Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:07:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: trading or working in signature campaigns?  (Read 4010 times)
Chooroz

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:53:52 PM

I use time by doing both. If only trade, there is still a lot of time left to be wasted if just keep quiet. If you can manage time, then do both to get more profit.
For me trading and working on signature campaign is both profitable, but for me working on signature campaign is more great for me because i an not good enough on doing trading, sometimes i loss huge amount of money so i prefer joining and working for signature campaign.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
Osech1

Activity: 177
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:37:47 AM

i do both, trading for dialy income and signature for investment for the future
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:00:01 AM

I use time by doing both. If only trade, there is still a lot of time left to be wasted if just keep quiet. If you can manage time, then do both to get more profit.
For me trading and working on signature campaign is both profitable, but for me working on signature campaign is more great for me because i an not good enough on doing trading, sometimes i loss huge amount of money so i prefer joining and working for signature campaign.
by following signature campaign we could collect capital to begining our trade.so we two source for our money.trading bitcoin or altcoin and also reward from signature campaign.this is good for us.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:29:04 AM

i do both, trading for dialy income and signature for investment for the future

If you have time doing both activity only will give you more source of income dpeending on your skills. Trading is not suitable for everyone and unexperienced traders can lose their balance in blink of eye. Working for salary and doing your own research about trading will be more safer decision than riksing your initial capital on this crazy financial markets.
VPoro

Activity: 201

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:41:16 AM

in my opinion, trading is better than working in bounty campaign. the market fluctuates frequently and you can get profit easily by buying at low price and selling after it increases.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Cryptolord55

Activity: 71

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:07:38 AM

What do you think should be done?
These days bitcoins are not given directly in campaign but tokens are given and very less campaign give bitcoins purely.
What would you do?campaign or trading?

It's not about earning the money form bitcoin signature campaign and then investing them into the trades. You can always put your own money and still stay profited. There is no risk involved now a days after looking at the bitcoin and alt coin hypes.
I am reading everywhere that people are now more interested in the USDT investment which is almost similar to USD these days. The prices are stable for that and can get you quick results really.
If you fear of loosing then you should wait for good campaigns to come and then enrol into them. But to do that you will have to keep your account clean and always online. So make sure you are following the rules here.
There other ways too where you can earn bitcoins. If you can makes videos and blogs then you should checkout the bounty section where token are offered for your work and you can then trade those token with BTC easily. Little more hard work than the signature campaigns but better than nothing.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:26:23 AM

I tried myself in trade, but I realized that this is a very unpredictable occupation, or I have inadequate abilities.
The signature campaign is increasingly predictable and depends heavily on your experience and skills - it suits me better.

Why choose between the two when you can do both.  Learn the basic of trading and develop patience.  You can have this kind of patience since you are already earning in a signature campaign.  Aside from that working in  a signature campaign will ensure you that you can trade without investing any amount of money since most signature from altcoins only gives token and that will give you way to trade their token or coin in an exchange.  So for best result, do both trading and signature campaign.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Mrliberty

Activity: 193

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:27:51 AM

Working is more preferably for me, because we invest with our money
SmokerFace

Activity: 958
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:43:06 AM

These days bitcoins are not given directly in campaign but tokens are given and very less campaign give bitcoins purely.
For me better if you do both Grin
Join on signature campaign(not Bounty signature campaign because it takes time to get your salary) that gives you weekly salary and the salary you'll get invest it on trading but if you want low risk just do signature campaign only it makes you sure that you wouldn't lose your salary.
Im doing this method and now i get a good profit using my free salary Grin But don't take a risk if you're not much good at trading just try to put about 30% of your salary in Exchanges.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1004

www.licx.io

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:03:40 AM

do both if you have a lot of time. even more so if you do not have a job. but, for some people who have a job, sometimes they just trade in this case, because it's more profitable, and easier.

▄███████████████████████▄
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:31:37 AM
Last edit: March 16, 2018, 05:16:41 AM by BlockEye

do both if you have a lot of time. even more so if you do not have a job. but, for some people who have a job, sometimes they just trade in this case, because it's more profitable, and easier.
It depends on your time and availability, but it will be good to do both, especially if you don't have enough amount for trading , the earnings from signature depending on what project is somehow helpful too. But always set aside some BTC for your reserve and don't all in in trading so that you will still have money to use in case of emergency and also if you Fuck up in your trading which can happen anytime.
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:37:16 AM

I tried myself in trade, but I realized that this is a very unpredictable occupation, or I have inadequate abilities.
The signature campaign is increasingly predictable and depends heavily on your experience and skills - it suits me better.
How much we can earn from signature campaigns. Huh

Do you think joining in the signature campaign is a job? What will you do if the signature campaigns removed from the forum.Signature campaigns can't be consider as job so never compare it with trading,in trading where you can make $100 or $10000 per week based on your luck.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
royalcrypt

Activity: 456
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:53:46 AM

If I don't have a lot of money I'd be working in bounty campaigns rather than taking high risk in trading. however you can keep making portfolio in your favorite long term coins.
armarsterling7

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:53:54 AM

I really like the business but I do not have the capital. So I will choose to be a signature campaign to contribute capital to be able to carry out the work that I am passionate about. I'm not really interested in the current job because they do not have a strategic mindset. I like business because I want to please my customers, be satisfied with my self and help my country.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
faranisa

Activity: 144

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:40:55 AM

Actually trading is simpler and I think it's worth it. In trading we must be smart in looking at opportunities (to decide when to buy and sell). But if you want something more, doing a signature campaign does not matter. we just need a broad knowledge of cryptocurrency
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:14:44 AM

I will rather learn trading to signature campaign because the forum can make a new rules regarding campaigns possibly making it difficult to participate in new campaigns just as the recently introduced merit system. As a trader you will have control over investment and target a considerable amount as weekly profits.
Mystika

Activity: 134

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:33:11 AM

I think it's possible to work both in trade and in the signature campaign. In the signature campaign after you read and post you can focus on trading to have daily profits. time management is only needed.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:09:02 AM

I think it's possible to work both in trade and in the signature campaign. In the signature campaign after you read and post you can focus on trading to have daily profits. time management is only needed.
If you can do both things, then it is your advantage, because it was so hard to do both things especially when you do have some work that needs to prioritize before doing any jobs here, but if you have kids or family that is relying on you then you should do anything for them.
MommyElsa

Activity: 387

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:09:57 AM

True,  time management is highly needed to work out both signature campaign and trading. Trading is also good specially in long term investment, signature Campaign is also better because it doesn't require amount of capital but your time to focus on sig campaign.

🥤🧊🥤🧊        ONLINE SOCIAL COMMUNICATION & DATING APK         🧊🥤🧊🥤
Rose119

Activity: 502

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:47:15 AM

You can do both ,Trading while working in signature  campaign ,they have  different ,in trading there is a possibility that you gain profit or you lose your money while in the signature campaign you need to wait until the bounty end,  then if that ICO succeed you just need to wait to get your token.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: