Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:36:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to become a trader  (Read 2197 times)
speedy1987

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:01:07 PM

I have no idea about trading .But want to learn trade how become trader please help and give me some information and share some site.

Lol Grin If you have money you can became a trader Grin. I suggestion you to this is the right time to buy your favorite coin. The basic concept of trading is buy the best coin with the lowest price, then hold for some time. If price are pump as much you expected, then sell it. As a beginner don't do  day trading this will be risk for you. Before choose your coin do more research on that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nyeyzel

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:18:59 PM

To be a trader for me, you need to focus, have a goal or target in every move. Trading is risky because you need more time to be able to know what is happening in the trading world. But to be a better trader first especially the newbie you need to learn more to be knowledgeable research, watch in youtube the step on how the veteran traders do their job right. And start trading in a small amount that you can afford to lose.
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:43:03 PM

I have no idea about trading .But want to learn trade how become trader please help and give me some information and share some site.
If you want to become professional trader, you should always work hard! It is really hard to achieve because you need to focus on how you will improve your knowledge about trading for you to become professional trader.
AlexanderAnthony

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:51:03 PM

To become a trader you must first start to become an investors, you must buy stuffs for you to be able to trade so the first step is to buy your first product of course you need to background check if this product is worth investing and when you have at least one. then try to understand the market. As a traders you need a solid foundation of knowledge about how the markets functions. From simple details (like exchange trading hours and holidays) to complex details (like the impact of news events, margin requirements, and allowed tradable instruments), a trader needs to have a wide knowledge base.

Start small, and then expand it:
it's okay if you have sufficient money and sufficient experience, don’t play big on the first trades of a new strategy. and when you start to making a grip that's the time you can use your previous knowledge and make a strategy on your own.

komjhq

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:33:46 PM

If you want to become professional trader, you should always work hard! It is really hard to achieve because you need to focus on how you will improve your knowledge about trading for you to become professional trader.
one theory is not enough, because in most cases I was trained in practice and all the achievements that I have, namely thanks to practice. Of course the theory is also of great importance, but only together with practical exercises.
Et Hereum

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:11:44 PM

i think when we get involve in bitcoin trading, we have become traders, however there are differences between normal traders and successful traders, successful traders is the one who learn very fast from their failure and keep trading until success, and always find the best way.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:31:03 PM

Before jumping to trade the cryptocurrencies try to get a new skills about investing,trading,financial  markets. Trading is tough profession but there is some shortcuts of skilled guys. Trading on demo accounts is best way to learn the basics and later start with your own capital.
MiningSensei

Activity: 766
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:05:51 PM

Hahaha that is not so easy as you are saying it so..

First of all.. if you have never traded before, then please.. tell me.. how the hell are you gonna know how to trade some pairs?

Came on mate... be realistic for a while.

Before jumping to trade the cryptocurrencies try to get a new skills about investing,trading,financial  markets. Trading is tough profession but there is some shortcuts of skilled guys. Trading on demo accounts is best way to learn the basics and later start with your own capital.

Hello
btcjocan

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:01:25 AM

Becoming a trader is not an easy task. We should consider first that in trading feild the status their is won or lose. Maybe we should do trader in a verry prudent way in order for us to gain. I believe that we need to start trading in a basic way which is trading in a verry small amount and then while we trade in a verry few amount we need to get some information from the trading feild and used it in the future trade.
jeepuerit

Activity: 306
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:39:45 AM

To become a trader, first of all make trading accounts, for example bittrex, binance, kucoin and create a wallet that can coin the coin like etherwallet or coins.ph so you can invest money and exchange of currency or bitcoin.
Arwinkim

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 07:22:02 AM

Trading requires advanced skill. I don't mean to kill your spirit to get into this field but trust me it is not that easy to make money from trading. You need to take the whole picture of the market in the first place to help you take a decision for buying or selling assets. Fortunately, crypto currency is not like forex with two sided sharp knife. You only learn how to sell top and buy bottom from the chart. Start learning about candle formation, reversal pattern, and use some important indicators like Bollinger Bands, Moving Average, Volume, etc that you may find reliable.
Vanester2014

Activity: 236

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:31:24 AM

This is my question also a few month ago when i first joining in this furom and how to become a good trader in crypto currency then i start research in google and youtube watching some video’s about trading and learn with it slowly by slowly now i know how to trade atleast at the basic part of trading.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:32:59 AM

Easy pick a trading site read the basic rules of the site then apply and don't break any rules whatsoever. But before anything else before you trade watch the market price before investing. The way you will take is no different than any of us keep in mind.
heartrodriguez28

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:35:07 AM

This is my question also a few month ago when i first joining in this furom and how to become a good trader in crypto currency then i start research in google and youtube watching some video’s about trading and learn with it slowly by slowly now i know how to trade atleast at the basic part of trading.

watching a lot of youtube tutorials and practicing a lot on charts was also the best teacher for me. I bought a book about trading, but I found that Youtube is still the best since you can search for whatever you need to know and it's definitely out there.
Beremat

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

YGOLD is a Defi platform

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:37:28 AM

I think that there are 3 lessons you should study before joining in this market. The first is the basic knowledge about cryptocurrency and its technology. The second is technical analysis and the last is hunting information skill

Jake2134

Activity: 91

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:57:47 AM

Of course to be one you need to be experienced and know all the basic things to do with the market because if you don't know that you are just wasting your time here.
Alex077
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1209

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 03:24:52 PM

Everything is very simple: you transfer the deposit to exchange and start trading. If you don't want to lose your money uou start reading a lot and only after this make decisions.
nethan1btc

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:28:10 AM

Easy pick a trading site read the basic rules of the site then apply and don't break any rules whatsoever. But before anything else before you trade watch the market price before investing. The way you will take is no different than any of us keep in mind.

You're definitely right buddy, know first a basic rules in order to avoid such losses. Well, as I've been too long on this forum as well as being trader which at first is very hard though you need to do a risk as you want to hold but basically as long as you are able to have patience and willingness, definitely you will learn. I would say being a trader is not easy as expected by many which need more information the kind of coin since it talks about money especially a huge amount money that you plan to invest.
coinpediaJordan

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:32:31 AM

Lets click on the link to know more how to trade and all https://coinpedia.org/exchange/
Good Bo

Activity: 204

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:51:08 AM

To become a better Trader, make good research and carry out your feasibility study well, especially on the coins to trade with. Just be strong and be courageous enough to take good risk and prepare yourself for sudden failure. Because there is never a prominent business without its other side or challenges.
Becoming a trader is not that much easy thing as it seems to be. It does take lot of efforts and hard work, only then it becomes possible for anyone to become trader. Till the theme you will not get some very good amount of knowledge regarding all the things which are related to that of trading and which can later on help you while dealing the things, it will be very much difficult for you to become a successful trader.

Become is easy mate but become consistent and profitable trader is difficult and it can not be done only by doing for 1 or 2 days only.
It needs hard work and time to make us expert and learn from experience is a must, if not then we can not improve our ability.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: