I think tokens are good. Because sometimes tokens rate increase very highly. And trading is also good one for me. Because trading is very profitable side for earning btc. So i use two side. 
ToxaBit

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:28:24 PM

I think if you combine work in the company and trade, it will bring a good profit

mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:33:08 PM

I would start with Signature Campaigns to have some money to start trading later. At first, it's hard to trade without experience, until you start making profit you will probably have some losses, so be prepared for it. Once you have a decent balance from your Signature Campaign earnings and decent trading skills you will make much more profit with trading than you made before with Signature Campaigns. Signature earnings are limited, trading isn't, so on long term trading can be much more interesting than Signature Campaigns from the profit point of view, but much more dangerous...

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
kakaalbie

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:42:12 PM

maybe you should campaign first. campaign results that will be in trading. wow amazing
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:11:09 PM

It depends on you, you can do one of them as well as both. Trading involves risk of losing money while earning from campaign doesn't.
Trading can give you more profit than from campaigns if done the right way. Campaigns can earn you a decent income too but it involves contribution of time and effort as you have to be knowledgeable in order to fulfill the conditions of the campaign.
Well if you have the time to do both then it will be profitable for you. At the same time you could earn from trading but it has risks involve in the long run, while in signature campaigns can give you decent and legit earnings. But compared to signature campaigns you can have high earnings if you can handle it good.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: