Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:56:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will kill alt coins  (Read 1609 times)
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:22:46 AM

Bitcoin does not seem to stop growing

2018 Altcoin is dead

That's next to impossible. Bitcoin will not kill altcoins.
They cannot kill each other. People will still trust altcoins so money still come to altcoin. Thus it's really hard for bitcoin to kill alts.
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:35:58 AM

Actually bitcoin is never stop growing  Grin
It's not true that kill them.Maybe if bitcoin stop grow and fixed price then all altcoin will growing.

Well the fact that when bitcoin goes up and alts are left behind with it but it doesn't mean that bitcoin will kill alts and bitcoin is just a victim here. Surely it somehow help with alts to recover and many just don't see the other side of the picture.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
suvo05

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:53:22 AM

I don't think that bitcoin will kill the altcoin. When I first join the crypto market then I know the only one coin "The bitcoin" and after some days I got to know about the fact that there are lots of coins which I can trade and make money. Now as too many new people joining the crypto coin market the same thing is happening for many of them. Maximum of them are putting their money directly on bitcoin, but as they will become familiar with the other coins they will trade with the altscoin too.

chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:06:24 AM

2018 Altcoin is dead

Thus it might be otherwise. altcoin that will kill and make bitcoin fell. not forever bitcoin will be at the top because the longer the bitcoin is also increasingly depleted and will be replaced by other coins.

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
Tiennou74

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:46:24 AM

2018 Altcoin is dead

might be not ! because Bitcoin always support Altcoins in other way think deeply why it is   Grin
only the matter of time if you already into crypto world then you might know what i mean

Thanks
Regards
Happy Trading
justdimin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:46:28 PM

2018 Altcoin is dead
Not all Altcoins, but I am sure the space is going to end up being wiped clean from shit coins as they will not even have a chance to breathe, let alone survive. Those coins without products will really end up suffering it the most in the long run. I guess we just have to see how things eventually turn out in the coming years for most of them.

As per my analysis, I am not seeing any big threats to altcoins due to rise of bitcoins but altcoin will enjoy free value appreciations along with bitcoin's ride.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Jarx

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:08:31 PM

Bitcoin won't kill any altcoins.
Altcoins is needed for further development of all cryptocurrency.
I'm telling you, competition creates demand and bitcoin won't surelly defeat it.
jacksonmark30

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:10:33 PM

I don't think the rise of bitcoin will eventually kill all the other altcoins. In my opinion altcoins is riding with bitcoin, as the bitcoin value goes up so does their value. I think what bitcoin is killing the currency widely used right now which is DOLLARS.
Geleve

Merit: 104

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:13:04 PM

2018 Altcoin is dead

There are so many projects that has own infrastructure and own idea. They are mostly independent from bitcoin. Bitcoin can keep growing, it is not a problem, those altcoins also will keep climbing up in 2018.
coin163

Activity: 462
Merit: 281

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:32:48 PM

This Era just start and I don't think Bitcoin will kill anythings except scam and bad project it self.
I think this is both win - win and fair for all Bitcoin holder and Altcoin lovers

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5245436.0

Disposable surgical Face Mask with CE, FDA Approved for sell.
nidacoinlove

Merit: 254

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:34:41 PM

2018 Altcoin is dead

That's next to impossible. Bitcoin will not kill altcoins.
They cannot kill each other. People will still trust altcoins so money still come to altcoin. Thus it's really hard for bitcoin to kill alts.
Yes If it was so then XRP, LTC and ETH would have not reached to this new all the  time high prices. How would they achieved it meanwhile when BTC is super high. Look at XMR, ADA, WAVES, QTUM and many more who are at its best right now. It proves that people consider altcoin as a meant for good investment as well.  Bitcoin role is just like a leader in the crypto it keeps on promoting the other coins with itself.
tomwalsh

Activity: 112
Merit: 30

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:38:23 PM

2018 Altcoin is dead
This is a dangerous attitude.

There is no intrinsic value to bitcoin other than people think it has value.

There are many altcoins out there which are the backbone to highly useful and quickly growing applications and networks. Bitcoin is only popular because it was the first and the longest to be around, people who don't understand crypto think they are all the same and so pump money into bitcoin because it is 'proven'.

This won't last long though, it will crash and it will crash hard.

jacksonmark30

Activity: 91

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:40:21 PM

If killing altcoins means having a big gap of value from bitcoin I think it has. But that's not the case, as the Bitcoin goes up so does altcoins. Yeah thats true, it is a win/win situation for the both of them.
Manowar_PL

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:02:02 PM

If killing altcoins means having a big gap of value from bitcoin I think it has. But that's not the case, as the Bitcoin goes up so does altcoins. Yeah thats true, it is a win/win situation for the both of them.

This is the case so far, but who knows if it will continue forever.
slane3

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:08:41 PM

Impossible. Moreover, if you invest in altcoins, you can get more profit.
sensey

Activity: 119
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:22:38 PM

Not sure about, I can even allow that everything will happen vise versa, alt coin might make bitcoin hurt, maybe at this moment this sounds ridiculous, do remember bitcoin at its starting, noone belive it will cost something since couple of years. You never know..
catapult

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:43:40 PM

2018 Altcoin is dead

I don't agree with you. With the growing of bitcoin, the amount of cryptocurrency users is growing and people are searching for new profit opportunities with different altcoins.
xPPx

Activity: 531
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 08:19:19 PM

BTC forks will drain the market. BTC will moon. Others will get NO exposure. LOL!
2dorgit

Activity: 63

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:07:29 PM

2018 Altcoin is dead

I don't agree with you. With the growing of bitcoin, the amount of cryptocurrency users is growing and people are searching for new profit opportunities with different altcoins.

Looking at the remark made from a counter-trade point of view, he could be another great speculator of our time. Releasing a statement that entice everyone else to short, when he goes long.
Well, it is your money, your call world bro. Trust in your decision today, learn from it tomorrow. Thats how you get to sleep at night everyday.
HODL to the moon

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:13:52 PM

The problem is few alt coins are able to sustain the big BTC rise. But I think some will outperform a lot, but you never know which in advance.
Overall the fiat value stays the same though, but yeah, you lose BTC

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: