Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:05:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Will Change Everything  (Read 4115 times)
Cliparts

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:52:47 PM

Dollars will never fade because it is a very popular type of currency. Bitcoin cannot surprisingly change everything because its progression is very volatile.
I think bitcoin have already bring changes in many countries I will give you example of my country in my country our economy was not so good a lot of people are jobless and everything is very expansive since bitcoin is arrived so bitcoin bring a lot of changes because bitcoin provide a lot of opportunity for earning and now everyone they are taking a very good profit from it and some of the people have changed their life and now they are every happy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
winteroxalis

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:58:54 PM

I think Bitcoin is still a relatively small market compared to what it could be, it doesn't take significant amounts of money to move the market price up or down, and thus the price of a bitcoin is still very volatile.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:20:43 PM

IMO Bitcoin didn't change anything, it just improves everthing to become better over the time and diddn't change it.
Brother in this life, everything is just connected with finance, if you have a strong financial status, there are maximum chances for you to have a happy life. Yes I agree that some amongst us don’t find this money as a source of satisfaction but if you become realistic and think accordingly you will find this true. Bitcoins are helping people and they are changing their life styles for better.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:26:37 PM

We are entering in the new type of economy where price predictions are not possible any more because productivity and prosperity of humanity will rise to the new golden age level. Bitcoin will go to 1 million dollars in 2018 and is being used by central banks as a global stardard ledger - dollar will fade slowly those who buy now will become the new wealthy elite.
Bitcoin has the potential to change everything but that does not mean that it is going to happen, governments can take a lot of actions that will limit the growth of bitcoin and if they do it then bitcoin is not going to become as big as we want, also central banks are not going to adopt bitcoin because if they do they will be recognizing their defeat.
To be honest. You guys are totally wrong by saying bitcoin has potential to change everything because it not possible but bitcoin does change people financial status which is the reason behind bitcoin creation.
Tell me why bitcoin does not have the potential to change everything? Bitcoin is a currency, people all around the world dedicate a minimum of 8 hours a day to try to get money, people dedicate a third of their lives chasing money and you think that the creation of a new form of currency that does not steal their efforts is not a game changer? Then describe to us what do you consider to be a technology that can chance everything.
_Dawid_

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:48:39 PM

Yeah bitcoin can change a lot of things, but in my opinion bitcoin has already change things like people's life etc.
The next changes will be bring by the blockchain technology. And here is a huge question, does the banks will use any of current coin? Or may they will create their own coin or something else supported by blockchain technology? I would like to know that.
MiF

Activity: 1344
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:15:00 PM

Definitely yes, bitcoin will change everything, your status, your attitude, it really helps a lot. Even your whole life, your attitude towards life is very different.
Yes bitcoin will change everything the way we live and the way we work on it. Bitcoin is really great and help us everything in our life. Bitcoin give such a big impact on us, the way we shop and the way we pay our bills. Bitcoin also helps us save money for our future and it helps us support our daily needs. I really adore bitcoin because it is different of all cryptocurrencies.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:50:14 AM

no,i don't think that bitcoin will change everything there are still lots of people out there who don't have any idea about bitcoin but it change to people who have given the chance to know or been told about what bitcoin is it helps us to have job and be able to earn money whitout going to our working place,we own our time it's just how we manage it.
cherrymobile

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:03:29 AM

We are entering in the new type of economy where price predictions are not possible any more because productivity and prosperity of humanity will rise to the new golden age level. Bitcoin will go to 1 million dollars in 2018 and is being used by central banks as a global stardard ledger - dollar will fade slowly those who buy now will become the new wealthy elite.
yes and i think bitcoin is a hope for all people who have a poverty now because bitcoin is the best solution to reduce our poverty but you should need in bitcoin is knowledge to win or to get more money bitcoin will change all people in the next decade.
gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:42:03 AM

as i know right now bitcoin can't change anything in this world, the biggest changes is bitcoin can change the economy of people, for the country i think bitcoin can't change it, because right now bitcoin is the minor one, and i think offline currencies is the biggest economy and the currencies of the country, and maybe in the next 5 years if ther are many bitcoin user and holder, i think bitcoin can be the main currencies in this world and will change everything

Viyamore

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:44:56 AM

yes and i think bitcoin is a hope for all people who have a poverty now because bitcoin is the best solution to reduce our poverty but you should need in bitcoin is knowledge to win or to get more money bitcoin will change all people in the next decade.
Yes but the sad truth is not all people can afford to buy some bitcoins and for another reason is they much need to earn money fast than holding bitcoins for a months or years. Perhaps bitcoins may bring a big change but also it may bring negative effects on those who haven't got in technology.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
Jdragon6x6

Activity: 247
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:59:17 AM

Bitcoin was designed this way to make sure that the same Bitcoin, which has no physical form, isn't spent twice by the same person. This also gives Bitcoin some inherent value - people or organizations have to spend a lot of money to run the computers that validate transactions, and the complexity of those computations is always increasing as the chain gets longer.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:49:32 AM

I don't know about that because something might be about to hit us straight up to our face and we just haven't realized it. Bitcoin or the blockchain technology has the possibility to change the way we do things especially for things that involve transacting with other people. On the other hand, it's still too early to say something about bitcoin's future. The only thing we can do is wait for it to actually happen. We can anticipate both things because there are only two scenarios that can happen at the end (or at least at the end of our lifetime that we can witness).

The first one is bitcoin actually being successful. Obviously you wouldn't be so sad here but what you have to do is actually save some coins. The second one is bitcoin falling down. If you have saved bitcoin, you would be devastated. So you have to be in between of saving coins and getting rid of coins.

We are not so sure about dollar's future because it is a traditional currency. People are looking after it and duh, America is a dominant country so dollar fading out is actually a little unusual unless people have embraced cashless society and moved on to being independent from the government and started using virtual currencies to deal with each other. I feel like this is going to take a long time and we might not be able to live long enough to witness it.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:56:04 AM

It is true, there is no history of Bitcoin drastically decreasing that there is only up and up to the extent that I have not known, if it is true will reach $ 1 million dollars then will be many new billionaires. Grin
I think, this is way beyond our control as well as calculations that how much high this bitcoin will rise. But we can only speak on the basis of our own calculations and the recent path pattern shown by the currency. Bitcoin can reach to 1 million usd if and only if the demand of bitcoin rise with every day passing and the mining also gets some real increment. If this happens, then the price of bitcoin will go to sky like a rocket.
We definitely cannot know how long or how soon, or the rate at which bitcoin will continue to keep growing over the years. I am still really looking forward to how people are going to take the LN thing and the rate at which adoption, usage and all will be like in the coming years or even soon. The sky rocket will sure happen one day and something will really catalyze the whole situation, and I sure cannot wait.

The recognition of bitcoin is getting huge day in and day out and whichever way people are really seeing it, at least, their attention is being gained. It has changed, it is changing and it will surely change a lot of things eventually, no doubt about that and as long as we keep seeing more improvement day by day, bitcoin will really give us all the desire to be free in the way we spend and accumulate wealth in a way we have all been looking for.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Beehives

Activity: 175
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:04:31 AM

I doubt dollar will fade because of bitcoin. Dollar can be strengthen in the help of btc.
Selling and buying a btc or any crypto still need a dollar. 
Bitcoin still under the term of dollar.

https://VividToken.com     |     MAIN NET    >  N O W   L I V E
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   [  ///Augment Your Portfolio  ]   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Mbokani

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:21:16 AM

Yes we need government and bank support ,we also need more investors to strengthen the price and also more perfect altcoin so that we can choose the best among good not arbitrary altcoin only a few years strong
Bitcoin is not meant to be decentralized and we do not need any support from any government or government organization as well as from any bankers ,but for companies dealing with bitcoin they need the help of bankers to do the business smoothly,other than that we do not need any sort of support from any other source.
Blondy12

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:36:19 AM

If that will be the case then i am one of the luckiest person on earth. That is one of the reason why i invested bitcoins for my children's future. Though i already lucky for being part of the bitcoin community.
jojowar

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:30:33 PM

Bitcoin will change everything especially on the financial aspect. As an individual if you have at least one bitcoin on your possesion, you can buy many material things that most people can't buy.

jeraldskie11

Activity: 1246
Merit: 356

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:50:33 PM

If you are a bitcoin user you will no being repented on it because it can change your life in this world for now. It can improve your financial needs and the most is you will not worried about your tomorrows budget.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
android17

Activity: 259
Merit: 76

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:13:25 PM

Actually it is not Bitcoin who changes everything, it is the digital age. Because of the digital age, it affects our daily routine, our currency, our economy, everything. advancement is the reason why we are continuously having new things which we can use to make our lives more convenient.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
pathapoddo

Activity: 448

CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:25:19 PM

It's a new era of Bitcoin. Bitcoin has changed my life already. I think it will change our world too. It is a digital world and Bitcoin is best currency in this digital world. It is gives us a opportunity to income. I am one of the luckiest person who is using Bitcoin. I love Bitcoin.

⎔ CRYPTOCITIZEN ┇ RULE & EARN 【 $CCASH 】
MMO RPG METAVERSE ON BSC ┇ FIGHT  • •  DRAG RACE  • •  EARN
➥ TELEGRAM ➥ TWITTER ➥ TWITCH ➥ WEBSITE  • • 【 WEBSITE 】
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: