Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:12:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Business with and without education ?  (Read 1233 times)
Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:29:36 PM

I have observed that many business persons in my country are not educated but they are doing well. It does not mean that educated persons are not doing well.
Do you think a business of educated person is more successful  as compared to un-educated one??

How we can guess that this business is under the control of educated person or un educated person? Any idea

Education in the business world is of course important. but the only option to succeed in a job is not to be educated. The business life itself is also an education. We can also learn a lot of things in business.
I agree...experience in the business is much more important than education
bulls3y3

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:45:15 PM

Theres some business that doesnt require a high education.  Like a retaurant, it need skills in cooking not knowlegde. 
deejayce48

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

A sports token that knows your favorite team

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:04:41 PM

Gaining knowledge doesn't have to be you go to school and graduated in college. There are many successful businessman now who did not graduated in college but are successful in their line of business. For me as long as you read books that are related to your chosen path and have enough experience you'll probably learn. Experience is the best teacher.

│  F Λ N C H Λ I N   by SportsCastr   │    A sports token that knows your favorite team
(    Private Sale OPEN on QRYPΓOS    )          ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        REDDIT        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
suyanico

Activity: 124

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:00:11 PM

I have observed that many business persons in my country are not educated but they are doing well. It does not mean that educated persons are not doing well.
Do you think a business of educated person is more successful  as compared to un-educated one??

Doesn't always educated people more successful rather than uneducated people, it all depends on the business opportunities and experience of someone in running his business
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:45:26 AM

Do you think a business of educated person is more successful  as compared to un-educated one??

Doesn't always educated people more successful rather than uneducated people, it all depends on the business opportunities and experience of someone in running his business

You just have to know what you want amd strive for it. Educated people are after job promotions. Businessmen want to have their own time in their hands and they find ways to do just that. All it takes is to have a vision and a plan to start

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
Blockgraham

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:31:58 AM

Success in anything is a consequence of not just having some knowledge, but implementing it. If you can put into practice what you've learned at your university, you'll succeed. However, it happens quite often that those skipping education get far more practice. It is also knowledge, but the one you operate easily.
She01

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:00:35 PM

Having a degree helps but hardwork, perseverance and determination are the keys to be successful in anything we do like in business. You can know all things but if you will not move or work nothing will happen to the business you put up. You should also love what you are doing.
grievous16

Activity: 57

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:06:18 PM

Business only needs people who can does it well not educated people.
L1looker

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:55:58 PM

I think that education is not necessary for opening a small business. But business education is compulsory to create a big corporation.
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:19:02 PM

How we can guess that this business is under the control of educated person or un educated person? Any idea

In a certain business, education is always an advantage. It is our number one weapon to fight against the obstacles of life. However, there are still successful businessmen who didn't have any degree and that's because they have the natural skills and strategies. They know how to habdle and value their earnings. Maybe if they had enough education , they'll have more than what they got.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
butcherme

Activity: 368
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:36:50 PM

There's a lot of people who are well educated but not good with handling relationship with people. A good businessman should know how to deal with people, there's a lot of things that can be learned in books. However, there are also somethings that cannot be learned by book, only by experience.
Jingjess

Activity: 336

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:42:36 AM

Education is not necessary. It only helps to improve business easier and faster.
There are some business that suit for uneducated person like sarisari store or convinient store that are very successful,for me,as long as you have patience and hard working it is not impossible that your business becomes successful even you not educated one.

jcee14

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:45:38 AM

We dont need to be educated to run a business, if you have a good mind and motivated you can run a business. But education is one of advantages because there are some business that need education level.
valeryroma1

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:48:17 PM

Developers of this project wrote that they will support the functionality of the target education: when student choose courses according to the requirements of the future employer. And after succesful completion of the training is guaranteed a job.
kavindra

Activity: 221

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:09:33 PM

indeed many business people are not educated but they have learned in the real world, because most people educated in my country prefer to become employees rather than become a businessman, I think the most important thing to become a suskse people is experience

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:19:25 PM

Being successful doesn't really mean you have to have a lot of education, it's all about the know how and the mind to make the money. Starting a successful business isn't something that is actually taught in school. Its all about finding a need in society and filling it.
langka1213

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:22:47 PM

I think if you are a business minded, if ever you are a educated person or not, in the world of business what ever happens , this is ok. because everyone have there own strategy on how they operate there businesses.
Hipag

Activity: 106

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:08:36 PM

Education help to run a business.  I can't say if this business is under control of educated person cause sometimes this person lost control just like no educated person.
CryptoDens

Activity: 95

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:21:01 PM

No one can guess a business lived by an educated or uneducated person. All come back to how we go about a business, for example we must first learn the discipline in the business we work on, find as much as possible about the people who do business in the same field as us, attend many business seminars such as StartUp. Now most of what I see most businesses start via Ecommerce. Why this happens, first in starting a business with ecommerce will grow faster, why does this happen through our ecommerce reaches all parts of the world both in America, Europe, and other countries.
dongyi17

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:36:27 AM

some succeed in business without formal education I mean most of them do not graduate from college degree, some are good in other things aside form academics, well for me you cannot measure success through academic rating or grades but its being skillful, diligence, good rapport to people around you and also being smart in your own way, doing things in good heart and right way.. but given a chance when business boom and succeed pursuing college degree or masters degree is also importance for better development of what business you have.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: