Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:48:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in 2018  (Read 6715 times)
bojanstef

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 09:20:18 PM

I think this Thanksgiving we saw a small preview of what will happen after the Holidays and New Years. Almost immediately after November 23rd Bitcoin saw huge growth (assuming it took people a day to become verified on the exchanges).

"Bitcoin" on Google Search Terms
https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=2017-11-16%202017-12-13&q=Bitcoin

Click "1m" CoinMarketCap
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/#charts

In my opinion, the MarketCap of all Crypto will grow well beyond $500 Billion before February 2018 and before 2019 we will be paying for coffee with some cryptocurrency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
77Daeng77

Activity: 152

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:22:20 PM

2017 is the point where bitcoin value is getting higher because the demand is more and more, I hope 2018 will increase more and hopefully it will happen.
Matimtim

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:25:19 PM

Bitcoin has a great value at the present, its because there are so many investors and bitcoin user that's give high value to bitcoin, so I think in this coming 2018 bitcoin become more expensive, maybe the price of bitcoin  at present will be double in this coming 2018 because bitcoin become most popular than before.

BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:25:38 PM

The journey of bitcoin from 2009 to 2017 is very interesting. Although the stories of individuals(investors) are very interesting and motivational that how they initiated and what problems they faced at earlier stages.

In 2017 the number of businesses accepting bitcoin continues to increase. Where you see the bitcoin in 2018?

I think bitcoins will have forks on 2018. I'm just scared on the amount of possible forks happening in 2018 because it my be so many as cpmpared to 2017's forks. At least this keeps bitcoins very interesting to a lot of investors and will therefore invest more on bitcoins. Let's jist hope that in 2018, bitcoins will still be king.

Maxnetlabs (OP)

Activity: 136

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 09:43:35 PM

Bitcoin has a great value at the present, its because there are so many investors and bitcoin user that's give high value to bitcoin, so I think in this coming 2018 bitcoin become more expensive, maybe the price of bitcoin  at present will be double in this coming 2018 because bitcoin become most popular than before.
Exactly there are so many investors and bitcoin users that's give high value to btc. Yes, your opinion of bitcoin in 2018 is realistic
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 09:58:54 PM

Should we expect a one million dollar bitcoin? What is this BTC craze going on? I am just wondering how the USA will react to this new world order
I expect the value of bitcoin in 2018 not million dollar, is not high like that but much below that price because is very expensive to buy especially in some people that was going to buy. Maybe in many year past or two year from now it might be a million dollar its price, but i think its not impossible to might happen because right a lot people is into bitcoin now and bitcoin is popular so people get interested to it

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Maxnetlabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 10:48:40 PM

Should we expect a one million dollar bitcoin? What is this BTC craze going on? I am just wondering how the USA will react to this new world order
I expect the value of bitcoin in 2018 not million dollar, is not high like that but much below that price because is very expensive to buy especially in some people that was going to buy. Maybe in many year past or two year from now it might be a million dollar its price, but i think its not impossible to might happen because right a lot people is into bitcoin now and bitcoin is popular so people get interested to it

Million dollar per bitcoin in 2018 is not realistic figure. Although the demand is very high and daily the growth rate of new investors are also increasing. This is the threat for other currencies as investors loving trading in bitcoin. The question is valid how USA will react?
untugede

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:56:46 PM

in 2018 there will be a massive increase again may as happened some time ago so to now start buying it
and save it for next year in order to gain enormous profits on us

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:59:50 PM

The journey of bitcoin from 2009 to 2017 is very interesting. Although the stories of individuals(investors) are very interesting and motivational that how they initiated and what problems they faced at earlier stages.

In 2017 the number of businesses accepting bitcoin continues to increase. Where you see the bitcoin in 2018?
I am still optimistic that in 2018 Bitcoin can show a positive trend. This is all evident from the increasing development of Bitcoin users, and it can not be denied that it can make Bitcoin better. I think we will face an era where more economic sectors will receive Bitcoin. This is clear evidence that in the future Bitcoin could be the official currency recognized by many countries. I'm waiting for the time to arrive because I'm sure it can make everyone happy.
mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:02:25 PM

2018 is positive and will bring new hope for Bitcoin and its investors. Bitcoin prices will high in flow and competition is increasing day by day,Much more expectations from Bitcoin.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
Wagako

Activity: 249

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:04:52 PM

According to me i see a huge rise in the bitcoin growth.

I also see that view but then again it is really hard to predict bitcoin since it is not stable with its price. So I can say that it has the possibility that bitcoin will go down and decrease but definitely it will increase. So if you have bitcoin then just focus to it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
valisa

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:05:03 PM

I think bitcoin in 2018 will be good, maybe more entrepreneurs will receive bitcoin as payment, bitcoin price forecast will increase, maybe bitcoin price in early 2018 could reach 20000, that's my estimate
Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:06:10 PM

I am still optimistic that in 2018 Bitcoin can show a positive trend. This is all evident from the increasing development of Bitcoin users, and it can not be denied that it can make Bitcoin better. I think we will face an era where more economic sectors will receive Bitcoin. This is clear evidence that in the future Bitcoin could be the official currency recognized by many countries. I'm waiting for the time to arrive because I'm sure it can make everyone happy.
I agree.Bitcoin will become a national currency  one of these days.I think by 2018 bitcoin will have more demands from people and probably its price will still be in increasing value.There will be some hard forks that will appear that will totally strengthen the foundation of bitcoin.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Jonbak

Activity: 24

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:07:56 PM

I think that bitcoin next year will reach a higher peak
Maxnetlabs (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 11:19:12 PM

2018 is positive and will bring new hope for Bitcoin and its investors. Bitcoin prices will high in flow and competition is increasing day by day,Much more expectations from Bitcoin.

Always hope for best but as per previous growth of bitcoin in 2017 is amazing which keeps investors relax.
X-Marketing

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:20:51 PM

if the bitcoin still rises up.
and if btc is still strong,then what is for sure! 100%
must be some reason why its like that !!
in this world nothing happens just randomly.
and as we know that if goverment only want they can shut down easily.
second thing is that those kind of crypotech,its invented by high developers,anything related with crypto-tech are real rocket science.
and to invent and develope system like blockchain it takes alot money so the bitcoin and all crypto-currency is maded by people who
go alot money to develope this kind of thing.
in my opinion there got to be some specific reason behind why bitcoin price goes higher and still not crashed`?'
many things wich will gain value so fast like bitcoin will crash but im surprised that its not crashed yet!
as logically thinking person i just try to find logical reasons for everything.
i dont belive alice wonderland:) im more like very realistic
if  btc is so strong and the price goes up then there is has to be some better,perhaps much bigger reason behind that.
and that i know for sure!
chrisodie

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:22:13 PM

Anyone in USA see CBS new bs on Bitcoin Don't invest keep your money in the bank, it's safe in the bank. Guess they think we all forgot about how the banks screw everyone every 10-15 years then get govt bailouts. What a joke. Id rather keep it under my mattress than in a bank getting a 1/2% interest. f****n scumbags
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:25:04 PM

I think bitcoin in 2018 will be good, maybe more entrepreneurs will receive bitcoin as payment, bitcoin price forecast will increase, maybe bitcoin price in early 2018 could reach 20000, that's my estimate
along with the adoption of bitcoin payment systems by many large companies. this is what makes bitcoin expensive, and maybe this will continue. because the bitcoin trend is very strong in the present
X-Marketing

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:30:37 PM

Anyone in USA see CBS new bs on Bitcoin Don't invest keep your money in the bank, it's safe in the bank. Guess they think we all forgot about how the banks screw everyone every 10-15 years then get govt bailouts. What a joke. Id rather keep it under my mattress than in a bank getting a 1/2% interest. f****n scumbags

without new money supply,the  financial system like this based on dept can not exist.
new loan is payed with new loan.
system is allready rotten if they stop now then it will be economic collapse offcourse nobody dont  want  collapse happening,so   they keep paying dept with new dept.
and how you can trust bank? bank is not person you can only trust person.
but until there is no crisis or panic the banks are safe enough.
you should not worry about too much your money coz money can be easily lost.
but rather focus on real valued assets: like knowledge,maybe even real estate and nowdays cryptocurrency.
there is nobody never gona be rich who just chasing the money.
money is like shadow you never gona catch this:)
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:33:48 PM

I am hoping for the better future of bitcoin. In 2018, i hope that it will be the most lucky year to all of us and btc and alts. I hope by that time btc and alts are well know in the world and fully legalized as well.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: