Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 10:53:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Business with and without education ?  (Read 1238 times)
longskie0327

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:51:30 PM

It can happen, people can be good in business even without high education or degree just because they are skilled, talented, diligent, hardworking, patient and good in relation toward others, business, it could only mean that business or getting rich is not only for educated person but for those who really know how to climb he ladder of success strategically, and practically and faithfully,..good personality and hardwork means a lot.
ViewSonic

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:57:52 PM

According to statistics 38% of billionaires don't have higher education and 26% don't have any diplomas and certificates.
Just think about it!  Wink
amaldubai1

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:33:35 PM

The business of educated people is more successful compare to that of uneducated fellow. Educated fellow will be accountable in his business there by knowing when he is making progress or when the business is coming down.Well obviously educated people have a better shot at making their business successful. It’s true that uneducated people can make up for that through pure hard work but educated ones have all the advantages in all aspects. Everyone and everything is more competitive then ever nowadays, hence I think being uneducated in the business world is no longer an option and a huge hindrance to success.It can happen, people can be good in business even without high education or degree just because they are skilled, talented, diligent, hardworking, patient and good in relation toward others, business, it could only mean that business or getting rich is not only for educated person but for those who really know how to climb he ladder of success strategically, and practically and faithfully,..good personality and hardwork means a lot.Education can be a point of advantage. Not all of the people with the professional degree are the successful businessman. Education can give a little push up forward but that is not the main factor for the success. Success is achieved with the proper circulating through the knowledge of the certain business field. Without the proper knowledge that can be learned without education for the field, the Businessman is working in, the business can fail in the end. Education can be called just a little shortcut to the little portion of the success in the business world. Also, People with great connections and great background and many supporters can succeed without education but that can mainly end with a disaster in the end if the businessman is left alone to manage the business.
Adeolawu

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:52:08 PM

Small businesses owners and experts on whether you need to get that piece of paper
Jenits

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:17:10 AM

I believe if you are a kind of a business person its n0t important if u are educated or uneducate..
Dimon888

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:20:39 AM

Чтo тaкoe oбpaзoвaниe?- этo нaбop oпpeдeлённыx шaблoнoв, кoтopыe peглaмeнтиpyют дeйcтвия в кaждoй кoнкpeтнoй cфepe, в чacтнocти в бизнece. Бизнec paзвивaeтcя и cooтвeтcтвeннo мeняютcя "пpaвилa" вeдeния бизнeca, кoтopыe cлeдyeт пpeждe вceгo пoнимaть. A oбpaзoвaниe нe вceгдa пoдpaзyмeвaeт paзвитиe мышлeния и кoнeчнo жe пoнимaния "вeщeй". Mнe кaжeтcя oбpaзoвaниe тoлькo мeшaeт paзвитию, пoтoмy чтo  чeлoвeк бyдeт ccылaтьcя нa шaблoны. Paзвивaющийcя и ycпeшный бизнec мoжнo пocтpoить бeз кaкoгo либo oбpaзoвaния.
urang

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:26:05 AM

I have observed that many business persons in my country are not educated but they are doing well. It does not mean that educated persons are not doing well.
Do you think a business of educated person is more successful  as compared to un-educated one??

How we can guess that this business is under the control of educated person or un educated person? Any idea

in my opinion it doesn't matter if you are educated or not,most of the business man/women are not educated they don't even rich college degree as long as they know how to role a business and they are rich.if they want to enter that job i know that there parents are business man/women and of course they will teach there child how to manage a business and then if they have to try then they know how to do it and they have already an experience."experience is the best teacher in life".
Jgatsby

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

Pretty kewl right?

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:34:36 PM

For me it doesn't matter if you're educated or not, I've known a lot of people who succeed in their business even though they're not college graduate, even in the industry there are lots of famous businessman who didn't graduate as well and to be honest I truly believe that its not the education that will help you in succeed in business, sure it will give you some knowledge but to be successful business man you need skills which you can't acquire through papers.

bitcoin27

Activity: 141

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:26:15 PM

For me its depend in the person characteristic, like the person have hard work and perseverance even he/she not proper educated or he learn it by self study but he/she have a characteristic of hard working person and have a perseverance  i think he/she became successful. in the people who are educated but lazy it is useless and i think its nothing T_T...
billsted86

Activity: 198

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:26:16 PM

Success in business and becoming a successful entrepreneur are many dreams of everyone, but sometimes the dream of becoming a successful entrepreneur is hindered by the worry of not having a great education. Whereas in high education business is not the main capital for success, many businessmen are able to prove that they are still able to succeed even though higher education is not in get it.
noorman0

Activity: 1764
Merit: 695

[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 03:42:20 PM

Everyone must have an education, what distinguishes is whether it is formal or non-formal. In business, do not put priority where got the education, if it good will produce good also. But the best education is failure, where they will continue to learn to be better. And that's what makes success

This space for rent.
Available in mid January 2024 - PM me
SmellsCinnamon

Activity: 76

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:55:42 PM

I have observed that many business persons in my country are not educated but they are doing well. It does not mean that educated persons are not doing well.
Do you think a business of educated person is more successful  as compared to un-educated one??

How we can guess that this business is under the control of educated person or un educated person? Any idea

Many famous businessman became successful not because of education in schools but because they are money conscious. Being an uneducated person doesn't mean you won't be successful in business. They're good in managing money and making business strategies. As long as you do what you desire and being persistent in building a business, you can become a successful businessman.
Blackmet

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 05:35:26 PM

Business without education would be much more harder because you should start learning everything by yourself from the begining how to lead your business.

1BTC EQUALS 1CAR

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:28:53 AM

Everything can be learned as long as you are hardworking and does not give up. Those papers won't help you succeed but only an advantage when it comes to requirements so it all depends on the person.
munir15

Activity: 76

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:52:01 AM

I think more of the successful business owner is not completed in study but their strategy in business is very interesting.They had a lot of things to do to earn very high to get a profit.
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:24:01 AM

If someone can just read and write that is all to enable an individual to be successful in any business. In my country most people go directly to learn any business they intend to do. Some spend up to seven years just to know the secret of the business. So it is impossible for them to fail.
ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:00:42 AM

Education is not the basis to make a business very successful. I also watched many successful ones that don't have those have diplomas and what they have are dedication, hardwork and patience. People who don't give up always achieve that and they are the best examples of those people.
rockstarr

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:18:52 AM

With or without proper education, Everyone or every business minded person has the right to put up a business if they want to. It is an investment that can actually help them grow their money

It doesn't matter to have an education or not educated to have this kind of business especially to those willing person to learn and want to earn.
Katynya

Activity: 150

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:05:09 AM

кaкaя в пpинципe paзницa пoд кoнтpoлeм кaкoгo чeлoвeкa cтoит бизнec?? ecли oн дaeт xopoшиe peзyльтaты, этo yжe мнoгo o чeм гoвopит. мнe нpaвитcя выкaзывaниe:oбpaзoвaниe и oбpaзoвaннocть этo paзныe пoнятия. и тoмy ecть кyчa пpимepoв мoиx личныx. кaк чeлoвeк бeз oбpaзoвaния(тoлькo шкoлa) тaл мeгa ycпeшeн. A миpoвыe пиcaтeли? тoт cтив джпc..
princess.tyche

Activity: 110
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:12:05 AM

I don't think so. Bussiness isn't about educated or not but how you run it. Even the educated one can't guarantee their success in the bussiness. But if you are educated you can have a better perspective when you run your bussiness.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: