Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:56:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to become a trader  (Read 2208 times)
Prettyme

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:02:57 AM

Becoming a trader isn't hard, just you're going the right or the wrong way will decide your profits.
how to become a trader first is you should learn and earn knowledge and thoughts  about trading you should put time on learning things in trading, people think trading is easy but i think its not because you should have your own method in trading for you not to loose and you need guide 

Farvin2

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:28:55 AM

I have no idea about trading .But want to learn trade how become trader please help and give me some information and share some site.

To be a good trader, you should know the basics rules of trading, learn about the working and regulation of the market in which you want to trade. Start in a small amount in trading to gain knowledge because experience is the best teacher. Dan never trading with emotions.
emycoin

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:59:40 AM

Trade by listening both to your brain and your heart. But don't let the emotions be strong otherwise you will turn crazy. You need to have a strong and peaceful mind
Makrochain

Activity: 130

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:08:48 AM

Becoming a trader isn't hard, just you're going the right or the wrong way will decide your profits.
I believe you need to learn a lot longer to become a trader. You should know that this market is very thin and very complicated, if you do not learn a lot, learn thoroughly, I believe you will definitely fail quickly. For a person who has no experience and only trusts, it will certainly fail.
swscowods

Activity: 419

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:53:44 AM

I have no idea about trading .But want to learn trade how become trader please help and give me some information and share some site.

To be a good trader, you should know the basics rules of trading, learn about the working and regulation of the market in which you want to trade. Start in a small amount in trading to gain knowledge because experience is the best teacher. Dan never trading with emotions.
The only possible way of becoming more expert in trading is to give as much amount of time as you can give to trading and try to keep on learning as much new things as you can as these are the things which will help you in having more knowledge about the things which can then help you in becoming a better trader. Trading is a continuous learning process which never ends no matter how much time you have spent in trading.
davidroux

Activity: 625
Merit: 250

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:09:03 PM

i think that first you have to get knowledge about trading in basic, and how to understand charts or price trends, choose the time to buy or sell. and the most important thing is that you should invest a litte money in real trading to get real lessons

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀                     

Powered by,
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:30:21 PM

Try to trade and you'll become a traders, and if you want more information about how it works you can actually watch on youtube on how to trade or read some articles that can help you to improve your knowledge about trading industry, actually that's what i'm doing because i'm also Newbie when it comes to trade my token.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:32:53 PM

First learn some trading basic and these graph trend as majority follows to determine price of coin so pump and dump will follow according to these graph.then second is allocation of fund into different or single coin depending on your choice.it is better if you go with trading bot as you cant become 24 hrs active trader if you have other work.first start with little fund and experience profit and loss then go with larger fund to get more profit.
winwinmaimai

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:35:59 PM

To become a better Trader, make good research and carry out your feasibility study well, especially on the coins to trade with. Just be strong and be courageous enough to take good risk and prepare yourself for sudden failure. Because there is never a prominent business without its other side or challenges.
Wolfwar

Activity: 630

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:13:43 PM

To become a better Trader, make good research and carry out your feasibility study well, especially on the coins to trade with. Just be strong and be courageous enough to take good risk and prepare yourself for sudden failure. Because there is never a prominent business without its other side or challenges.

and I always start small, after I've earned my first tokens on the Bounty of the company. enter the market and began practical classes and simultaneously learn all the fundamentals of a prospective trader. Of course the theory is also important, but the main factor was the practice.
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:29:53 PM

how to become a trader first is you should learn and earn knowledge and thoughts  about trading you should put time on learning things in trading, people think trading is easy but i think its not because you should have your own method in trading for you not to loose and you need guide 
Reading and learning is the fundamental tool when you wanted to become a trader. Being called as a trader is simple but it takes time to learned important things when it comes to trading. Trading is a risky job that a trader's should have the basic knowledge and also a trader who wanted to learn from its experience because above all the things that you learned still your experience is the one who could give you the most promising learning that you really wanted.
SNIPERTRADESIGNALS

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 04:48:32 PM

Having good discipline and being able to keep your emotions in check will go a long way in helping you become a successful trader.

You can check out https://telegram.me/snipertradesignals where we provide quality trading signals to help you find confluence in your trading setups.

Cheers,
SniperTrade Team
slothboy

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:59:33 PM

Start trading with small amount and learn from it. Will lose at the beginning, but don't give up and keep practicing.
VclDm

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:28:58 PM

and I always start small, after I've earned my first tokens on the Bounty of the company. enter the market and began practical classes and simultaneously learn all the fundamentals of a prospective trader. Of course the theory is also important, but the main factor was the practice.
In order to become a trader and succeed in this market I urge you to seriously study about it and learn the basics of this market. You can join classes or learn on the internet. Start investing when you really understand it, so remember to start with a small amount of money when you have more knowledge about the market to invest more.

666#666

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:22:43 AM

Turning into a merchant is simple, you can simply google it or hunt on Youtube to recognize what to do as an amateur. That is the thing that I did when I initially began exchanging, and make it a point that when you endeavor to exchange out of the blue don't hope to pick up benefits immediately. Try not to spend your cash on the off chance that you can't stand to lose them. Furthermore, it does takes a considerable measure of training and looking into to become more acquainted with the coin you need to put resources into as well.
Copulative

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:45:21 AM

Unequivocally, in light of the fact that in the event that you are Trading then you are not that solid to acknowledge the lose of benefits that you could involvement in Trading, you'll wind up nothing, the cash that you have use on it will go in vain, in light of a solitary oversight that you did in betting you have stopped as of now, there is no point on stopping on account of one error, rather you should take it as a lesson to develop, to end up a star Trader.
zokilnmet

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:56:20 AM

Determine which type of trader you would like to become. There are a variety of different types of trader which you can become, so spend some time thinking about what role and job description fits your skills and interests most. Most traders will work for a company, buying and selling shares, bonds and assets for investors. Flow traders work for banks, buying and selling for the bank’s clients. Proprietary traders buy and sell on behalf of the bank itself.Sales traders act as intermediaries between a client and the market, investing their clients’ money. They talk to clients directly, advising them on the market and investment opportunities.
adamlillian

Activity: 459

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:07:42 AM

I think you should read economic books before investing in any catalog. There are lots of books about blockchain and information about the crypto market on google. Or you can learn the experiences of those who have invested in these altcoins on youtube. You need a basic knowledge to be able to invest. Do not risk investing in altcoins when you do not know anything about them.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:10:47 AM

Trading require that you trade consistently and on regular basis.  The more you trade the more you discover what works for you and the more you will perfect your own methods and tricks.  There is no short cut to been a good trader.  You must experience all sorts of situation before you know your onions!

mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:43:33 AM

Trading is it self a profession and considered as job can lead handsome income,Being good trader must careful to buy and sell at right time.Keep eye on market prices and learn to how to control the emotions.

Avoid to take decisions according to bad and good mode,invest in worthy coins and dont invest in one place.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: