Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:52:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to become a trader  (Read 2206 times)
Mevz

Activity: 238
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:35:02 PM

I have no idea about trading .But want to learn trade how become trader please help and give me some information and share some site.

Trading means a short term investment you're buying a coin with a low price then sell it with bigger price thats what it is. Just make sure you buy a good coin make a research about what coin would you buy, or join some channels in the telegram that helping and giving tips for all traders it depends always on your instincts.
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:38:49 PM

I have no idea about trading .But want to learn trade how become trader please help and give me some information and share some site.

Trading means a short term investment you're buying a coin with a low price then sell it with bigger price thats what it is. Just make sure you buy a good coin make a research about what coin would you buy, or join some channels in the telegram that helping and giving tips for all traders it depends always on your instincts.
We are required as well to collect and gather information, knowledge and skills about the digital currency not only bitcoin. Some would say that trading is not that too difficult and they could say that because they have tried trading, though, we fail at first, second tries but eventually we can find our own strategy to become effecting and we could say that as well.

ZULFI505

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:53:16 PM

depends on your Experience about Crypto currencies and the market too,, study more then you made new questions in your mind !!! Time takes everything spouse profit or loss = Luck   
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:09:26 PM

Well, strictly literally speaking, if you start to trade, you are a trader!
Of course, if you want to become a GOOD trader and you want to GAIN, you need something more.
The best way, after the study of some free material on the net, is to work with a seasoned trader; you will learn much more than from any book or video.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
shahinurit

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:01:20 PM

Become a professional trader by learning trading basics and advanced basics. The next step to learn strategies and gain experience implementing them. Unfortunately, the path to becoming a professional trader isn't a straightforward one. There is a significant amount of incorrect and misleading .there are many website has trade related,www.babypips.com www.investpedia.com etc. Then, learn how to operate on different trading platforms and start making some trades until you establish you're own trading profile.
chuongvannguyen02

Activity: 95

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:03:20 AM

You can search the exchange platforms at CMC, which brings together all active and widely used exchange platforms such as Binance, Bittrex, Bitfinex and many other platforms. But you should learn it thoroughly before joining because not everyone is successful with it.

hxk451

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:27:13 AM

Turning into a trader is as straightforward as anything. Begin trading and begin dissecting your activity and inaction. Study coin conduct and market response in particular to singular coin. Read make your own hypothesis as respect coin that intrigue you. Simply exchange and watch and in time you will have a hang of it.
Magister Magus

Activity: 328
Merit: 39

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:08:19 AM

Well, if you buy just some Satoshi, you are officially a trader! :-)
Of course, if you want to be a GOOD trader and make o life from it, it's a completely different discussion.
There is a lot to know, and here on the forum there are very interesting discussions.
Try to understand what advanced traders are talking about, than take a little sum that you can risk, and...jump in!

▂▂▃▅▇ EVO - THE WORLD OF SELF-DEVELOPMENT ▇▅▃▂▂
MEDIUM    ●  LINKEDIN  ●TELEGRAM ◄  Blockchain platform for assessing and developing human skills  ▶ TWITTER  ● FACEBOOK  ●
WHITEPAPER
boddy.dy

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:27:49 AM

It is very simple to become a trader it is to certify you that you know what are you are doing in trading. There are a lot of people who call their self as a trader even they are just losing money in investing due to malpractice. Some are just putting their money in trading yet nothing comes back to them. To become a certified trader we must read articles about trading, watch videos how trading goes and ask opinion from friends who are already in trading industry. In short we must be equip first all the necessary skills and information to call our self as a trader.
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:57:59 AM

It is very simple to become a trader it is to certify you that you know what are you are doing in trading. There are a lot of people who call their self as a trader even they are just losing money in investing due to malpractice. Some are just putting their money in trading yet nothing comes back to them. To become a certified trader we must read articles about trading, watch videos how trading goes and ask opinion from friends who are already in trading industry. In short we must be equip first all the necessary skills and information to call our self as a trader.
Well every expert is onced a student and everyone may start in a verry simple way of learning i think if we want to become a good trader someday we must learn trading today in a  verry simple way i believe that we can all become a trader if we have wanted ,if others can do we can also do the same because we are all gifted we have the same brain and the same ability to understand things.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:07:47 AM

Well every expert is onced a student and everyone may start in a verry simple way of learning i think if we want to become a good trader someday we must learn trading today in a  verry simple way i believe that we can all become a trader if we have wanted ,if others can do we can also do the same because we are all gifted we have the same brain and the same ability to understand things.
Everything has proper methodology for getting expert into that field and same is the case here in trading in the crypto world. We need to keep in mind that for touching the top most step of the ladder, you need to start from the bottom most.

This is not the way that you think about becoming the trading expert and the very next day you are one of them. It takes a lot of hard work and patience, plus a proper strategy for becoming one.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:23:46 PM

Everything has proper methodology for getting expert into that field and same is the case here in trading in the crypto world. We need to keep in mind that for touching the top most step of the ladder, you need to start from the bottom most.

This is not the way that you think about becoming the trading expert and the very next day you are one of them. It takes a lot of hard work and patience, plus a proper strategy for becoming one.
When we will be having more interest in one particular field then we can develop our knowledge so easily. I mean to say our interest is the key factor here.

When we will keep trying into something, over time we will be gaining all possible knowledge and experience. If God's grace, if we happen to have any guides then we can easily gain more knowledge and after that knowledge we can easily gain relevant experience. I'm not particularly talking about trading field but it is always applicable to trading field too.

First we must develop interest into trading after that we can easily end up in finding lots of guides due to big thanks to youtube and blogs. After that it will be matter of our hard work. If we keep showing more interest on grooming ourselves as professional trader then we can become so in more quicker time itself.
dzhan

Activity: 743
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:42:36 PM

Everyone making some trades online is indeed a trader, but the real question is how to become a successful trader. It is not an easy mission, you need to keep reading and learning more about trading and the skills of studying the market, and you need to make many trades for long time to get good experience.
Heyyyrenz

Activity: 308
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:30:45 AM

Becoming a trader is not an easy job. Most people said that they earn easily through trading, yes it's true but there are things you need to consider first in order to start trading such as :

• Capital/Investment
• Strategy (Not only one strategy but different startegies)
• Peace of mind (In order to make a right decision)
• Being Active in the trading platform

Not only that you should also consider the risk you're going to face in trading platform because trading is not an easy job, before you start trading you should have enough knowledge about trading, coins in where you're going to invest, entry and exit points, etc. So I will suggest that you should start trading with a simulation you can try a demo trading or simulation trading online check this site: https://hitbtc.com/ There's a lot of demo trading or simulation trading online you can find it all in google.

And if you don't like demo trading or simulation trading you should just start with a low capital in your first trading just for you to get familiarize how the trading works and how are you going to deal with the risks.

Here are some of the useful contents you may use in order to start trading cryptocurrency:
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@keithsmih/how-to-become-a-cryptocurrency-trader-simple-tutorial
http://cryptocurrencyfacts.com/how-to-trade-cryptocurrency-for-beginners/
https://www.tradingheroes.com/cryptocurrency-trading-guide-beginners/
https://blockgeeks.com/guides/best-cryptocurrency-exchanges/
Dobrodav

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:12:43 AM

Becoming a trader is not an easy job. Most people said that they earn easily through trading, yes it's true but there are things you need to consider first in order to start trading such as :

• Capital/Investment
• Strategy (Not only one strategy but different startegies)
• Peace of mind (In order to make a right decision)
• Being Active in the trading platform

Not only that you should also consider the risk you're going to face in trading platform because trading is not an easy job, before you start trading you should have enough knowledge about trading, coins in where you're going to invest, entry and exit points, etc. So I will suggest that you should start trading with a simulation you can try a demo trading or simulation trading online check this site: https://hitbtc.com/ There's a lot of demo trading or simulation trading online you can find it all in google.

And if you don't like demo trading or simulation trading you should just start with a low capital in your first trading just for you to get familiarize how the trading works and how are you going to deal with the risks.

Here are some of the useful contents you may use in order to start trading cryptocurrency:
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@keithsmih/how-to-become-a-cryptocurrency-trader-simple-tutorial
http://cryptocurrencyfacts.com/how-to-trade-cryptocurrency-for-beginners/
https://www.tradingheroes.com/cryptocurrency-trading-guide-beginners/
https://blockgeeks.com/guides/best-cryptocurrency-exchanges/

I think that you have get him very helpful information. He can learn many things from your guide. And I also give him one important note in trading. That is patience. in any situation, he also keep calm and give right decision. If not, he will lose so much

Ausgewielt

Activity: 453
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:09:03 PM

You have to read more, read anything related to trading knowledge, market situation, trading inducator, trading psychology, newd, sentiment, event and trading methode. We need to leard many thing to become the real trader.  Its hard but do not give up, we can do it.

shawn995

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:56:21 PM

Mate honestly speaking i you want to become a trader then you need to follow some steps i-e
first you need to study about trading that what is trading and what are types of trading
then you need to decide type of trading
then you need to decide your interest place
then you need to start low level trading
after that you need to get ideas from big traders while getting any step in your trading through this way you can become a success trader.
Borisb52

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:19:34 PM

My advice to you: get training from a trader - practice. So you can quickly learn how to trade and not lose your money. If you start to learn by yourself, you will lose more money than you pay for tuition.
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:43:35 PM

let just agree that not all investors on the market can really become a good trader, it requires many years of practising and learning how to trade probably, a normal trader without any knowlegde about cryptocurrency may loose huge profit and even all the money. so practising from small trades first and start rising slowy in the future, learn to evaluate the markfet and how the trend goes, remember and apply to use bigger amount in the  the future only when you have finish.

coinscircle

Activity: 202

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:49:34 PM

I suggest with you try to read the old topic about how to become a traders you can get get more ideas.
I think that if you just read, it certainly can not be enough to become a trader. To be able to trade well you need to take classes in technical analysis, market research and related issues. For good business you have to have good synthesis and analysis skills, besides, you also have the strong psychology before negative information to make the right decision.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: