Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:43:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Will Change Everything  (Read 4115 times)
Bella Thorne

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:01:43 AM

Bitcoin has already changed how people use money, save money, buying and selling things from one person to another. bitcoin is fast and decentralized.
Yes i totally agree with that, bitcoin will totally change everything but not now in the present, bitcoin will only change everything in the future, because in the future bitcoin will totally known by everyone  and when bitcoin known by everyone i am totally sure that many people will have a good life.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
theunbeatable

Activity: 546
Merit: 258

I could either watch it happen or be a part of it

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:33:33 AM

We are entering in the new type of economy where price predictions are not possible any more because productivity and prosperity of humanity will rise to the new golden age level. Bitcoin will go to 1 million dollars in 2018 and is being used by central banks as a global stardard ledger - dollar will fade slowly those who buy now will become the new wealthy elite.

You seem to be really confident in that line, Im a bitcoin beliver but i doubt that the price will go 1 Million dollars in 2018, not in 2018. Give it at least 3 years. In my prediction, I think it will have a price of 100k$ depending on what will happen in the crypto world because as we can all see there are so many factors that can affect the price, government, news, medias and some unexpected runs or some countries banning a cryptocurrecy.
Still Im not seeing myself as an elite, not becase I dont have BTC but because I think its main purpose is to have whats really yours and to have some freedom, and being carefree in your assets. Even Satoshi dicided to be in the lowkey. Thats why Even if i do have some BTC, I will rather call myself in the low corner than boast that "Hi there Im the new weathy Elite"

Khristian

Activity: 174

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:42:09 AM

Yes i think in the coming days o year the price of bitcoin will rise many many people will be able to help in that industry many people want to invest in bitcoin because of its value around the world like me i do not know bitcoin maybe i have not earned money thank theres a bitcoin that i invest my money and wait the time help me to be one millioner someday ..
pprun

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:32:36 AM

I think bitcoin can change everything in terms of financial status of everyone who joined bitcoin. In the future bitcoin will change the economy in the market place. The income of every family will increase. The gross income of every country will increase as well.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:30:06 AM

Absolutely,bitcoin changes everything. In terms of financial,many lives changed because of bitcoin. A lot of people got a good opportunity by acquiring bitcoin. Earning and investing really helped them a lot.
Bitcoin has the honor of turning unemployed, useless people of the society into those who are owning businesses and are now capable of providing jobs to other people. There are numerous cases where people have achieved their dreams just because of bitcoin.

I know someone who has bought his private house with the help of bitcoin. In short, bitcoin has brought revolution in the lives of masses. It is a blessing.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Natsuu

Activity: 1106
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:12:04 AM

I think bitcoin can change many things not everything. But for me bitcoin change everything to me it helps us a lot our financial problems are now okay.

katarin2030

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:56:49 AM

I think bitcoin can change many things not everything. But for me bitcoin change everything to me it helps us a lot our financial problems are now okay.
Yes bitcoin can change something but not everything, by bitcoin financial position may change, the way of life could also change but it doesn't change everything, can it change someone who don't have good educational track record education is you can't buy money like the same way few things can't be ch even by bitcoin.
JinCrypts

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:05:58 AM

This is true i also think that in 2018 will be the golden age for cryptocurrency. Because it getting famous and indemand by the day goes by. So getting early coin will be profitable for the future.

▰▰▰▰▰▰      IMPRESSIO     ▰▰     THE FUTURE OF INVESTING      ▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lightpaper   ▰   ✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ Team with a huge experience in the field   ▰   Facebook
Telegram   ███  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ Automated system for investors   ███   Twitter
bakkang

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:07:20 AM

Bitcoin will change a lot more than finance. It could also change how software is built and upend a bunch of today's biggest web companies and Bitcoin was designed this way to make sure that the same Bitcoin, which has no physical form, isn't spent twice by the same person.

Yes you're right that bitcoin will change you a lot especially in financial because I myself experience difficulty in financial but since I entered bitcoin then everything change even my lifestyle. So thanks to bitcoin for its benefit that really enjoyed a lot.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:08:57 AM

Bitcoin has helped many individuals across the world to be self employed and earn a living by working on projects related to cypto currencies . It has given many unemployed people to become self sufficient by themselves earning through this . It has definitely changing people life and also helping countries to make the benefit out of it .
Kokoy

Activity: 201

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:27:06 AM

We are entering in the new type of economy where price predictions are not possible any more because productivity and prosperity of humanity will rise to the new golden age level. Bitcoin will go to 1 million dollars in 2018 and is being used by central banks as a global stardard ledger - dollar will fade slowly those who buy now will become the new wealthy elite.
I agre with some of your statements, but the real thing thing is Bitcoin will change a lot more in term of financial aspect it will the new way for us to become profitable, and when it comes to cashless society i believe this is still too impossible ro happen because of the unhealthy thing that might happened.

dhrazzen

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:30:11 PM

Bitcoin will change everything especially in finance. It will also replace our fiat money into digital money. Aside from that theres a possibility that banks will be closed because of bitcoin.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:11:52 AM

Bitcoin has the potential to change everything but that does not mean that it is going to happen, governments can take a lot of actions that will limit the growth of bitcoin and if they do it then bitcoin is not going to become as big as we want, also central banks are not going to adopt bitcoin because if they do they will be recognizing their defeat.
I think governments are not trying to block Bitcoin, they are trying to figure out Bitcoin and crypt money Smiley And they are trying to make the most profitable arrangement. Because running towards the wind is difficult, but if you take the wind back, you run better.

That is a possibility but I have my doubts, for example, they may try to regulate bitcoin at its current size since not many people around the world are using it, but do you think they are going to remain that calm if hundreds of millions of people begin to use bitcoin and they begin to see that the taxes they are getting are lower? I'm sure that at that point we are going to see very harsh rules against bitcoin users that do not disclose their bitcoin holdings.
racistyui

Activity: 110

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:33:21 AM

yeah i agree with you but bitcoin is also have so many negative effect on human's life.

matedrink24

Activity: 188

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:29:03 AM

yeah bitcoin change the way people think about the currency. It totally reflect the feature of modern world. Maybe in the future they will become international currency.

criz2fer

Activity: 672
Merit: 127

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:49:48 PM

The presence of bitcoin has changed many things, for example is the direction of investment, many people compare that the best investment today is bitcoin, and I think it is, this year the bitcoin price increase reaches more than 15x and this is a good reason to say that bitcoin changes everything.
Bitcoin not only change in price, it also changes business and financial structure of the economy which I think is the most important factor that could really change everything. It challenges not only businesses but also the system of finance that were curently using today. This unforeseen challenges may create a great impact to the world once it is not controlled  buy its growth with out knowing its future flaws. Hope the future will be better with this change.

Dark Sky

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:19:42 PM

The presence of bitcoin has changed many things, for example is the direction of investment, many people compare that the best investment today is bitcoin, and I think it is, this year the bitcoin price increase reaches more than 15x and this is a good reason to say that bitcoin changes everything.
Bitcoin not only change in price, it also changes business and financial structure of the economy which I think is the most important factor that could really change everything. It challenges not only businesses but also the system of finance that were curently using today. This unforeseen challenges may create a great impact to the world once it is not controlled  buy its growth with out knowing its future flaws. Hope the future will be better with this change.
Yes bitcoin can change everything, it can change people's life style and they will live in comfortable life, so they can help for poor people who cannot join bitcoin that's why poverty will end in this world and everyone will provide best education for children, bitcoin is very good job.

Mrkupido

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:21:37 AM

I agree bitcoin can really change everything quickly. It is really a presence of bitcoin can change many things from lower to higher realquick. Hope the future will be better with bitcoin.
WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:26:39 AM

I think bitcoin can't change everything but will affect every aspect of life. It could have a big impact in the society and our economy. It could have the ability to change every individual's financial status. It'll provide and sustain most of our needs by means of investment.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:43:48 AM

I bet it would definitely change everything. Thinking about what happened years ago when bitcoin caused the economic status of United States to drop, and until now it is still affected. With the increase of it's price, not just one country will be affected but more. This perhaps will be the reason why the government would push on legalizing it to incorporate tax.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: