Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 11:39:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to become a trader  (Read 2211 times)
Orino Suimuri

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

RedTube & Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:57:26 PM

If you want to become a trader, you need to learn: trading is hard (and profitable) but it's not gambling.
You can find on youtube a lot of free videos just to understand the bases.
But - believe me - you can't learn alone: it's too expensive.
Find an experienced trader and ask to work with him.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
Brunus

Activity: 585
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:11:09 PM

If you want to become a trader, you need to learn: trading is hard (and profitable) but it's not gambling.
You can find on youtube a lot of free videos just to understand the bases.
But - believe me - you can't learn alone: it's too expensive.
Find an experienced trader and ask to work with him.

I agree with the idea to have a mentor, but usually who knows doesn't teach and who teaches doesn't know!

Professionals usually don't have the time to work with beginners, so - even if the advice is good, it's very difficult to be applyed.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
Kadalijo

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:21:51 PM

buy at low price, than sell it in high price. but if you wanna be good trader, try to read what make bitcoin price change, increase or decrease.
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:03:53 AM

If you don’t have a any knowledge about online market or crypto currency market, It is very hard to become a trader . If you have a online trading experience or crypto currency experience then it can possible to be a trader . At first become a trader need to Crypto Currency Knowledge then you can start trading.
You will have to collect all the required information, skills, and knowledge about bitcoin or any other thing you want to trade and then you can start trading. I think there is a lot of scope in trading but first you will have to prepare yourself for it. It is mandatory otherwise you will be a bad trader and most people will not trust you because lake of the experience and skills, because knowledge is power.
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:12:04 AM

I have no idea about trading .But want to learn trade how become trader please help and give me some information and share some site.

If you really want to be a trader then start today and start losing your money and learn some few things with those losses. I don't believe that as a beginner you wouldn't be losing something.
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:16:56 AM

If you don’t have a any knowledge about online market or crypto currency market, It is very hard to become a trader . If you have a online trading experience or crypto currency experience then it can possible to be a trader . At first become a trader need to Crypto Currency Knowledge then you can start trading.
I will suggest you to find some good and success traders and get some important information and knowledge about trading and then start trading otherwise you may waste your time. Trading is not too difficult. There are many traders who trade effectively and they are making a lot of money with their trading. So it is better to be experienced and skillful before starting trade business.
Obama07

Activity: 228

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:49:05 AM

If you want to be a trader , you must have a knowledge about tow think . Number one is crypto currency knowledge and number two is pattern knowledge or chat knowledge . If you achieve both knowledge you can be a better trader both market. 
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:06:06 AM

Dude just follow the market. When everyone is selling wait and buy and when everyone is buying wait and sell.
Or buy when everyone is buying and when someone dump coins sell(buy high sell low Grin).
I would suggest you to put...i don't know...100$ in exchange and learn how to trade with it.
PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:08:02 PM

If you want to become trader then you should learn the basics first and you can learn it by reading here in the trading discussion some threads or topics that will help you or the topics that has the same thought with you and if you will do it more often then you will learn a lot of things that becoming trader will just come like a natural thing to you.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
Laokong

Activity: 118

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:17:52 PM

I have no idea about trading .But want to learn trade how become trader please help and give me some information and share some site.
to become a good trader you must know how to negotiate about trading industry...

goldade

Activity: 896
Merit: 104

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:19:39 PM

Trading is buying and selling of bitcoins within a period of some days in order to make profit.
In order to become a successful trader, you have to be very observant of chart.This is so because of the volatility of bitcoin. The price of bitcoin varies day by day. If not, you will sell at a loss

mininglegend1234

Activity: 154
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:42:47 PM

i have to say anyone can be a trader but not everyone can be a success trader because trading is very complicated not just buy and sell like we think, we must analyse carefully and make predictions for oursellf to make decision to sell or buy, that is surely not easy but take a very long time learning and practicing.
I think nothing special in it. Everyone of us can become a trader for as long as we are willing to take risk, even a high school student can do trading, first you have to take risk you should know how to handle your emotions don't do panic selling so that you can earn more but most importantly here you should at least devote time to take a look at your investments. I think it is just a fun game which anyone can play.
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:37:26 PM
Last edit: December 24, 2017, 06:11:32 PM by bitcad4u

i have to say anyone can be a trader but not everyone can be a success trader because trading is very complicated not just buy and sell like we think, we must analyse carefully and make predictions for oursellf to make decision to sell or buy, that is surely not easy but take a very long time learning and practicing.
I think nothing special in it. Everyone of us can become a trader for as long as we are willing to take risk, even a high school student can do trading, first you have to take risk you should know how to handle your emotions don't do panic selling so that you can earn more but most importantly here you should at least devote time to take a look at your investments. I think it is just a fun game which anyone can play.

If you want to be a trader of bitcoin,you need to inverse some dollars as a investment.You have brought a bitcoin when the price of bitcoin is compared to low .If you buy bitcoin when the price is high,it will gives you low profit.So you must check the price periodically before inverse your money.
rhenrhen

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:35:53 AM

Still have no enough idea about trading but thanks to these bunch of tips from you guys. It will be very useful for us newbies. Anyway, in my own opinion, you can be a good trader if you have that effort to learn the world of stock market. Search and research, read and reread informations about cryptocurrency world. That's what I am doing. A way to start!
mia khalifa

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:47:05 AM

it's very easy we do not have to play bitcoin to be a trader, if you understand it in everyday life when we buy food or drink we already do the trader name, with you give your money then you can get what you want. yes just like that trader. buy and sell
kateryana81

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:34:11 AM

First you have to learn about this new type of commerce, right here in the forum and made available a vast material on this subject and you get everything for free. After you know what you are going to invest, you decide what to do (day trade, hold, scalping) later and only you know the platform as that provide the tools for you to work with (Bittrex, Bitfinex, Binanceetc) and from there you can make small experimentations with a few coins to go gain experience of how the market works.
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:09:59 AM

In actual to become a trader is easy task but become at better trader is really a tedious task .
Since you can get better knowledge in another quote that people posted here to help you but here I would like o suggest you that use your own skills first , I Mean learn besics to understand trading ( trading Means buy at low sell.at high ) , but you need from know perfect timing to buy and perfect timing to sell  , Because trading looking simple thing but in actual it is a risky game with your bitcoin/money that you put in trading.
My suggestion for you to make trading is yobit.net , bitrex , poloniex , cryptopia exchange , these are better exchange in my opinion as a newbie .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:34:19 AM

Most likely putting resources into crypto currency is gainful. You can begin with a little sum in view of your trade how little they bolster for venture.

Before putting your cash in crypto advertise, you ought to recall that contributing additionally includes danger of misfortune, subsequently keep just the sum you can bear to lose. Read imperative subjects over this discussion so you accomplish some information about exchanging. Additionally supportive on the off chance that you observe some video exhibitions on youtube
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:37:38 AM

Same with me, until now I only now the people get rich from trade but I don't have any strategy about how become like them. But I can tell you like this, keep practice and never forget disciplines. Most people will say like that but how become like that is only about our mindset and hard work. As long we can decides buy/ sell/ hold point and disciplines, soon we will understand. People learn chart from exchanger site like bittrex, hitbtc and mercatox, from there your knowledge will raise more every day. Good luck to you.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:33:55 AM

I think firslty you have to start altcoin trading by small amount because no demo account for crypto trading. Make account in bittrex or other exchange and to decide when to buy and selling learn about technical analysis, use some indikator like moving average and bolinger band. Becasue still newbie in crypto trading just take profit about 20-30% and dont forget to use cut loss strategy when wrong signal.
One should have to learn about trading if he  is new in the trading field as one should know the  basics of trading and start may be taken from the minimum amount so that the risk in trading may  be minimized if he is new to the field of trading, he can study literature regarding trading and see videos on YouTube to familiar himself to the trading field. Nowadays it is hard to be day trader as the prices are very high.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: