Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 01:17:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Business with and without education ?  (Read 1240 times)
kylekyle2000

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:13:54 AM

There are people who are really naturally talented in organizing and managing their businesses. However, that is not the case for everyone that's why it would be best to learn how it works so as to be an effective business owner.

Blockshipping  ───────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ███████████████             Twitter     Facebook         
The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread  
vanslyien

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:07:22 AM
Last edit: January 12, 2018, 07:40:15 AM by vanslyien

Education have many interpretation depends on the topic, but if we are talking here is formal education it can be argued that whether a person attended business school or not can manage a business. There are lots of successful entrepreneurs who does not have BS degree or MBA but competed well in the market. In a simple definition, education is a preparation for a persons goal. In the course of running a business there are lots of decisions, and in every decisions there is always a risk. Sometimes there are losses but we learn from that and we improve and it is simply called education.
Mmball2018

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:15:26 AM

If their success is not illegal then I believe it's in thw character. Nowadays,what important is the character, what would you do with a person with skill but no character he will just certainly ruin the company, whereas if a person has less skill but with attitude definitely he will become successful. Skill and talent can be develop but it's hard to develop a character.
Olaextra2001

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:04:12 AM

An educated business man will meditate,brainstorm and study past events before making decision,but uneducated business man might not be mindful of the effect of his decision on his business future.
izzabel

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:33:18 AM

I have observed that many business persons in my country are not educated but they are doing well. It does not mean that educated persons are not doing well.
Do you think a business of educated person is more successful  as compared to un-educated one??

How we can guess that this business is under the control of educated person or un educated person? Any idea

Not all educated are business minded it's up to you how you manage and deal your business it's your way of choose how to grow and  became sucessful in your business
Genuz

Activity: 45
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:05:19 AM

Not necessarily, it is the successful people who pursue his career from the bottom. I think a lot of experienced people are most likely to succeed.
MS.LAWLIET

Activity: 221

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:30:46 AM

I have observed that many business persons in my country are not educated but they are doing well. It does not mean that educated persons are not doing well.
Do you think a business of educated person is more successful  as compared to un-educated one??

How we can guess that this business is under the control of educated person or un educated person? Any idea

I think that having business when you're educated is an advantage because you have the insights and the knowledge on handling things but i also think being uneducated but businessminded is a great thing because you will double your courage because you have a goal and that is the one that pushes you to strive harder in life and be successful.
Karapul769

Activity: 48

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:42:24 AM

I think if you have possibility to become educated you must use this possibility. I think educated person can do business better, but education is not enough for business. Flair is very important too.
nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:07:20 PM

My point of view if the educated or uneducated person in business is it depends to hard work. By the way business is not just for educated person it is for all who have it, who wants it, who discovered, who developed, and who wants to grab it. Business is for all either you are from above in life standard or just a middle life standard. The success of business is not just from the owner or founder but most of all from the very hard working employees.
Aso at bata

Activity: 124

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:12:20 PM

It's better to have education so that you manage well your business. Educated person know how to run a business better. If a educated person have a hard work, time and sacrifice is much better.
machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:13:44 PM

formal education only help about business theory, it is helping to start but its not helping too much, the success in business is depend on your hardwork, determination and how well you create and find opportunities to get profit, so success story is not depend on your degree
Interrobangz67

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:15:27 PM

Business can be learned with experience, but you'll have to be guided closely by a mentor to really grasp the skills needed to run it on your own.. Education builds a solid foundation and opens the door in learning advanced skills.
WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:59:58 PM

Having an education is always an advantage in the business world. It is always better to have an advantage for us to have a successful business. We'll have the idea about the solutions and strategies of our business. However, I admire those who haven't had an enough education but still managed to have a successful business. They are smart and strategic people.
cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:12:25 PM

Business is not meant by education, it depends on the business you will build.
For example, if you are into seafood you can have a business where you can cater seafood that most restaurants need on their daily menu, hotels who need your services. this cant is taught all in school it is a business where you need to be experienced in having or selling seafood to get the best quality for your deliveries.
Gintron

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:20:01 PM

Hmm how do you mean un-educated? I believe that your "un-educated" person has a lot of knowledge maybe not from universities but from
other books and experience. No man can succeed in life without education. You don`t need to attend any school to become successful.
Edison, Ford, Carnegie, Gates, Jobs did not have a college degree would you call them un-educated? Whoever is doing good in any bussines
must be a genius in a specialized field of knowledge.

Bitcore BTX - The Future Is Now | free BTX claiming for BTC holders + weekly airdrops + GPU mining
Bitcore F.A.Q.   |   BTX claiming + more info   |   ANN bitcointalk: open discussion   
segwit + bloom + 10 MB blocks + 2.5 min blocktime + only 400 MB blockchain! + Diff64_15 smooth algo
berungan

Activity: 124

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:32:07 PM

In general, business people are many of the people who are educated.
but did not rule out the uneducated person is also doing business, many also ...
only the difference is more detailed educated people.
Andrianla

Activity: 331

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:38:26 PM

Do you mean people are educated whether the person is a school or college? I think educated people have a lot of experience, though not college or school they have a valuable life lesson.
tengenenyen

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:42:11 PM

Of course, better educated. to better manage business.
Marjo04

Activity: 408

www.bitpaction.com

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:13:57 PM

Business is for whom finshed studies or not.it depends on how you managed and grow ur business and the important is you know the nature of the business you will build.even they are not educated they stil become a successful in business in their own way

chuchsostom

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:17:11 PM

Education is important but it is more important to experience what you do
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: