Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:08:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to become a trader  (Read 2195 times)
zoomzoom

Activity: 350
Merit: 125

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:01:59 PM

Well, so much info online. I will say trading is like a game, you are actually trying to outthink other people, who are trying to make sure they earn money and not you, it is therefore very hard, technical analysis is hard to learn and a lot of it won't actualy apply to cryptocurrency, which is such a volatile market. Now is still a good time to try and learn though, there is still enough uninformed money in crypto to do well.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:00:57 PM

Trading in Bitcoin is one of the fastest way to earn profit. How? You must learn how the basic works, there are so much info online so you better start learning the fundamentals then try it out. Experience is the best teacher, start small and start now. If you think you have gain the knowledge and you learn the skills then that is the time you to add more. Please keep in mind that in trading there are two things you should remember,  patience and right timing.
kramr

Activity: 406
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:05:47 PM

To be a trader is very difficult work is not a precise job you need to study different sailing sticks and all the basic needs in the trade also need a large fund to get a great benefit in each operation.
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 11:10:13 PM

Trading is not that difficult.  Its like self studying photoshop or self learning programming web languages.
Chart reading is the heart of trading and this chart reading is also applicable with crypro,  stocks and forex trading. YouTube has a bunch of this so you can learn it for free. 

I have no idea about trading .But want to learn trade how become trader please help and give me some information and share some site.
decoder88

Activity: 346
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:25:06 AM

Trading is different then investing, first you should determine if you are going to trade or invest. Investing is buying and holding for years, trading is simply buying and selling to make a profit regardless or the fundamentals of a coin.

Figure out which coins you like and buy and hold them dont trade them, on the other hand find coins you think will go up in maybe a couple of months and try and trade those.

Stop losses and indicators are something you should become familiar with and remember trading has a lot of emotion involved, dont let your emotions get the best of you. Good luck
As a trader you will aslo need to be careful on selling and buying coins because it is too risky to try to sell coins wolithout knowing the outcome.
singlebit

Activity: 518
Merit: 264

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:59:34 AM

To be a trader is very difficult work is not a precise job you need to study different sailing sticks and all the basic needs in the trade also need a large fund to get a great benefit in each operation.
When i start this time for take trading i got some loss bitcoins and ethereum while i pick in exchange is no potential altcoins and the website is not active but i realize during focus reading of many topic to start in trading i adapt to self them strategy,basics terms and knowledge to learn and now exactly i doing goods as a trader and communicate knows people before buy my targeting altcoins or token to prevent loss in investment or profits.We need carefully research before start like as on my experiences.

ETHRoll
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:43:26 AM

Before becoming a trader, I think you should learn the knowledge of trading. Also understand some cryptocurrencies and have an understanding of their prices. After you have the trading skills, after you have your favorite currency, you can make some simple transactions.
Without Understanding the nature of this profession and the nature of digital market, it is just suicide to start crypto trading. The difficulties would be more than a person can handle or tolerate. If he will have essential knowledge, his journey would become a lot easier and only in this way, trading can prove to be the most beneficial profession of this world. A trader should develop calm nature and deep analysis first.
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:55:32 AM

I have no idea about trading .But want to learn trade how become trader please help and give me some information and share some site.

to be a trader I think is very easy, you can do it by buying and selling it, it is the same as you do as usual, when you have money then you can buy anything you want, that's how trading works, when you have money then you can buy bitcoin.
kolega

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:38:45 AM

I do not think that viewing sites will make you a trader. Trading is a serious job. This practice, knowledge, skills, analysis, risk management, psychology, management of emotions, intuition and other components. You can study the basic theory, but without practice it's just knowledge. I advise you to take courses from a good trader. There you will receive all the necessary luggage and begin to practice under the supervision of an expert.
semutracing

Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:57:42 AM

To become a "trader" you need to learn how to handle your emotions and handle it nicely and of of course you need to learn the basics in trading.

For this I try to read more and watch some videos on youtube. And it will make traders much more experienced, so they should become very familiar with and continue to develop and learn
Luckym7

Activity: 212
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:59:39 PM

If you want to be a best trader in this online market you need to learn about crypto currency market place. If you want to crypto currency trader it is very easy for you because it is very easy, at first you need to analysis coin market then you can use bittrex account for your trading. You must create a list of hand writing for your crypto currency trading, when you see coin price and it’s going how many different in a day then you must buy those coin for your best trading performance.
lagista

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:26:53 PM

If you want to be a best trader in this online market you need to learn about crypto currency market place. If you want to crypto currency trader it is very easy for you because it is very easy, at first you need to analysis coin market then you can use bittrex account for your trading. You must create a list of hand writing for your crypto currency trading, when you see coin price and it’s going how many different in a day then you must buy those coin for your best trading performance.
it's the easiest thing to do because to become a trader must have experience in some markets that can serve as an experiment for trading, so I think it's a natural thing to get started as a trader.
Lodipetmalu

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:43:32 PM

How to become a trader is a more serious question, many will answer it as the experience make them a good trader. Another answer also is to have research on internet, watching videos and apply it on trading.
ducphucmmo

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:07:02 PM

You will have to collect all the required information, skills, and knowledge about bitcoin or any other thing you want to trade and then you can start trading. I think there is a lot of scope in trading but first you will have to prepare yourself for it. If you want to become trader then you should learn the basics first and you can learn it by reading here in the trading discussion some threads or topics that will help you or the topics
Miracleismyidol

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:08:47 PM

I think nothing special in it. Everyone of us can become a trader for as long as we are willing to take risk, even a high school student can do trading, first you have to take risk you should know how to handle your emotions don't do panic selling so that you can earn more but most importantly here you should at least devote time to take a look at your investments. Trading is one of the risky thing it is because you will be exchanging goods of money there are some scammers from this. You must have to learned the things that are needed in how to trade
denisaardelean

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:09:03 PM

I want you to be patient and humble because when everything goes wrong it might too hard to tell that it is the strategy to earn money. You need also to be analytic and observant in order to update the situation in full alert. This might be a good challenge to us because you will be struggling some basic knowledge materials to make a whole new level. I think that if you just read, it certainly can not be enough to become a trader. To be able to trade well you need to take classes in technical analysis, market research and related issues
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:35:20 PM

it's the easiest thing to do because to become a trader must have experience in some markets that can serve as an experiment for trading, so I think it's a natural thing to get started as a trader.
If someone has experience of trading in any market other than digital one, he can really make big profits by investing in potential crypto currencies. Because he will have patience in his nature beforehand and that is the most powerful weapon of a trader. But as digital coins fluctuate especially bitcoin, it is better to cover all the details of these coins before starting trading.
shams

Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:45:45 PM

For becoming a trader you need to learn trading first and for that, you need to start with watching the videos first on YouTube related to crypto and in those videos, you will get all the guidance regarding trading.
headache1327

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:02:17 PM

Everyone of us can become a trader for as long as we are willing to take risk, even a high school student can do trading, first you have to take risk you should know how to handle your emotions don't do panic selling so that you can earn more.
wriizo

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:07:22 PM

How to become the best trader can be learnt here on Bitcoin Talk the best. I'm telling you I have learned some good stuff from the community here and I can ensure you that here on the site is the best and easiest way to learn, because I have been a member of other sites as well in the past. I haven't learned the same things as here. I also watched a lot of how to and tutorial videos on YouTube, sometimes even searched on google some tips and techniques to learn while trading online with digital currencies. Taking a risk is always a good experience when in mind is becoming a trader, with a lot of experience and trades you will become the best version of yourself. There is not a lot of skill needed in it obviously, its pretty easy, everyone of us can become one.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: