Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:26:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: trading or working in signature campaigns?  (Read 3998 times)
Geurangsang

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:44:12 AM

It's depend to uou for choice what that can make your happy. But for me, do the both is the best. When you get some token from bounty program, you can use it to buy other token or coin. Start form that, you just make a trading. You just do it in other time and you can start to analyze how the price of coin will moving.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
douhancan58

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:21:01 AM

I like to get my prize from my signature task and sell it when the price is high. I really like the reward and the risk of his being very small! The transaction needs the support of fund, also can bring the risk, so the task of social media and signature task is a good activity for me!
man22555

Activity: 430
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:48:05 PM

Why not doing both?

I'm an active user on this forum so it's no problem to make some quality posts over the day. Usally you don't have to post much more than 3-4 posts a day. Additionally i trade, but in a very patient way. I'm not huntig the "One big shot", i always wait until my coin rises before selling. I was able to collect a nice portfolio by doing so - gains of x25 in 5 months.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Nasty23

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:58:17 PM

I like to get my prize from my signature task and sell it when the price is high. I really like the reward and the risk of his being very small! The transaction needs the support of fund, also can bring the risk, so the task of social media and signature task is a good activity for me!
Yes the campaign is also good for me because it can give me capital that can be used in trading, and also I can have a chance to get a token of a good coin. Trading is also a good job but a high risk, for me it is good to have a coin from campaigns and after that if I have an extra money from it I used it to trade so that I can grow my capital more than I expected when I hold it only.

ruzadovec

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:08:27 PM

If you have a certain amount of capital to trade it will bring you more profit. You do not have the capital to work well on this forum and join the signature campaign to earn a bitcoin and then join the business.
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:18:21 PM

Working in signature campaign could be appealing, but the time it will take for your work to materialize in to bitcoin might take between 5 months to 7. Trading is more liquid for you and you could make gains in a matter of weeks!

arthotdog

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:25:45 PM

What do you think should be done?
These days bitcoins are not given directly in campaign but tokens are given and very less campaign give bitcoins purely.
What would you do?campaign or trading?
ithink for me its better not to choose instead do it both for the good source of income?imagine that you can trade while joining signature campaign and it will be an advantage because upon doing campaign we can encounter thrreads that making noise about some coins whos maybe we can put ouur investments,this is the better way of exploring forum for trading and making money on signature campaigns.
quantumcomputing11

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:27:27 PM

They both have their upside really and their downsides. The pros for trading are that you can make more money but you must risk more as well. And for campaigns the money is less but it is risk-free and since they are different in nature it depends on the person. I personally prefer to try doing both as I am on the forums a bit may as well get something out of it. Yet I actively trade and try to maximize every trade I can.

adamvp

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:31:46 PM

Not important if you are a trader  or you are bounty hunter - you have to get information about project which you are interested in.
For this purposes some tools will be helpfull (f.e. Algory which Ico ends in 30minutes). It is hard to read hundrets of twitters, slacks, blogs etc.
but if you will make good research you will get profit from both  trading and bounties.

I am looking for signature campaign Wink pm me
Blue Bell

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:02:59 AM

I think it's a fair that the campaign pays it with token, seeing that is being promoted is a tokens, but it can still be sold into bitcoins. Indeed, when in pay with tokens need a lot of process to sell it to bitcoin. But i think to follow the campaign or trade depends on each person. I personally do both, but i trade only when the time is right to trade so i do more in the campaign.
Trading is a very good source of income because in trading you can earn a lot of money any time any place and in day job you can get only fix salary so I think trade is the best option to earn from it and I also quit my day job because of bitcoin because my earning was much more high then my day job so I will prefer trade on any other job and a lot of people they are doing trade day by day which mean trade is best.
alizay

Activity: 123
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:16:33 AM

These days bitcoins are not given directly in campaign but tokens are given and very less campaign give bitcoins purely.
It really depends on where you are good at. If you don't have money to fund in trading and if you think you can do quality posts related to cryptocurrency then signature campaign is for you, but if you are good in trading or have an experience on stock market and have money to fund it then do it. If you can do good in both trading and joining signature campaign at the same time it may be more profitable. I do both because I can spend a lot of time facing my computer and also have some strategy that makes my trading effectively profitable. Just remember that don't do things that you are not good at even if you can earn good profit from it, you will just fail in the end.

i think you're right, you need to spend a lot of time on the computer to participate in signature campaigns. I do both too but I'm horrible at making posts on a regular basis (though I try) as I'm always pretty busy. You really have to see this activity as a priority if you wanna get into signature campaigns.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Zandra

Activity: 418

24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:58:34 AM

If you want a quick profit you must choose trading, but I say to you its too risky, if you don't know what is work your money it can be lost.
In signature campaign you will take a many days before you get earn.
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:04:38 AM

Working in signature campaign could be appealing, but the time it will take for your work to materialize in to bitcoin might take between 5 months to 7. Trading is more liquid for you and you could make gains in a matter of weeks!
Well I would hardly prefer both, since i know that both has offer a profitable income but trading is a lot more profitable one but also risky. A signature campaigns  offers you a salary coin either altcoin or bitcoin but it takes a month to earn unlike in trading that you would get it in a matter of wise trading but the risk is also considered in trading.
dx_twisted

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:14:26 AM

If you want a quick profit you must choose trading, but I say to you its too risky, if you don't know what is work your money it can be lost.
In signature campaign you will take a many days before you get earn.

Trading isn't quick profit, unless a trader got lucky, in which a coin that he picks sky-rocketed it's value just a few days after he bought it. This tend to happen for an Altcoin which is currently new but it's way too risky as there is a possibility that it might lose it's value and become dead overnight within the market. Signature campaigns offers part-time work that pays either in BTC's or tokens, some are paying either weekly or monthly. No matter how long it will take, it guarantees that you will receive the payment for the task that you have done for.
fanhuaijiao713

Activity: 94

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:21:30 AM

I like to get my award from my signature campaign and sell it at the right price. I like the signature, sometimes some of the activities will pay less, most of them are a week after the payment deadline to issue the payment or movement, because it has a little risk.
Prettyme

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:34:13 AM

Well if you don't afford to buy bitcoin or any token then I would rather chose to work with campaigns because here you will not going to use money just effort and hard work is really needed just to get your reward. Joining campaigns is really hard because all your efforts is become waste if the campaign you are in is a scam then you will not get your token. So joining campaign is also risky thing.

bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:40:49 AM

Well if you don't afford to buy bitcoin or any token then I would rather chose to work with campaigns because here you will not going to use money just effort and hard work is really needed just to get your reward. Joining campaigns is really hard because all your efforts is become waste if the campaign you are in is a scam then you will not get your token. So joining campaign is also risky thing.

Trading is need to invest. You know about the tading process. Trading is not to easy to handle and process. You will canful to handle the trading. It time to proces. But signature campaigns to easy to get more profit. But you will create the account then you will improves the account rank then you will improver and you will know the process and connect the for share more information and get some ideas for the future growth. So you will plan to work and process.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:12:01 AM

I think it is best to do both rather than choosing just one of them. Working in signature campaign will help you to have capital because when you finished working in signature campaign then you will get coins that you can either sell for bitcoin and use that  bitcoin to do trading so you can grow it into a bigger amounts.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:17:31 AM

I think doing both trading and working on a campaign would be a better I idea because working on a campaign will not take more than 2 hours a day while trading too will not take more 3-4 hours as well. It is all about time management, period.   
mrtryonebiggums

Activity: 322
Merit: 111

Revolutionized Rotating Savings & Borrowings

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:04:44 AM

Both have their pros and cons namely investing your money into trading can be risky but pay off for you if done correctly. The difference with campaigns is that the money is variance free but it is significantly less than what you can make trading. I prefer to do a combination of both I like the best of both worlds Smiley.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: