Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:38:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Business with and without education ?  (Read 1228 times)
donaltrump8

Activity: 142
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:29:39 PM

I have observed that many business persons in my country are not educated but they are doing well. It does not mean that educated persons are not doing well.
Do you think a business of educated person is more successful  as compared to un-educated one??

How we can guess that this business is under the control of educated person or un educated person? Any idea

You have observed very good ! I think business doesn't depend on the education , it depend on the main of the ability of person .
There are many people  don't go to school but they are still rich

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
WhaleSlayer

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:23:52 PM

Rule number one: you must be talented for business. Rule number two: education surely can help
ShineftChaos

Activity: 378

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:19:17 PM

I have observed that many business persons in my country are not educated but they are doing well. It does not mean that educated persons are not doing well.
Do you think a business of educated person is more successful  as compared to un-educated one??

How we can guess that this business is under the control of educated person or un educated person? Any idea

Even uneducated person has abilities to succeed in business what more is educated person. Well in my perspective uneducated persons are more risk takers. They are not afraid to fail in life and stand up again. Then as time goes by those uneducated becomes educated because they can now afford to learn more.

TeLlMeFrY

Activity: 392

Spanish Translator

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:09:33 AM

It really depends. If you are talking about education in business, I think that it can helps but it´s not so useful, the money and time that you use to get the title, probably will be better used it in your own enterprise. However, if you make a career in a productive field like sciences, I think that it would give you an edge  because you could have a new way of see the world and better ideas.

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
Kuchiyosenojutsu

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:58:49 AM

think again once again that if your goal is to go to college for money only, then you are wrong. This mindset often makes education in our eyes very low in dignity. If our goal is to get college to work, I also agree that no lectures are actually we can get the money. However, it is precisely with college that not only we get money, but also we can get added value. Yes, educated people have more added value than ordinary people. With added value, surely we are more able to earn more money, but if we just looking for money, not necessarily because we have added value.
Golegard

Activity: 146

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:22:23 AM

I think it's both the same, an educated person and an uneducated person can be both successful it was just, a person that wants to study is a person who wants to have more knowledge in business and the uneducated person is educating himself/herself by experience. The diference is just the method on how they learn.

doctorbilly64

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:59:40 AM

Business without education is mostly leading to failed.
Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:49:51 AM

looking at what knowledge we are talking about...the master's degree won't give you a great probability of success in doing business...and the ability to apply knowledge about doing business will help to achieve success
Decade_Later

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

Changing the world, one project at a time

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 03:05:00 PM

looking at what knowledge we are talking about...the master's degree won't give you a great probability of success in doing business...and the ability to apply knowledge about doing business will help to achieve success

This definitely applies. If you can't tolerate a bit of education you'll never be able to apply knowledge in your work. I believe most of education is very inflated in cost, but the value is there. However, MBA's a usually not gained for the knowledge but the title.

If it's an asset, it can be tokenized. www.assetbase.io
bernashka

Activity: 298
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:31:05 PM

I can say at once that higher education is not compulsory or something so straightforward as such, without which a person could not live or make money for himself. Indeed, higher education does not teach how, for example, to sell tomatoes in the market and does not even give any working specialty. It does not teach how to become rich, famous and does not even say which niche businesses are most profitable right now.
salayog01999

Activity: 55

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:30:08 AM

The uneducated business man or women has a lot of experience that is why they became successful. They experienced a lot of hard works and manage to build a business. They are using their money in a wise decision.
Andrej Peiboski

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:27:21 AM

Of course you can have good results in business without formal education.
But business world becomes every day more complex, and to act in an "instintive" way can be very dangerous.
May be the solution - if you don't have special education - is to hire very good advisors :-)

Kayla

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:43:55 PM

I do not agree. Educated people are not always better in business. Most people who succeed in doing business start from zero . Unless the business is inherited from their parents. I see a lot of people who succeed in doing business come from the poor. Because of their persistence in making his dream comes true,  along with their ability and pray. So they become a successful man in business

rowel21

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:49:21 PM

a lot of successful businessman didn't even finish there schoolings

>        https://MFCHAIN.com        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM

Code:
>        https://MFCHAIN.com        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
shahadut_s232

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 08:30:00 PM

I think success of business is depends on his creativity. A businessman control his business on his own creative think. On the other side a educated person think so creative. He knows that how control of business.Education is more important of business because a educated person can make him a successful businessman.
Samj16

Activity: 162

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:02:40 AM

Business doesn't matter if your educated or not. I think its a matter of luck if your business was patronize by the people.
If you're educated that's good but if not its also ok, as long as you know how to handle your business,your people,you have a palce in the industry:)

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
✓ BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
Pintasak

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:38:39 AM

Nowadays bussiness is in the market with or without education as long as you know how to manage your bussiness well it can go bigger and successful but in the start failures may occur but it will take a risk as long as you want to achieve a successful bussiness

spongegar

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:06:08 AM

If we're just focusing on these questions and not outside of it (including the prejudice to the once who didn't obtain formal education). I would say that businesses headed by people without college education has a plan. In this plan we include target markets, taxation, product placements, marketing, branding stuff like that. Those that go into the business without formal education focuses more on instinct and gut feel of the market. Both could be successful and both could fail. All that matters is strategy and luck

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
chacharot

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:17:24 AM

Most businessman are born with a silver spoon in mouth, they are already rich even before they born. Of course they are educated. As for un-educated businessman, preserverance, goals are their key to success. They became educated thru their experiences in life but education is a plus. To be successful, its not totally the education, its your willingness to succeed.
Laokong

Activity: 118

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:28:52 AM

It doesnt mean with or without education in doing business mostly are not educated but they doing well or run thier business smoothly.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: