Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:10:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to become a trader  (Read 2197 times)
sonali2015 (OP)

Activity: 101
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:56:24 PM

I have no idea about trading .But want to learn trade how become trader please help and give me some information and share some site.
bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:02:24 PM

Trading is different then investing, first you should determine if you are going to trade or invest. Investing is buying and holding for years, trading is simply buying and selling to make a profit regardless or the fundamentals of a coin.

Figure out which coins you like and buy and hold them dont trade them, on the other hand find coins you think will go up in maybe a couple of months and try and trade those.

Stop losses and indicators are something you should become familiar with and remember trading has a lot of emotion involved, dont let your emotions get the best of you. Good luck
invot

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 08:14:05 PM

Of course, you need to read as much information as posible about trading: technical analysis, fundamental analysis, traditional finance and cryptocurrencies principles and markets. Then, learn how to operate on different trading platforms and start making some trades until you establish you're own trading profile.

One thing you should know, it is that in this world you need a lot ef expertise in order to predict the markets better everyday, this can be achieve with a lot of time invested, information known and a constant analysis of the markets. Anyway, trading is never an exact science which you can know always what's gonna happen. And at the end of the day, your profit is just a difference between how many succesful orders you've made and how many failed you've had.

sonali2015 (OP)

Activity: 101
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:23:48 PM

Trading is different then investing, first you should determine if you are going to trade or invest. Investing is buying and holding for years, trading is simply buying and selling to make a profit regardless or the fundamentals of a coin.

Figure out which coins you like and buy and hold them dont trade them, on the other hand find coins you think will go up in maybe a couple of months and try and trade those.

Stop losses and indicators are something you should become familiar with and remember trading has a lot of emotion involved, dont let your emotions get the best of you. Good luck
I want invest some money but small risk and get small  profit
zakcooper40

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:49:13 PM

Becoming a trader isn't hard, just you're going the right or the wrong way will decide your profits.

███  ████     BAAN►X  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER
kotajikikox

Activity: 2394
Merit: 209

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:20:51 PM

I have no idea about trading .But want to learn trade how become trader please help and give me some information and share some site.

trading are very challenging works in the cryptoworld, you give more time if you want to be great traders, I always suggest to all newbies want to invest in trading need to learn and research first about how to become traders its because trading job is risky without knowledge and skills.

also I suggest with you try to read the old topic about how to become a traders you can get get more ideas.

Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:28:21 PM

Follow YouTube. There are a lot of videos like that and about crypto currencies as well. Add to that you can find other information which can be interesting to you and useful.
Becoming a trader isn't hard, just you're going the right or the wrong way will decide your profits.
Yeah, but professional traders can move those "wrong ways" to a minimum. I think everyone can learn to try, but not everyone will be successful.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 08:34:01 AM

Firstly you should be understand the risk so only use money willing to  lose to start it, and then learn about technical analysis and how to read the chart and learn how to specify support area for buying and resistance area for sell. Other thing learn how to manage the risk in trading and built good risk management and trading plan like specify amount of take profit and stop loss, and the most important thing is learn how to manage your emotion in trading, dont be greedy and always be patient.

yanto@1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:28:58 AM

You should learn about trading knowledge before replace your money with trade platform. Never start trade before know real market work, you'll face loss and always panic when take decision. Learn to become trader is not easy but you can try demo account or use your little money you have on the real market. Do that until you find the best strategy to make money and don't forget about money management. Ready for that? good luck to you.

h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:49:11 AM

No doubt investing in cryptocurrency is profitable. You can start with a small amount based on your exchange how little they support for investment.
Before putting your money in crypto market, you should remember that investing also involves risk of loss, therefore keep only the amount you can afford to lose. Read impotant topics over this forum so that you achieve some knowledge about trading. Also helpful if you watch some video demonstrations on youtube
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:09:41 AM

Follow YouTube. There are a lot of videos like that and about crypto currencies as well. Add to that you can find other information which can be interesting to you and useful.
Yeah, but professional traders can move those "wrong ways" to a minimum. I think everyone can learn to try, but not everyone will be successful.
I think one should learn the art of trading before any investment in the market. Homework must be carried out in order to get knowledge about the desired field as one can consult the successful traders of market who are getting good profit from their business.

Initially small amount should be invested as to know about the ups and down of the market. Videos on YouTube can be seen and proper literature can be studied to educate you.
amrulshare

Activity: 1316
Merit: 546

Monday Hit Me Every week

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:28:30 AM

I think one should learn the art of trading before any investment in the market. Homework must be carried out in order to get knowledge about the desired field as one can consult the successful traders of market who are getting good profit from their business.

Initially small amount should be invested as to know about the ups and down of the market. Videos on YouTube can be seen and proper literature can be studied to educate you.

However, a person who learns trading to become a professional, they may not be able to analyze the trading market a cryptocurrency. I think we better investment than trading it is wasting money.  Grin, in reality, many traders are not as expectations because for them want to get money instantly in a short time Smiley

The main key to success is in the value of assets that are getting more valuable. Recommended Crypto Trading platform Binance.com
tech72

Activity: 427
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 11:42:47 AM

Use blockfolio app. Trade some coins with the fake money there and see if you are in profit. If you are, then trade with real bitcoin.

Buying Instagram followers from Zeru.com was a smart move. Real profiles, quick delivery, and an organic boost to my presence. Fantastic service, highly satisfied.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. Bought Instagram followers, and my profile skyrocketed. Genuine engagement, prompt delivery—best investment in my online presence.
Absolutely thrilled with Zeru.com. Purchased Instagram followers, and the results are phenomenal. Authentic growth, reliable service, and exceptional customer support. Highly recommend.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Acquired Instagram followers, and my influence soared. Organic engagement, instant delivery, and excellent customer service. Truly satisfied with the results.
Zeru.com delivered real YouTube subscribers, skyrocketing my channel's success. Trustworthy, efficient, and effective. The best investment for content creators.
Incredible service from Zeru.com. The Instagram likes I purchased were delivered instantly, boosting my online presence. Highly recommended for influencers.
Phenomenal experience with Zeru.com. Bought YouTube views and witnessed instant growth. Authentic engagement, timely delivery, and top-notch customer service. Absolutely satisfied.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Buying Twitter followers from them boosted my online presence. Authenticity, quick delivery, and stellar customer service – a winning combination for social media success.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Facebook likes purchase led to enhanced visibility. Trustworthy, efficient, and a game-changer for anyone aiming to boost social media presence.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Increased my Instagram views instantly. Quality service, quick results, and their team ensures satisfaction. A reliable choice.
Impressed with Zeru.com prompt service and genuine YouTube likes. Increased engagement and visibility have skyrocketed my channel's success. Highly recommend.
Buying Facebook followers from Zeru.com was a game-changer. Authentic profiles, quick delivery, and excellent customer support. Highly recommended for growth. 5/5 Stars rating.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. The TikTok followers I bought were high-quality, instantly elevating my content and giving my profile the attention it deserves.
Zeru.com delivers TikTok likes that matter. Genuine engagement, instant credibility, and a noticeable spike in my video views. An absolute game-changer.
Zeru.com
SocialMediaPanel.com is my trusted partner for social growth. Their SMM Panel, Social Media Panel, delivers authentic social media engagement, boosting my online presence effectively.
annango

Activity: 361
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:07:10 AM

To become a trader, it’s really not easy, you need to take some basic  steps. Firstly, you must spend enough time studying to get knowledge about how the market fluctuates ,you have to understand the market. Then, you should make friends with someone who have experiences  relating to trading to share with you and give you some useful advices, it’s much more realistic. In the first investing, you should start small because it helps you limit the risks, then expand . Mostly important , you need to learn how to control your emotion and remember don’t throw any tamtrum to anyone when you get disadvantage in trading. Especially, you should keep faith and make a right decision. That’s all I think, I hope you will  get success early
DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 04:12:23 AM

You may read somewhere that its easy, just Buy Low and Sell High, but you know what, its easier said than done because sometimes price may seem to be low and its a great time to enter but you will be surprised that price may continue to drop because of negative news or whales dumping more coins to buy lower price than yours, creating a temporary panic selling. Learn to use the tools and read charts before jumping into trading.
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1233

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 04:33:45 AM

You may read somewhere that its easy, just Buy Low and Sell High, but you know what, its easier said than done because sometimes price may seem to be low and its a great time to enter but you will be surprised that price may continue to drop because of negative news or whales dumping more coins to buy lower price than yours, creating a temporary panic selling. Learn to use the tools and read charts before jumping into trading.

That's why its better to be updated before doing some trades on some alts since tradings is not about buy low and sell high, it have some technicalities and newbie people should learn how to act if some bad events nor good events occur. And chart reading and any other helpful tools really help so that the trader will not lose due to his unreasonable decision.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Nakamurapc

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:14:01 AM

I suggest with you try to read the old topic about how to become a traders you can get get more ideas.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:34:07 PM

You should learn about trading knowledge before replace your money with trade platform. Never start trade before know real market work, you'll face loss and always panic when take decision. Learn to become trader is not easy but you can try demo account or use your little money you have on the real market. Do that until you find the best strategy to make money and don't forget about money management. Ready for that? good luck to you.
Right now, people should start learning how to look for information first before even asking questions or starting a topic because with just only this act, it is obvious if the OP continues like this, he will end up a very bad trader.

Becoming a trader is not the main thing, but being good at what you do is what really counts and if by now, the OP does not know how to use Google search functions or the search functions on this forum, and then he is not really ready.
BaXTeR403

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 07:44:24 PM

I'd suggest starting with Baby Pips online class. https://www.babypips.com/learn

It will teach you the basics of Forex trading, but the same concepts can applied to all markets. From there when you have a basic understanding of trading you can dive deeper into crypto trading.
Andrej Peiboski

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:34:08 PM

I think that crypto is the worst place to learn to trade.
In these days anyone trades and win, but only due to exceptional grow.
It's ok to profit, but if you want to learn, go on the standard forex market: you will see that it's no more so easy.
But you will master the strategies to use when the weather will change.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: