Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 10:55:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: trading or working in signature campaigns?  (Read 4012 times)
BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:36:57 AM

In trading you really need skill to trade and a good amount of funds for every trade. and trading is riskier because a trader only has 10% wins and 90% looses, but in signature campaign you have nothing to risk but your salary is not regular and might be small.
Blue2012

Activity: 182
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:33:15 PM

It depends on what you are good at but for me, I prefer working in signature campaigns. Because it's easier to do and you can work without investment. And the great part is you're earning and learning at the same time. I think trading is risky and needs a lot of time. But if you also have the skill and knowledge in trading then I suggest do both. At the end of the day, both of them will give you a lot of profit.
emmanborromeo67

Activity: 196
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:22:10 PM

for me is both of this working are profitable. trading is risky but signature campaign is no risky because you dont need to invest just effort and time. for me better is signature campaign.
babyshaun

Activity: 230
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:31:47 PM

trading stress can make you feel especially if the investment you use comes from the hard work you get when you lose only 10 percent as you can not sleep in thinking about your losses and you can not neglect your losses. in signature campaign I'm happy yes signature campaign is my only source of profit I'm happy here because I'm not under pressure on what I'm doing and I'm sleeping well in the signature campaign I think I'm getting more money in this signature campaign earn I'm here for 1000 $ very happy because of trading I did not get it so I'm just stable in the bounty and I do not want to trade because it's still possible to beat my earnings .. in the signature campaign I'm raising my family.
AmazingDynamo

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:40:11 PM

we can do both , trading and working with campaign , actually you should not hesitate if what you should do if trading or working with campaign , if you work with campaign and you earn from it the salary you had you can trade it , so you can earn both .
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:46:47 PM

we can do both , trading and working with campaign , actually you should not hesitate if what you should do if trading or working with campaign , if you work with campaign and you earn from it the salary you had you can trade it , so you can earn both .
Personally I think the signature campaign can be an interesting source of income. But when compared with trading then trading can produce something much more interesting, by trading then we open the opportunity to be able to get unlimited income. Doing trading also does not require a large capital so we can have a chance to start as a beginner. The more we do Trading the more experience we have and the key to success is when we can make the right decisions and also with the right timing.
pissyas

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:28:19 PM

If you are good enought with bounty you can gain easy around 1btc per month. I prefer to join signature campaign and others bounty because this freelance job no need capital in risk only need internet connection and spend more time to do it. But trading has big risky and we can not guaranted to get konsisten profit from it
Kavallo

Activity: 395
Merit: 129

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:20:44 PM

I am doing both. With trading sometimes I win, sometimes I lose. With signature campaign I always win, because I am actually earning what I am getting. Of course, when I'm winning with trading I gain so much more any signature campaign - but, then there are the times when you lose.
South Park

Activity: 2940
Merit: 799

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:58:01 PM

What do you think should be done?
These days bitcoins are not given directly in campaign but tokens are given and very less campaign give bitcoins purely.
What would you do?campaign or trading?

I will choose to work in signature campaigns because l don't have savings or capital to trade in bitcoin. But if l save some in my wallet l will trade also at the same time if it is possible. Because l saw that I'm  having the big opportunity to grow my bitcoin to be rich also like other bitcoiners.But l will learn how to trade also so that l will meet my dreams also.That one of this days lm a a part of millionaires also.
Once you get the money you should consider trading, do not look not having money as an obstacle use that time constructively, learn how to trade in the meantime that way when you finally get the money you can begin to trade immediately without losing any time.
xCryptoManiaX

Activity: 361
Merit: 137

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:38:54 PM

Both is good for some extra income, trading involves more skill and dedication tho.

infinity33

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:05:58 PM

In my opinion, we need to start with signature campaigns and simultaneously look at trading on the stock exchange. When you earn a lot of tokens, then you can also trade them. By that time the experience will be both theoretical and practical. The signature campaigns give a lot of different information, which in future will be useful for trading.

Definately i chossen both of that the trading and signature campaign becuase signature campaign a lot earn of token and you can get that use your trading to selling the coins.I need or two for now the future will be going if do it.

if you may the chance to take this two for then grab that opportunity for cause we cant ever be known what may ever happen for , so being a flexible to this both are one of the best thing and good choice for.
earl07

Activity: 168
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:05:40 PM

Both of them are good ways to earn,but it still depend on how you manage it.Trading have a risk than joining signature campaigns,besides others do both and earn more profit.If you think you can do the task at the same time then everythings good, as long as you have a knowledge in trading industry not like signature campaign that while earning you can learn too and widens your thoughts about cryptos.

_$ Cheesy BAKIT SAYO GILIW Cheesy$_  
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:57:11 PM

These days bitcoins are not given directly in campaign but tokens are given and very less campaign give bitcoins purely.

Why choose, just run it all. Not so far, campaigns and trade has provided many positive benefits.
Indeed, today many tokens are used for campaign payments, as their transaction fees are relatively cheap, when compared to bitcoins. But, if you have a lot of tokens, you can exchange it with bitcoin, and then you can trade with bitcoin.

Saichoukyushin

Activity: 770
Merit: 278

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:18:13 PM

Why choose, just run it all. Not so far, campaigns and trade has provided many positive benefits.
Indeed, today many tokens are used for campaign payments, as their transaction fees are relatively cheap, when compared to bitcoins. But, if you have a lot of tokens, you can exchange it with bitcoin, and then you can trade with bitcoin.
People's always choose and i think this question not needs an amswer since if he knows campaigns he knlws how to earn with it and also how trading works it will be a double profit.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
mafral

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:17:00 AM

I've never done either, but I think both are an investment (time and money) but they can complement each other. If you don't want to trade with your savings, you can work on signature campaigns, and use the profit to start trading.

I've a friend that likes trading and another that likes to work on signature campaigns. Both are doing extremely well. If you dedicate to it, both can give you profit, the difference I think is that with trading you have to be willing to take some risks with your money.
Xcelol

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:19:20 AM

I prefer trading
len23

Activity: 175

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:22:31 AM

Aa a Jr. Membe i prefer to work in signature campaigns earn imcome collect the campaign profit,after that if i already have sufficient savings i will try the trading also.
nani

Activity: 155

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:46:44 AM

I focus more on the campaign, because in addition to not need to spend money also I do not really understand about the world of trading.
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:49:45 AM

I am doing both. You cannot just depend purely on signature campaigns because there will be times when you will not have a signature campaign paid in bitcoin because upon posting of an opening, after a few minutes the campaign would be full so you should always be attentive and check the board always. You can always find a campaign in altcoin section though but most of the time it will be payable after its ICO which would be after a month or few months. In trading, as long as you know what you are doing then you can earn anytime because it depends on what you prefer if you are a short or long term trader.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
camito

Activity: 301
Merit: 3

DAEFROM.com

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:13:46 AM

What i would like to do now is to join signature campaigns or any other bounty campaigns. After getting paid, I also want to try trading. I heard that trading is a good way to make profits, t just depend on someone's skills and I want to try if I have that skills to make good profits with trading.

───[  DAEFROM  ]───
─────────────[  Stable PoW Platform Based On Ethash Protocol With Its Own Features ]─────────────
───[  DAEFROM.COM  ]──
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: