Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:17:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: trading or working in signature campaigns?  (Read 4010 times)
wagi

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:54:44 AM

Signature posting should only be allowed in the single section of the forum in attempt to reduce the number of irrelevant, off topic, low quality, idiotic replies.

It can not prevent spam. Allow one section of signature will not delete 100% of spam in the forum.
There will be spam in that section. Spam or not is depending of the member in the forum and not because the section.
arcadian

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:50:07 AM

This is what i do, i joined signature campaign paid via bitcoin and i do bounties like facebook and twitter bounties paid via altcoins or tokens, the payout came from btc based signature campaign is to buy some cheap altcoins, hold it for a certain period of time until the desired target profit is reach then sell out. Same with the the bounties, the payout is hold that tokens or coins then sell out when the desired target price is reached but you have to wait for more than a month or 2. So both working and trading is what i did for additional income aside from my main job.

May I ask for how long have you been doing it and what were your profits? I ask this for encouragement and to know whether it is worth the time. Thanks
rxthree

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:19:32 AM

I do the both. I try to be every week in a signature campaign, if the campaign least 4 weeks, in the end of each month I sell the btc I earned to fiat so that I can supplement my income. The other BTC I had was trading with altcoins. It's awesome how BTC can change a life, I have bought so many thing only with signature campaign and I am happy I discovered this forum last year when I wasn't into cryptos.
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:28:43 AM

What do you think should be done?
These days bitcoins are not given directly in campaign but tokens are given and very less campaign give bitcoins purely.
What would you do?campaign or trading?

If it is possible you can do both so that you will earn much more. Trading or joining in a campaign does not take so much of your time and in fact you can also do that while working in a company as an employee or managing a business.
In trading, you just invest your capital then hold it until the price rise up and have reached your desired income.
And in signature campaign, it depends on the minimum requirements of a project but some requires you to just post maximum of 25 per week and also the payment is per week as well.
So, it's so nice to have that both income generating and grab that opportunity while they are still there. You just really maximize your time and effort to earn much income for your future.
miang

Activity: 196
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:28:43 AM

I do the both. I try to be every week in a signature campaign, if the campaign least 4 weeks, in the end of each month I sell the btc I earned to fiat so that I can supplement my income. The other BTC I had was trading with altcoins. It's awesome how BTC can change a life, I have bought so many thing only with signature campaign and I am happy I discovered this forum last year when I wasn't into cryptos.
ImSuparmin

Activity: 490

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:19:35 AM

I prefer to work in a signature campaign, because signature campaigns do not take big risks, do not lose and most importantly do not get nervous or think about the ups and downs of market prices especially now it's down drastically, I'm free of it. we should be able to choose a good project and of course projecty not lie or fraud.

ImSuparmin

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:23:29 AM

Trading more promising. Because we work with the money we have, we only need to take responsibility for ourselves and of course the results are more satisfactory.

Indeed in trading we get satisfactory results, but do not forget if you suffered losses you could have your money will run out or you suffered huge losses, because being a trader must be smart to choose the right time between selling and buying.

ImSuparmin

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:27:14 AM

if i have enough money to capital, i will choose both trading and signature campaigning..that way i will earn more money..i can have profit in trading then i can have salary in campaigning...and by that all of  dreams become true

I agree with you if we can choose both why not, besides you get a salary from your signature will also benefit from trading, but remember you should be able to divide the time well, because in tarding you must have more time than the signature .

InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:35:51 AM

Trading more promising. Because we work with the money we have, we only need to take responsibility for ourselves and of course the results are more satisfactory.
If you are new people who just join cryptocurrencies market, i advise you should start by joining bounties campaign that will help you earn a little money, but if you only rely on bounties campaign you will not earn a lot of money. Only trading will help earn big money. To starting with trading, you have to learn basic knowledge as: what is "bitcoin, altcoins or blockchain"; technical analysis... all of that thing will help you win in trading.
Juliedarwin

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:59:52 AM

These days bitcoins are not given directly in campaign but tokens are given and very less campaign give bitcoins purely.

I'm prefer to joined with lots of campaign where I can be much more have to earn money,. But more patient with that. And must be careful to choose the team which is not to be a scam.
keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:00:56 AM

I do both. signature campaign help me earn free coin with out shelling out money only patience and time is my investment. i also do trading coming from my earned coins in signature campaign to make my coins grow for long term investment.
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:34:33 AM

I prefer to work in many bounty campaigns than trading. Both of them are profitable but trading is more risky than bounty campaigns. I earned now many money because of bounty campaigns.
Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:12:51 PM

You can do both for you to earn more money. You should only have a good time management for you to do trading and working in signature campaign together. Both of trading and signature campaign are profitable and also time consuming job. You should create a plan on how you will manage your time.
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:16:08 AM

This is pretty good. Working for others make me look at myself very small. I always think that, if they can do it, they I can as well!
Well for experience, it is great to be trained from working in signature companies but at the end of the day, the success you made will only be contributed for other people. Unlike trading on your own, it will make yourself worthy.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:13:40 AM

For me, trading and working in signature campaign are both great and this are both giving opportunity to earn money to everyone who want to engage within.

In trading you need capital but through this earning money is easy as long as you have a lot of knowledge and techniques within. Also the important reminders in trading is your patience and don't be greedy.

While in signature campaign, to earn money within is you need to work on it. The one advantage in signature campaign you don't need capital here to earn money. They will pay you on the output from work you rendered.
Cactushrt

Activity: 952
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:56:09 AM

In trading you will need a capital while signature campaign need te and effort and there are possibilities you will not be paid of the project don't theiri minimum goal.

▄▄█████▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀█▌
             ▄████▀    ▀▄▀
    ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀       █▌
 ▄█▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄     ▄█▀
██▌        ██▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██▀
███▄▄▄     ███ ▄▄███▀▀
 ▀▀███████ ███▐██▀▀▄██
     ▀▀▀▀▀ ███     ███▌
           ▐██     ▐██▌
           ▐██▄    ▐██
            ▀██▄ ▄▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄
Catena

▀██     ▄██▀
██▄ ▄██▀
▀█████
██
▄█████
██▀ ▀██▄
▄██     ▀██▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
██████▀▀███████████▀▀██████
██████    ▀     ▀    ██████
██████               ██████
█████▌               ▐█████
█████                 █████
█████▌               ▐█████
███████▄           ▄███████
████▄▀████▀     ▀██████████
█████▄ ▀▀▀       ██████████
███████▄▄▄       ██████████
BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:24:33 AM

For me, trading and working in signature campaign are both great and this are both giving opportunity to earn money to everyone who want to engage within.

In trading you need capital but through this earning money is easy as long as you have a lot of knowledge and techniques within. Also the important reminders in trading is your patience and don't be greedy.

While in signature campaign, to earn money within is you need to work on it. The one advantage in signature campaign you don't need capital here to earn money. They will pay you on the output from work you rendered.
To those newbie or those who didn't want to risk their money then, signature campaign is a good way to earn capital and start trading. I suggest that we find a sure profit project to be able to really earn after their ICO.
jerick06

Activity: 180
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:44:11 AM

You can do both. Work first in signature.The good about signature campaign is you dont need money to join. They will pay you for your work. Once you earn, then you can do trading. They are both opportunities to earn money so why not do both?

SCAVO.FARM (https://scavo.farm) SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO MINING FARM  BY USING RENEWABLE
amaterazu

Activity: 407
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:02:00 AM

If you able to manage your time why don't you do both. If you could learn from both of them it is better right? I do both and I can do it.

█▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌   https://digitaldollarcoin.com/   ▕ ▌█
∎∎∎∎    The etherMillennium Coin of the Century    ∎∎∎∎
7Pro

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:50:04 AM

What do you think should be done? These days bitcoins are not given directly in campaign but tokens are given and very less campaign give bitcoins purely. What would you do?campaign or trading?

That all depends on which of the two you are more familiar with and felt more accustomed to. I have been doing some signature campaign since I got into the Junior Level on this forum and I have many things to thank for with this great forum as it has become a venue for me to learn more on Bitcoin and cryptocurrency while at the same earning some coins/tokens which can later on be converted to Bitcoin in exchanges. As for trading, I realized that I don't have the knock for it when I saw myself making many mistakes from time to time. I am not closing my door to cryptocurrency trading though because once it is mastered it has the potential to really create an avalanche of profits. Right now, I prefer to concentrate on what I am doing but will definitely expand my baskets too in the near future.

Good points mate. It would wholly depend on your profit goal. Also, it is easier said than done in the trading market. Signature campaigns are way easier to commit to than trading. Trading is a more advanced means of earning because it takes lots of experience, knowledge and a big stock of different coins to make it work. Trading is a more active approach while I consider signature campaigns more of a starter venture.

Profit goal is one of reference while we try to choose one of them.
Example we want just small amount is enough and want only work without money risk then signature campaign is your choice. But if the goal is unlimited then we need to do both. Because trading can give us unlimited profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: