Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:05:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how risky is day trading?  (Read 2369 times)
Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:22:50 AM

In my opinion as I have experienced up to now, I think that trading risk is very high, if you can control that risk for you, it's easy to earn profits every time even every day, because at bitcoin prices always go up higher,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mombay

Activity: 299
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:50:37 AM

Unless you're super rich and don't care if you lose your money, I would suggest to avoid day trading method.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
ilya_gr

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:03:51 PM

At this moment with such red days it`s the worst idea to trade inside the day
If you`re really pro, you can make 3-5% a day
But every time,when we see unpredictable correction, the best way is holding
minatour

Activity: 687
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:06:36 PM

I think day trading has a big risk but it can be overcome by relying on your expertise to observe the development of altcoin, the main purpose of day trading is to make a profit though little and do not want to lose so when we experience a loss then we must cover it with other advantages

----------- ❱   ❱    ❱  The easiest way to earn 5 ETH  ❰    ❰    ❰ -----------
-------  Yearner is the ultimate connecting link between different DeFi protocols  -------
--------------------------------------------   ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    START FARMING    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰   --------------------------------------------
Cryptolord55

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:17:38 PM

Day trading are so very risky and i dont want to try this again because i loss many times on choosing wrong coins. For now im participating in a signature campaign and trading for long term. Im holding now 7 kinds of coins/tokens if i loss again i will never trade anymore.
GelsoAM

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:02:07 PM

It's risky because you only trade a short period of time and when it is too volatile you can easily loose a trade if you don't know how to trade or don't have alot of experience.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:22:25 PM

With the unpredictable changes in bitcoin price people have chose to hold instead of day trading,I mean the majority have.
How risky is day trading at the moment?

for my own study and opinion there is nothing connection for the day trading about bitcoin price, actually buy and sell altcoins using bitcoin not risky, is because the goals of trader's is to increase the number's of bitcoin even if in the time of the bitcoin price dump( the objective here is collect bitcoin until the price bounce before sell it or convert it into fiat) as trader always have a risk if you don not know what are doing.
Opekin

Activity: 396
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:42:29 PM

With the unpredictable changes in bitcoin price people have chose to hold instead of day trading,I mean the majority have.

for my own study and opinion there is nothing connection for the day trading about bitcoin price, actually buy and sell altcoins using bitcoin not risky, is because the goals of trader's is to increase the number's of bitcoin even if in the time of the bitcoin price dump( the objective here is collect bitcoin until the price bounce before sell it or convert it into fiat) as trader always have a risk if you don not know what are doing.

The less knowledge you have the higher risk you have the more knowledge the lesser risk. Day trading is a very high risk but i don't find that people are increasing their bitcoins because some people are increasing their altcoins holding thank bitcoins. Similar thing is to have many alts to be sold when alt go high.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
rxthree

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:47:39 PM

Day trading is very risky nowadays. This is actually due to the volatility nature of bitcoin.  The price of bitcoin rise and fall so many times in a day so practising day trading is not advisable only if you understand the ethics of day trading so well you can trade with falling into loss.
I'd advise you to just hold your btc over a period of time.
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:53:12 PM

Day trading is very risky nowadays. This is actually due to the volatility nature of bitcoin.  The price of bitcoin rise and fall so many times in a day so practising day trading is not advisable only if you understand the ethics of day trading so well you can trade with falling into loss.
I'd advise you to just hold your btc over a period of time.
holding our bitcoin for a peroid time make us to avoid loss that caused daily volatility.usually price moved like a saw ,,some time up and some time down.it is dangerous for newbie trader.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:35:45 AM

trading of cryptographic money isn't straightforward occupation. There are currently a great deal of merchants who stopped on the grounds that they lose huge measure of cash. In the event that you need to wind up fruitful merchant, you ought to be overcome and have valor to confront the greater part of the difficulties and snags.
Rosa Paula

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:44:50 AM

Risk is always involved on trading.If you want to day trading then first you need a good capital.I'm from my experience, if you have a good capital then you buy some good coin with half of capital.If you see few hour later your coin price is down then buy again previous coin.I hope next few hour late you get back your capital and some profit.
toxic0n

Activity: 413
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:30:51 AM

trading of cryptologic cash is not simple occupation. There ar presently an excellent deal of merchants WHO stopped on the grounds that they lose large measure of money. within the event that you simply have to be compelled tofinally end up fruitful bourgeois, you need to be overcome and have courageousness to confront the bigger a part ofthe difficulties and snags.
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 06:48:55 AM

trading of cryptologic cash is not simple occupation. There ar presently an excellent deal of merchants WHO stopped on the grounds that they lose large measure of money. within the event that you simply have to be compelled tofinally end up fruitful bourgeois, you need to be overcome and have courageousness to confront the bigger a part ofthe difficulties and snags.
Of course, the day trading has even become riskier than before due to the much prevailing character of volatility and unpredictability on the part of Bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies. It has become super hard nowadays as it gets you glued to the market without even having to blink an eye. Some experts even lose sights and their money.

stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:04:23 AM

Trading cryptocurrency is not simple job. There are now a lot of traders who quitted because they lose big amount of money. If you want to become successful trader, you should be brave and have courage to face all of the challenges and obstacles.
Yeah, generally it is not an easy task and that is why to make it easy on yourself, you have to know all the necessary things and tools to be able to play your card safely. It is a tough market and an extremely volatile one for that matter and you do not want to be on the side of those who carelessly give out their funds to the pro traders and whales cause at some point, which is what usually happen to those who just gamble their way into trading.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:16:15 AM

Day trading with altcoins are really profitable technique but the day trading with altcoins are extremely risky. You can easily lose your money if you don't have enough knowledge about altcoins.
Either you day trade altcoin or bitcoin, if you do not have any knowledge about trading, you will still lose your money anyway. However, I prefer day trading with bitcoin if I am ever to even try day trading again which is very stressful and would rather prefer sticking with the other styles of trading, most especially short term. Day trading is for the experienced and if you do not have what it takes, you will definitely lose woefully.
PonyBoy

Activity: 313

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:26:14 AM

Day trading is more riskily then middle long trading , in day trading very hard to make analizy and predict the price because of big volatile , for middle long trading is more easy to predict price and trade.
Bittrac67all

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:25:22 AM

It's a very risky for a man, who has no experience it this deal. SUch as every thing is this world)
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:42:18 AM

In my opinion as I have experienced up to now, I think that trading risk is very high, if you can control that risk for you, it's easy to earn profits every time even every day, because at bitcoin prices always go up higher,
Is there anything you want to do to give you money that does not come with a high risk? That is the importance of knowledge. That knowledge will give you all the necessary strategies you can make use of to enable you to have good profit from whatever form of trading that you are doing. it is generally the way things are, if you do not learn, you will always stand the chance of losing, if you learn, you can brace yourself to do everything right.

If anyone can study the market and have some confidence, they should be able to day trade or do any other form of trading and still do well. Understanding the risk will always make you play safe. No trading pattern is non-risky, just that day trading is more risky and usually the more the gain you make, the more the risk anyway. As much as profitable day trading can be, the more you can also lose everything if you are not careful.
mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:36:03 AM

Risk is involved everywhere,We should see good in the situation and take benefit from it.Risk can be minimized if prices falls we buy more different coins and sell out growing ones and hold those still didn't grow,continue this strategy and avoid to waste time wait more.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: