Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:50:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Business with and without education ?  (Read 1233 times)
startblouse8

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:24:07 AM

I think office work is better as atleast we dont need to have any headache and we are sure of getting a stgable payment at months end
frillyblockG

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:23:16 AM

I dont think there is any way to differentiate between the educated and non educated busienessman; atleast i dont know about it
Iyanuoluwa

Activity: 202

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:17:31 AM

Business without education will be successful and even it can be outstanding but the way educated people runs there business is different from the way uneducated people do things, they apply there education knowledge in all what they are doing and it helps a lot in business doing.
jao18

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:52:45 AM

Getting a bussiness without education is a very impressive..in nowadays all they care about education and degree holder,but all the truth behind of the success of bussiness is patience and interest and focusing on it.
You dont need a diploma o get a bussiness
Md. Sarwar Hosain

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:55:55 AM

If you have good education for sure you can able to hands on, your business and you can share more your knowledge . Without education but you have a business, for sure you cannot hands on your self business. you still didn't or can't expand your knowledge if may be how many years you are operating your business because you don't know the exact happening inside your business because you are not hands on with it. I have known a person a business with and without education.
ErickMalone

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:08:56 PM

Education is very important in finding a job or setting a business and earning money.
But at the end of the day, the success of a business depends on the strategy, innovation and eagerness to earn of the person - educated or not. It is just practical knowledge and maybe basic math.
Just look at Gates and Zuckerberg, dropouts but became successful with their ventures. People may say they are geniuses but everything can be learned with willingness.
INNOVATIVE BIORESEARCH

Activity: 341

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 12:25:26 PM

I have observed that many business persons in my country are not educated but they are doing well. It does not mean that educated persons are not doing well.
Do you think a business of educated person is more successful  as compared to un-educated one??

How we can guess that this business is under the control of educated person or un educated person? Any idea

Well, you can ask him his academic titles Wink. Education is the foundation for starting your activity. It gives you an advantage. But then, it is only you and your managment that make the difference between a succesful business or not. However, it also depends on the kind of business and/or profession. I can't think of a health care professional or a research scientist performing his job without a specific academic education.
stely

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:25:43 PM

Getting a bussiness without education is a very impressive..in nowadays all they care about education and degree holder,but all the truth behind of the success of bussiness is patience and interest and focusing on it.
You dont need a diploma o get a bussiness
Certainly, anyone with a formal education should value his or her training, but that doesn't diminish the wealth potential of ambitious non-degree holders.
Ninapz

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:24:31 PM

In underdeveloped countries it is better to be uneducated to run a business. You fit better into the animal like mentality of the business world.
vieehart

Activity: 73

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:10:58 PM

Having a business with education is good because in this you will train yourself as an application to your learning so that this will helps you a lot to manage your own business it is very impressive that if you are in a business while your education is not yet complete but you manage your business in a good way of having this it also very nice to see that having a good training to yourself in managing this as your own. Even without a education background in a business you can also be successful you can also use your own managing skills in order to be organized well your own business while you using this pattern you can now be a good business in such things or specific business that you wanted to.  In this also you may practice yourself in having a good managing skill of handling business so that you may now develope and improve yourself in the terns of business matter. In this helps you a lot especially this business of yours for example will be having a good business.
Suprex125

Activity: 60

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:42:04 PM

Throughout your career, people may not constantly tell you that you will fail because without a college degree. However, never hear their words. Keep yourself in charge of your success and prove them wrong with your accomplishments.

To overcome this, you must have the resilience and the spirit to keep moving forward. When you feel down, you can make a list of the achievements, experiences and positive goals you want to have for the future. By reflecting on a positive experience and creating a plan, you will remember why choosing your path in the first place.
ununoctiumprecipitate3

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:51:11 PM

If you have good and efficient planning and investment ability, some pre-weaven base for expansion then no doubt you will thrive well
usama98

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:50:47 PM

I have observed that many business persons in my country are not educated but they are doing well. It does not mean that educated persons are not doing well.
Do you think a business of educated person is more successful  as compared to un-educated one??

How we can guess that this business is under the control of educated person or un educated person? Any idea

Business is not realted with education its a matter of fate ! I have seen many illiterate persons who own mega businesses & educated people work under them but yeah education can give you a edge overall..
If you are educated you can do a better business , you can take more better decisions and you don't have to rely upon your educated employees.
SHAWN-MIDWAYS

Activity: 686
Merit: 521

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:10:40 PM

I would also assume they have learnt the act of running a business through experience and some basic education of knowing how to communicate with others with the right business language and Am sure before they became successful they did struggle at one point we can not for sure unless owners confirm this.
Do you think a business of educated person is more successful  as compared to un-educated one??

To be honest running a business is like being a leader, some are born with that character others are coached to be the perfect fit for the job, so being educated does not mean you will be successful... it just gives us the basic tools to survive this world, just my opinion.
fairytale

Activity: 209

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:27:01 AM

as long as you are capable, skilled and has the heart for what you are doing i don't think that running a business needs a degree.
Zack14

Activity: 128

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:31:01 AM

It's not really a big deal to have education to do a good job or business. because if we look at people who are successful in life even if they do not finish their studies. That's because for you to be successful in your life you need to be industrious, patient and patient in everything that you will face. that's a great thing that helps people who are not educated but successful in life. you also need to pray always to thank god for everything . People who are educated have a great impact and score on what they have learned to make them easier to reach their dreams. And its better to know that you did not finish the study but have your life been successful? you know that you are very good and that you will be impressed by yourself
Chepy8855

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:52:05 AM

in doing business does not look at the most important education can work hard and be able to grow the business and do a lot of field observation to review and improve the experience
curry101

Activity: 271
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:20:26 PM

It depends on how you handle your business. Even if you are not educated or didnt finished up studying but your are good and excellent in managing a business then you will become successfull.

sp01_cardo

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

Personal Text: Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:11:09 PM

It is not base to become successful if without education or with education. If you have knowledge and you manage you business very well then your business will become successful.

▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
BLOCKCHAIN WITH A PURPOSE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram    Twitter    Medium    Reddit    Youtube
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
outdatedruff7

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:24:59 PM

Ofcourse their is a special preference for the educated busienessman because they study management and public manipulation etc.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: