Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 08:06:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Business with and without education ?  (Read 1239 times)
pitgar

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:32:42 PM

I think that a real intelligence is not always connected with a high level of education. Entrepreneurship and business can be run by a non-educated person.
The thing is, that a really intelligent and smart person can always feel where he has his 'blind spots' and he will always crave for additional knowledge that is anyway closely related to education.
Tigorss

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:43:01 PM

to achieve success in becoming an entrepreneur, the most important thing is to do something with a high spirit of hard work and great fighting power
troydar05

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:38:24 AM

If you put up a business without education,for me you can manage your business even your out of knowledge.
peter.from.penn

Activity: 62
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:25:58 AM

I think that formal education has very little to do with success in business.  To be successful, a businessperson must be willing to learn independently and seek information.  In addition, successful business people are usually excellent in sales.  They know how to connect with others, form partnerships, and win clients.  These are things that you learn from experience, not in a classroom.
Gladz29

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:52:07 AM

I have observed that many business persons in my country are not educated but they are doing well. It does not mean that educated persons are not doing well.
Do you think a business of educated person is more successful  as compared to un-educated one??

How we can guess that this business is under the control of educated person or un educated person? Any idea

In terms of business there are no education needed, important is you are able to put up your business if you have more experience you learn more things, especially in business.
ryder1213

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:47:07 AM

For me every people has deserves to have an business if this is small or a big business, but it is more much better if that person has an degree graduate, because he or she much more manage it.

Chederella26

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:23:32 AM

There are people who have bussiness even without higher education background. I think you can start a bussiness if you know how to manage it, how to maintain your business and if the bussiness you do is something you love to do it can have more chance to be successful. But also having education is an additional for you to have more knowlegde in bussiness industry and the trend in the market.

██████████ ▌    GABROTECH.io    ▐ ██████████
DEMOCRATISE LOYALTY REWARDS USING BLOCKCHAIN
btsjimin

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:49:26 AM

I have observed that many business persons in my country are not educated but they are doing well. It does not mean that educated persons are not doing well.
Do you think a business of educated person is more successful  as compared to un-educated one??

How we can guess that this business is under the control of educated person or un educated person? Any idea

it is better to have education to manage a bussines for  better and fast improvement of one bussines.
That true because if you have education or knowledge It's easy for you to run your business and you can easily grow it and in times of trouble you can easily surpass it.
@matthew17

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:23:38 AM

In doing business education is not that a qualification .If you want to have a business you can do it without a college diploma .it will depends on your strategy and determination to do your business well .
lantan81383628

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:35:59 AM

There is people who is natural for business, meaning they learned what education didnt give them, i believe the key for business is being able to sell and manage people properly, this can be taught and also can be developed naturally

Only the right education can help you find a big job or start a business.

Business and education are the best reasons why education will help business progress.
Temitope

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:58:11 AM

The business of educated people is more successful compare to that of uneducated fellow. Educated fellow will be accountable in his business there by knowing when he is making progress or when the business is coming down
CaptainN3mo

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:55:32 PM

I think business does not requires education as long as you know how to manage it, you will gain success. But it also requires a lot of efforts, it wont be easy.
gelapir

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:58:49 PM

Its better to have education and luck. Luck is more important nowadays.
t2yax

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:18:28 PM

Anyone can run a business with or without education. Many people are running their own business without degrees, they just learned but their surroundings and all, and if you are a strategic person and you will put all your efforts and all then it will not be hard for you. Maybe the advantages of the person with education is that they know well the flow of the business.

arianee
• • • ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ • • •
Discord
Telegram ⊐●⊏ Reddit
Twitter ⊐●⊏ Instagram
Medium ⊐●⊏ Linkedin
Karapul769

Activity: 48

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:47:24 PM

If you put up a business without education,for me you can manage your business even your out of knowledge.

How? I do not agree with it because I don't understand how you can start business and invest your money in smth if you do not have enough knowledge
Junel

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:16:17 PM

when i was a child i learn how to manage a small business even i don't have any knowledge to handle it. but having technique how to improve to gain more profit. that's why i don't want to go to school before the reason i earn money taking not college degree. therefore business can be establish without education. many business man today having their business handling successfully shared knowledge by their co-business man
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:30:04 PM

Well obviously educated people have a better shot at making their business successful. It’s true that uneducated people can make up for that through pure hard work but educated ones have all the advantages in all aspects. Everyone and everything is more competitive then ever nowadays, hence I think being uneducated in the business world is no longer an option and a huge hindrance to success.
Blackmet

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 07:52:08 PM

Education is not the thing that will help you start your own business. Everything you need is skills that you can get in college or just from other people outside.

thet

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

elysian.finance

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:51:58 PM

We cannot identify what business is well managed by educated or uneducated person. Everyone have their own personality on how to deal and manage their subordinates well. Most important is they do well in business whether they are educated or not as long as they can handle it,  then it is good and acceptable.

Wandy one

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:47:48 PM

education is important but intelligence and mentality are much more important. try to count how many unemployed scholars out there, why so much? The answer is only one, because they are looking for a safe job without risk. Not that I say education is not important, education is very important but mental success is far more important possessed than just a degree.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: