Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:53:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡[ANN]⚡⚡[ICO]⚡⚡SYNTHESTECH - Synthesis of Precious Metals⚡⚡  (Read 25398 times)
i-synthestech (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:04:56 PM

How much will be 1 synthestech be worth in bitcoin and will you be having a pre-sale ICO? if yes, then when will it be? Hoping that more announcements and information about this thread will be added. Looking forward to see the whitepaper and the roadmap for this project.

Thank you for the question. Our token name is STT, it will cost 1 USD. Bonus for pre-ICO is 25%
Furhter info can be found here https://ico.synthestech.com/
i-synthestech (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:08:24 PM

Can I get a link to the product or the real crowd sale website ?

The official ICO is being run , and it's entry can be found here:https://synthestech.io/
i-synthestech (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:10:32 PM

first of all, congratulations to your project. This is one of the less projects that I saw inchemical category.

I didnt know till  yet what is cold transmutation and I think most of the people do not know about it too.

May be its better to educate people about cold transmutation;  infos as youtube videos, patents etc ... I think when people understand that you transmutate from cheap materials into more valuable materials then you are going to get more investors for the ICO.

Thank you for you support and a good idea.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:12:17 PM

Glad knowing about your innovative technology for transforming one chemical element into another along with your experiments which resulted in achieving phenomenal results and obtaining of platinum group metals. Just loved your innovation of transmutation of one chemical element into another one which is transformation of low valuable elements into valuable element, its a good go with your project and STT token which equals to one USD.
i-synthestech (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:23:32 PM

It's still a new project and a quite low exposure, if devs will plan to open a bounty or a free airdrops Im sure many people will be interested in this project. Because airdrops and bounties will spread in social medias and other platforms, the exposure of this project will go up and more investors will be attracted to participate in the project.

You can join our bounty campaign here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2566601.40
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:59:56 PM

I did not quite understand the main direction of this project. It's something to do with chemistry and maybe I'm interested. Maybe someone can explain this to me in more detail?
dimon2307

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:01:16 PM

How much will be 1 synthestech be worth in bitcoin and will you be having a pre-sale ICO? if yes, then when will it be? Hoping that more announcements and information about this thread will be added. Looking forward to see the whitepaper and the roadmap for this project.

Thank you for the question. Our token name is STT, it will cost 1 USD. Bonus for pre-ICO is 25%
Furhter info can be found here https://ico.synthestech.com/

A good bonus for early investors. I'm sure this will help attract more investors in the early stages.
dimon2307

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:06:11 PM

I did not quite understand the main direction of this project. It's something to do with chemistry and maybe I'm interested. Maybe someone can explain this to me in more detail?

In the documents of the project all is detailed. Very interesting, I advise you to study. In a nutshell, it's hard to tell.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:13:58 PM

The ANN thread presentations are good and very detailed of how the project will work. The teams are good enough to make this project success. I hope that you will fulfill all your plans and really hoping that synthestech will get more investors to support the project.

Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:38:18 PM

This is so far one of the most innovative ICO project that mission aimed at creating real material values - precious metals, which will always be valued. Glad to know that the research group “Synthestech” has carried out a successful experimental and research work. The foundation was laid for the further development of the technology for LENR Transmutation of chemical elements. I believe this project will make a breakthrough for sure! Gonna monitor closely for any new updates.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 04:47:52 PM

18 million token is a great amount and also will have great price stability, however how is the token going to be used after ICO? Is it going to be used for purchasing synthestech product or during the precious items auctions or is going to be listed on Exchange for trading?

Vynerbertor

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:49:55 PM

I hope your achievements will help make information on the Internet truthfulness and more quality
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:55:06 PM

We are seeing blockchain applying to different fields, and your project is about applying blockchain to The technology of Cold Transmutation of chemical elements, but I read that this still a new technology, So my question, is Synthestech commercially viable?
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 05:31:45 PM

What an amazing project, this token will really goes hard in the future, because chemistry engine is interested so far, we will get some new surprising things in the future together with this recent opening!
And only 18 millions tokens! Tothemoon 100%!

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
moonfrost21

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:41:19 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2017, 03:55:18 AM by moonfrost21

Innovative Projects like this one should really gain a lot of supporters. Synthesizing materials will be one of the mainstream in the future.
I watched the video presentation on youtube but I didn't understand it. Do you have a english sub-titled video of it?

Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:30:23 PM

It's very great project and i never seen like this project on this forum.you have great technology to.convert the cheap rate material into high cost material.i belive that this project will definitely get success.i wish good luck to devlopers and all the team members.

I like the idea. A real world business and use case tied to a blockchain platform. I've seen a couple of other projects integrating a real world business to the blockchain ecosystem but they all failed at some point. Dunno what makes of Synthestech yet. I'd keep an eye on this one

farhan28

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:48:35 PM

Synthestech is a new in this crypto town...Well innovative project with lots of good plan...So many tokens wil be introduced in the ICO... but what is the price of this coin??
mr.icoanalyst

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:05:43 PM

Wow, this is going to be a good one.

Their staff and advisors only internet record comes from their own website.
And the website is actually anonymized using Proxy, LLC. I have mentioned before that this is a common hiding place for dubious (why the still go there I do not know).
As often happens with pseudo-scientific endeavors, they proceed to discredit the scientific community for not backing them.

In the whitepaper there are several examples of poor use of scientific terminology, such as "radioactive radiation". I am no expert in this nuclear physics stuff, so I am probably not the best to decide on how good their science is, but checking for peer reviewed articles is a good starting point. Oh what a surprise, there is non to be found.

You could say that the scientific backing of this project is brave, I would just say is unfounded.
Alchemy is a long forgotten practice, and belongs in the discarded pile, old do not mean good,
only in Zelda are ancient technologies better then current once.

It should be obvious, but stay away from this project. It is not crypto currency or bitcoin related and has nothing to offer the community.

You have been warned.

/ICO_Analyst2016 is over and out, thank you for listening, and don’t forget to tip your waitress!
marmeladko

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:31:59 PM

You plan to create artificial precious metals and this is cool! And the gems will be created?

Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:43:21 PM

Synthestech is a new in this crypto town...Well innovative project with lots of good plan...So many tokens wil be introduced in the ICO... but what is the price of this coin??
I think this project is for the chemist as what I understand, so atttracting an investor in this kind of project seems to be hard. So there challenge now is to make this project be more attractive like offering some bounty campaigns and explain more about the details of this project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: