Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:03:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how risky is day trading?  (Read 2371 times)
AlexInTheOcean

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:02:23 PM

even if you are an experienced trader from the stock or other markets, daily crypto tradings is quite dangerous as market is heavily manipulated...
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:36:11 PM

For me it is 85% risky in day trading especially at this time where all coins are bleeding.
It pumps only once but it dumps 3-5 times. So if you don't have enough knowledge yet in day trading much better to just go in buying then holding coins in crypto sites.
Day trading is no doubt quite a difficult thing to do and that there is lot of risk involved in it and that you need to be very much careful while dealing the things as one wrong decision can result in disaster. You need to be very much careful and that you must be very much particular while doing anything and that it is the riskiest thing to do but if done rightly, you can make a huge money.
kavindra

Activity: 221
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:54:05 PM

daily and long-term trading risks are the same. usually everyone has their own strategy in trading. I think it's better to trade daily and just take a little profit, because the price increase is very small

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
clex_us

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:36:26 PM

Day trading is more riskily then middle long trading , in day trading very hard to make analizy and predict the price because of big volatile , for middle long trading is more easy to predict price and trade.
brainryan

Activity: 111

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:35:37 PM

In my opinion, day trading has certain benefits as it does not depend on large volume discharge processes like the market right now. It can generate enough profits to spend, even with the luck you can make a substantial profit. However, this investment process takes a lot of time and requires a lot of knowledge and experience in the crypto market. If you spend full time to day trading. I think that's a good idea.
billbear

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:41:09 PM

This is a strange question. Like to ask how risky is gambling, or how risky is wall street trading. It depends on how much would you risk obviously.
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:03:23 PM

I think day trading is very risky because bitcoin's value changes for time to time. It goes up, and also goes down (a little) on the same day. I think the best way is to wait. Buy bitcoin when its value is low, then sell it when its value rises. Also consider the % profit that you can get from it.
Its good to wait for the peak season but nobody knows when will be the peak season. Still everybody is anticipating that bitcoin price will get back to when it was at its highest. I also do anticipate so altcoins will also have better value when bitcoin price improve.
janelleshepard

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:34:04 PM

Daytrading is super risky because everyday you will have to face with the fluctuation and it's totally like gambling. Informations , charts only help you to reduce a little bit percents on  loss only.
It couldn't help you to deal with this market at all, you're on your own.
tbterryboy

Activity: 1946
Merit: 322

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:46:16 AM

Day-trading is very risky, so you shouldn't rush to it. At first, gain sufficient knowledge and experience then you can do day-trading.
Everything is risky and difficult but that all depends on your skills that how better you handle them. If someone is interested to get profit daily so yes day trading would be best option for you then. Keep in mind that this requires a little bunchy knowledge and hard efforts to put in the game on daily basis. Like calculating profits and losses at every 10 minutes and keep on observing which time is suitable for buying and selling.
kimochidesh

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:11:52 PM

With the unpredictable changes in bitcoin price people have chose to hold instead of day trading,I mean the majority have.
How risky is day trading at the moment?

There are many risks associated with day trading. It involves costly capital. Like there are many considerable up-front costs like hardware, software, and news services have to be paid before you can begin trading. Ongoing expenses like ECN fees, real-time news fees, and communication charges have to be paid. A lot experience is needed to judge the movement of the market. As future is uncertain, prediction may fail. Also, day trading is much more addicting than gambling.
carodupuis

Activity: 382
Merit: 100

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:52:54 AM

With the unpredictable changes in bitcoin price people have chose to hold instead of day trading,I mean the majority have.
On a scale of 1-10 i think 9 why? Day trades can't lead you anywhere if you are not a good trader in the first place that actually earns sometime. In day trade doesn't mean you are required to earn everyday but almost give the hardest time even on experienced traders so yeah good luck if you're willing.
That is true. Bitcoins are not easy to earn or earning from isn’t easy as well. So day traders must know how much they have to give to their day, energy, time, money and willpower to get to know about what is happening every five minutes. When to sell and when to buy so that maximum profit can earned, this is really difficult. So whosoever goes in it, be vigilant and wise.
Maksimus ZH

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:54:35 AM

All trading has risks, and day and medium-term. Simply, these risks have different amounts and amounts.
ubitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:54:23 AM

There are many risks associated with day trading. It involves costly capital. Like there are many considerable up-front costs like hardware, software, and news services have to be paid before you can begin trading. Ongoing expenses like ECN fees, real-time news fees, and communication charges have to be paid. A lot experience is needed to judge the movement of the market. As future is uncertain, prediction may fail. Also, day trading is much more addicting than gambling.
Expenses are one of the major reason too for this day trading. But what I found the most difficult in them is, the whole day you are going to be in front of screen and finding out the best time to buy or sell your coin. Is this a joke? Really? Do you agree or ready to sit in front of your screen and keep on saluting the profit and loss ratios. So better is to go for long term investment.
Clifmeister

Activity: 97
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:07:16 AM

All trading has risks, and day and medium-term. Simply, these risks have different amounts and amounts.

The amount depends on you. The risks however are different with each time-frame. The short = riskier.
haroldforgan

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:40:16 AM

In my opinion as I have experienced up to now, I think that trading risk is very high but also has a high profit.  Smiley so be careful to determine when to buy and when to sell to avoid losses.
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:46:00 AM

May be more at risk than hold because we take action every day, and we always see the market every day so we do not lose a good moment, for people who are accustomed to daily trading I'm sure the risk is lower because in daily trade we usually determine small percentage we will take from the increase and if there is a decrease we will prefer cutlose.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
ashkanm

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:20:20 AM

because of the volatile and very unpredictable price of the bitcoin Its very risky.  It goes up, and also goes down (a little) on the same day.I think the best way is to wait
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:36:28 AM

In business. In relationship. In investment, in trading. All the things risk is there. Trading is extremely not making profiting effortlessly. It's about how you investigate and study the market. The value of all the cryptocurrency is volatility because we can’t predict the value goes on. Day trading is less risk than long-term. The more you can lose on day trading if you are thoughtless.
ducphucmmo

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:07:00 AM

Day trading is only risky for those beginners due to high volatility of cypto and will do panic selling when it is dropping. Day is not that risky at the moment bbecause the price of bitcoin surge almost everyday and the price of bitcoin usually bullish every new year which is the reason why people choose to hold instead of day trading
Miracleismyidol

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:07:16 AM

I think nowadays people do not need to do day trade because the price of bitcoin is increasing much faster and in that anyone can lose their bitcoin in some fractions. In nowadays people have to wait for the time when the price continue to increase. The market is so unstable and you may be trading now and before you know it the market is down and then you are breathing hard hoping it is not the road to the dip everyone has been expecting
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: