Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:59:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to become a trader  (Read 2208 times)
Lupus Solitarius

Activity: 273
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:44:50 PM

The best way to learn to trade is to work with an experimentated trader.
Believe me, to learn by trying and mistakes is very expensive, and there is the possibility that you will be out of money before to learn anything.

Brunus

Activity: 585
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:50:32 PM

The best way to learn to trade is to work with an experimentated trader.
Believe me, to learn by trying and mistakes is very expensive, and there is the possibility that you will be out of money before to learn anything.

I agree 100%. Talking about forex, I made a lot of stupid moves believing I was a genius. I wasn't Sad
Now with bitcoin it seems different, volatility is so high that usual analisys apparently don't work, but... in short time, who knows the job will survive, the others... bye bye

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
Crislyn4116

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:27:56 AM

To become a good trader you need to enhance your patient  because patient is the foundation of the success of the profit second you need to know the support and resistance because the basic way of scalping third is study the candlestick the possible outcome of the amount in the market

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
peopleupsetmeup

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:29:52 AM

I have no idea about trading .But want to learn trade how become trader please help and give me some information and share some site.

I think you should pay a professional to learn the way they earn, other things ain't as good as learning from them directly.
wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:06:26 AM

I think firslty you have to start altcoin trading by small amount because no demo account for crypto trading. Make account in bittrex or other exchange and to decide when to buy and selling learn about technical analysis, use some indikator like moving average and bolinger band. Becasue still newbie in crypto trading just take profit about 20-30% and dont forget to use cut loss strategy when wrong signal.

L00n3y

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:15:44 AM

Becoming a trader isn't hard, just you're going the right or the wrong way will decide your profits.
Wow, sounds like taking a candy from a baby but alas, it doesnt work that way. It takes time to be a good trader. One must know the basic of trading to become adept in it and it really requires time.
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:21:31 AM

Take a small amount and play trading, learn from experience and failures, read some tips and basics ( walls, orders, general stuff), this is the only way, it generally takes 6 months to really learn trading

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:22:15 AM

I have no idea about trading .But want to learn trade how become trader please help and give me some information and share some site.

You really want to learn how trade ah, I can give you a little tip about it. First you must have a money that is ready to be doubled and to lose. Second, you must have a very good internet connection 100 Mbps is the best so there would be no interruption during trading, and last but not the least is time, effort, energy, and a numb heart. After that read the fundamentals about crypto currency you want to trade. And then make the first step. Risking Cheesy

brontosaurus

Activity: 441
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:25:02 AM

Trading is different then investing, first you should determine if you are going to trade or invest. Investing is buying and holding for years, trading is simply buying and selling to make a profit regardless or the fundamentals of a coin.

Figure out which coins you like and buy and hold them dont trade them, on the other hand find coins you think will go up in maybe a couple of months and try and trade those.

Stop losses and indicators are something you should become familiar with and remember trading has a lot of emotion involved, dont let your emotions get the best of you. Good luck
I agree with you trading is much more different than investing here are some tips for you which can make you a successfull Trader  ??

1.For the successful trader knows every action he takes, every decisionhe makes he ,and only he, is responsible for that action.
You will never meet a successful trader who is looking to blame
someone else, or something else for the consequences of his results. It just will not happen.

2.You see, when you accept 100%, no questions asked responsibility for all your actions you close the door to "excuses" behind you. When something goes wrong instead of looking for someone else to shoulder the blame, you will accept responsibility, note it down and vow never to repeat it again. Simply, you are willing to accept you are going to make mistakes, but more importantly, you are going to learn and never repeat those mistakes. A vital component of any winning trader.

3.If you have a system that you have tested and proven over the long run that it does outperform the market and it is a system that fits you, why will you EVER have to ask for an opinion? What extra will a third party opinion provide? Apart from confusing you and clouding your opinion?

Always be with your research elswhere you may get REKT in this Crypto Industry.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:51:02 AM

I am glad that you ask for details first before you start trading because its risky specially when you know nothing. There’s a lot of resources today that you can use, read some books about trading, watch video to know more the basic things in trading. And remember the basic rule in trading buy low sell high, this can be your guide on your entire trading strategy.
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 07:54:39 AM

Just take a small amount of money, this will a pay for your study and try to trade. Books will help u, but they cant give u patience and skills to DYOR for proper trading.

elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:24:17 AM

Becoming a trader isn't hard, just you're going the right or the wrong way will decide your profits.
Wow, sounds like taking a candy from a baby but alas, it doesnt work that way. It takes time to be a good trader. One must know the basic of trading to become adept in it and it really requires time.

Indeed it takes lot of time and unlimited research to be a good trader and needs to be upto date with current affairs and also any news about the bitcoin as this will give hint abiut dump and pump about bitcoin but I think they can try sometHinf different and start buying the most potential altcoins in bulk which is under $1 and hold on to read while doing research about other altcoins and once the value of those under $1 altcoins increases then trade it.

Am I spamming? Report me!
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:06:20 AM

Okay ! There we go again!! It is sure not hard and I am really trying to picture how that is working for you now if you are trading for real. And come to think of it, you are right !

Becoming a trader is extremely easy. Just buy when you feel it is right and sell when you feel it is right and then if you end up not right, then that is left for you to make decision further. That is how to be a trader, but the difference between a trader and a good trader, is knowledge and trading skills.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
TorbiK

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Diagon

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:07:19 AM

Why do you even want to become a trader? This is hard work. It is associated with huge risks of loss of funds and is very emotionally tense. A whole day to watch the charts and without stopping to analyze events and prices in the market. Is this what you want?

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Adrin

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:44:39 AM

If you don’t have a any knowledge about online market or crypto currency market, It is very hard to become a trader . If you have a online trading experience or crypto currency experience then it can possible to be a trader . At first become a trader need to Crypto Currency Knowledge then you can start trading.
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:58:39 AM

If you don’t have a any knowledge about online market or crypto currency market, It is very hard to become a trader . If you have a online trading experience or crypto currency experience then it can possible to be a trader . At first become a trader need to Crypto Currency Knowledge then you can start trading.
To become trader it is necessary to learn first and earn knowledge about cryptocurrency. Yes you have a point if we dont have knowledge or idea about trading it is difficult to understand on how to earn income. For us to earn income in this trading of cryptocurrency study, read more information and apply the knowledge. This will help you and guide you to overcome the fear of difficulties in trading.
Orino Suimuri

Activity: 129

RedTube & Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:12:34 PM

The simplest way is to open a demo account at a broker, and star to trade just for fun, so you can understand the game.
Then, before trading for real money, work with someone with experience: mistakes can be very expensive, and a mentor is the best way to minimize them.
Of course, there is plenty of courses out there, but nothing can replace personal mentoring.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
Alexbit2017

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:19:29 PM

if you have patience - this is very good for trading
mrp1994

Activity: 138

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:57:51 PM

Profit Analysis 19-12-2017
#DGB        10% (signal 18-12-2017)
#XRP        26% (signal 18-12-2017)
#SC           13% (signal 18-12-2017)
#PINK       11%(signal 6-12-2017)
#BURST     9% (signal 17-12-2017)

burst is in hold.

Total profit = 69% 🤑🤑🤑🤑

Hope you guys are happy those who following me.

Join our community to get more profitable signals for free

Telegram:- https://t.me/poloniexsignalsforyou
G-mail:- poloniexsignalsforyou@gmail.com
Twitter:- https://twitter.com/polosignals/
hritevanz

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:25:20 PM

The word trading simply means exchanging one item for another. If you want to become a trader then you should be ready to face the consequences of trading because this process was considered as a game for anyone which means you only have two destination, it's either you win or lose. Winning is fun and losing is such a disappointment but through those failures in trading will help you to become wise in making a decisions even in real life.You have to search about trading process through google, read an article about it or watch videos in youtube. Fighting!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: