Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:07:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Business with and without education ?  (Read 1234 times)
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:39:12 AM

When starting a business and making a business successful doesn't really rely on education. It is mostly startig a business at the right place at the right time. Placing well educated guesses and taking calculated risks. The plus side of education is you know the ins amd outs of the business world. Such advantages like taxation, advertising, feasibility studies and others that could place an edge on your business. You'll also know how to handle products and people more effectively and efficiently.

summerbloom

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:15:38 AM

Business without education is not only the measured of being succeed in business instead is got to know the all knowledge from their parents or guru but sometimes is necessarily important to be a successful person in business issue is have seen a number of people living a very successful and luxuries life without any qualified, all it takes is mindsets, we can learn the ideas through practicals living and we can implement it into our own life living, though it takes a very hard work and dedication, so finally we are gonna get successful life or business
janecho25

Activity: 43

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:30:29 AM

I have observed that many business persons in my country are not educated but they are doing well. It does not mean that educated persons are not doing well.
Do you think a business of educated person is more successful  as compared to un-educated one??

How we can guess that this business is under the control of educated person or un educated person? Any idea

Being educated is a big points when putting a business.  Ofcourse because you have the knowledge to use and skills as well especially if it's through communication.  But then,  we have to consider also the advantage of an experienced person.  Skills are given,  that is why sometimes in business world, uneducated are more competetive because they hAve all the courage to try everything without considering a lots of thing.  While educated are more on critical thinking,  they analyze everything before trying it. 
So in that case, there are more uneducated people find success in business
ShiftyTripster

Activity: 93

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:01:19 AM

sometimes it could be a problem to know too much but not to do just anything because of your knowledge
questlunar2

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:32:44 PM

Education is very important in today’s world and especially if you are a businessman.
tsinelas

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:36:25 PM

I have observed that many business persons in my country are not educated but they are doing well. It does not mean that educated persons are not doing well.
Do you think a business of educated person is more successful  as compared to un-educated one??

How we can guess that this business is under the control of educated person or un educated person? Any idea

Business with and without education is still business as you take risks on lending money and giving it a try. Some who are not in the business world or who didn't studt business sometmes succeed.

▬▬▬▬▬      ▬     iCumulate         Investing in the future together           ▬      ▬▬▬▬▬
WHITEPAPER  ]     ████     PRESALE  /  Nov 30th - Dec 7th     ████     [   ONE PAGER   ]
▬      ▬▬▬▬▬     Twitter     ●     Facebook     ●     Telegram     ●     Medium     ▬▬▬▬▬      ▬
Leonia-Ridinger

Activity: 110

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 02:09:39 PM

I think you should make note of two different kinds of education - traditional, where you go to school and learn a standardized curriculum and self pursued education. But not only that, but more importantly the things you learn are useless if you don't know how to use them to solve problems. So that's the kind of applied knowledge you should strive to get to be successful in business. I don't think you can get that kind of knowledge by traditional means of educations (but they are necessary to provide you with a solid ground to expand further). The best way that you can get that applied knowledge is by having mentors and connecting with people that are really experienced in that field. Also, doing stuff on your own for the purpose of learning, like side projects.
sathi7890

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:55:07 PM

I think business without education is possible but business will not be full. Business without education can not have fill benefits. If a member of the family is involved in business then learning business through long-term perseverance without education.
cungk84

Activity: 87

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:01:03 PM

business without education, I think business without education it could be if business educators are not preferred as long as already clever in calculating
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:43:31 PM

I think every business has to be educated. Nowadays the biggest problem is the lack of education, yes the increasing technology is not helping in education. There is a cultural deterioration in Europe, America and Asia.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
recycleembarrass1

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:11:36 PM

Nah! a lot of people do business and are famous who are not educated.
LienTHETRADER

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:23:19 PM

If you are talented and inherited business talent then no.
concatmedial5

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:12:20 PM

Yes, nowadays it is important to be educated to know what is happening around.
fleecedamp

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:58:06 AM

I don't know whether or not it is required but I am a business management student so I require it LOL
bjtoralba2

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:09:25 PM

business with or without education is not a matter as long as the person who handle the business can manage things to get his business successful. Not all businessmen has accomplished  education but they succeeded because of hardwork and determination. Education is just an advantage if you run a business but if you are determined to run a business of your own even if you didn’t have finished education, you can,  as long as you strive for your goal.
mangoleaf

Activity: 49
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:41:48 PM

College is really just a waste of time and money.  Most of the business owners I know never went to college. Some of the dumbest people I know have a college degree.  college is just a business in itself made to make money.
lalithasp

Activity: 169

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:14:13 PM

There are pros and cons for both sides. Sometimes education helps business while sometimes experience helps for the busuness. Commitment is the first thing & education is not mandatory.
Ocherill

Activity: 60

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:00:36 AM

its true that business needs apparently no education but education is required for development of the mental status of a person
arcanayou

Activity: 150
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:38:34 AM

if you want business, then you need education, it is very wrong if you think that you can succeed without having a good education, maybe there are successful people whose education is low even uneducated, but that is only a small part, most of the others are success because of education, do not look at it only partially, look at the whole so we do not like frogs in shell
ribm4

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:48:06 AM

I think whatever be the job the fornal education and a bit higher education is required always for flourishing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: