Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:18:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how risky is day trading?  (Read 2371 times)
sudnokpok

Activity: 406
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:38:12 AM

Day trading is more riskily then middle long trading , in day trading very hard to make analizy and predict the price because of big volatile , for middle long trading is more easy to predict price and trade.
BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:31:42 AM

I think that day trading is one of the most demanding forms of trading that takes a lot of knowledge and experience. And time too because you ave to be present on the market and multiple exchanges all day otherwise everything could go wrong. It's risky too and it's not for everyone, especialy not for beginers so maybe it's better to choose something else.

malaj
RakknRoll

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:04:05 PM

I cannot say what is the exact risk about day trading. All I know is everything in this world should consider risk as a part of adventure which gives thrill or spice. Making you stronger with this hindrances.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:46:58 PM

Day trading is more riskily then middle long trading , in day trading very hard to make analizy and predict the price because of big volatile , for middle long trading is more easy to predict price and trade.

It is not exactly risky rather a little bit more difficult than long term trading. The level of difficulty also depend upon the digital coin one is trading in. for instance, bitcoin day trading is far more difficult than altcoin trading as bitcoin fluctuates a lot more than any altcoin out there. But if someone holds his coin for the next day then he can actually save himself from loss. A good knowledge of bitcoin nature can help in becoming successful.
belalangsembah

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:59:31 AM

With the unpredictable changes in bitcoin price people have chose to hold instead of day trading,I mean the majority have.
How risky is day trading at the moment?
Trading cryptocurrency is not simple job. There are now a lot of traders who quitted because they lose big amount of money. If you want to become successful trader, you should be brave and have courage to face all of the challenges and obstacles.

For professionals there is little risk these people do not panic selling they can control their emotions. I think daily trading is only risky for beginners due to high cypto volatility and will do panic sales when declining, it is much more advisable to just hold for these guys
Distinctin

Activity: 2842
Merit: 650

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:33:50 AM

With the unpredictable changes in bitcoin price people have chose to hold instead of day trading,I mean the majority have.
How risky is day trading at the moment?
Trading cryptocurrency is not simple job. There are now a lot of traders who quitted because they lose big amount of money. If you want to become successful trader, you should be brave and have courage to face all of the challenges and obstacles.

For professionals there is little risk these people do not panic selling they can control their emotions. I think daily trading is only risky for beginners due to high cypto volatility and will do panic sales when declining, it is much more advisable to just hold for these guys
We do not need to be professional to learn how to control and don't panic.
The thing that we have to do is just to educate ourself and know our real purpose why we are investing in crypto, definitely there will be more
market dump but what's important is it will be able to sustain and survive in the future.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
barbaraperrine1611

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:37:21 AM

Day trading is more riskier than Delivery trading. As day trading is all about buying and selling stocks in a single day, if the trader doesn’t buy the right coin or if the coin price falls suddenly, then it obviously leads to great loss.
ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:01:40 AM

For me it is 85% risky in day trading especially at this time where all coins are bleeding.
It pumps only once but it dumps 3-5 times. So if you don't have enough knowledge yet in day trading much better to just go in buying then holding coins in crypto sites.
zergenyt09

Activity: 297
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:35:02 AM

I think of trading the same way i view driving a car at 65 mph - risky - but very useful if managed properly
the secrete is finding the way to manage it properly
thank allah i found a way for someone to do it for me.
I think it is much better to do it on our own, if we know how to do trading and we have time, we can definitely earn a lot from day trading, but if we don't have those time and skills then it can be smart to ride on their boat, but we should at least try to learn to so we can see how it really goes.
No one came in this world with expertise. Everyone on this planet earth learned something in which he is now expert. So why you can do it yourself. Start trying new things and this will help you to make a good portfolio. You will be encountering with mistakes and losses, but don’t discourage yourself. Rather take every mistake as your teacher and try this trading at your own part.
Crypto_trader87

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:17:12 AM

Day trading i think the most risky part in crypto trading specialy if you are a noob or newbie in this platform and as you ca read in this thread most trading did not advice a day trading in crypto currency since it would be very defecult to earn.

liivii

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:30:53 AM

Daily trading is risky if you not monitor enough the coins you bought because unlike long term trading like bitcoin that you are just waiting for the price to increase anytime. But I think day trading is more profitable than bitcoin because there are many coins in the market that pump in just a day or hours only, so having it in your safe can provide you a better income. You must have the skills,  strategies and lot of luck for you to succeed in short term investment or what you called day trading, and you will surely experienced some lost but it's a more win if you master it.
ngefek berat

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:21:39 AM

If someone does daily trading directly it can waste a lot of time so if someone is also busy working offline must be very burdened with such conditions later.Therefore,the majority of traders often rely on long-term investment to create a large income.
cryptolet

Activity: 229
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:22:45 PM

Some of the risk are;  improper tested strategy, lack of risk management, common broker problem like scam, technology breakdown, lack of knowledge on order placement.
Cryptoproff

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:35:37 PM

Daily trading is very risky altough holding bitcoin for a long term is very risky too, but for me it is much better to do daily trading cause you'll really learn a lot from it.
shadyrifles

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:13:00 PM

It is risky enough to take down your investments very low if you don't do it right. Do analysis market history and project details before jumping on any coin/token. Anyhow, I won't recommend doing day trading if you are not involved in cryptocurrency world since one year. I prefer investing in any ICO or Coin/Token for long-term for easy profits.
tikong

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:37:40 PM

Day trading is as risky as driving a car without a knowledge of driving, you might get wrecked. So you really have to be careful. Every day has so many surprises. One day the market is on the bloodbath. Another day it slowly recovers then the next day it will dump again. So I stop day-trading to avoid much more losses.
mast3rm1nd

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:30:57 PM

Day trading is a zero sum game at best; you can't beat the game always.

FANCHAIN  (by SportsCastr) [FORBES]  Backed by Former NBA Commissioner  DAVID STERN
ANN Thread Telegram Twitter Whitepaper
NOW LIVE!
bstewart

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:52:32 AM

This is true, especially when you consider the bots that are playing the game. Better to buy low and hold, or accumulate over time.
Distinctin

Activity: 2842
Merit: 650

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:46:30 AM

This is true, especially when you consider the bots that are playing the game. Better to buy low and hold, or accumulate over time.
Holding is wise because you only spend a little time when investing, but make sure you set a specific target and do not be greedy because no
one wants to hold all the time without benefiting the investment they are entering.
The price is volatile here and there is a lot of pump and dump situation, just do the right timing.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
candy69

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:53:02 AM

Day-trading is very risky, so you shouldn't rush to it. At first, gain sufficient knowledge and experience then you can do day-trading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: