Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:25:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Will Change Everything  (Read 4115 times)
Rulelies

Activity: 277
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:30:54 AM

You get more value for your money when you invest rather than saving. Even when you save your money in a bank, the bankers are lending your money to investors and collect interest on your money. So rather than let the bank invest your money and make profit off you, why don't you invest the money yourself and make profit for yourself?

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord             synthetic asset trading 
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:46:08 AM

Bitcoin will surely change everything from the mode of payment of the different companies in the world into developing different ideas that we can make and the best part of that is the decentralization that is offering by bitcoin that we can grab that will become the best thing for us so we don't need to depend on the government.
warawolf19

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:53:03 AM

bitcoin will and can change everything at your life from mindset to pocket. you gain wealth and much knowledge you will also become wise in thinking or picking your choices. many billionaires changed by bitcoin. when you chose it you must take the risk and slow it down relax and become millionaire someday.
giletto

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:02:11 PM

yeah and its changing my life too
before i don't know it i just know getting some money in freelance designer and when i know btc i started to lear abou analystic, investment method, or economic things, in my entire life, i realy don't like economic but now i need study that for my information
It is not only your life which is being changed with the help of bitcoin but almost all those who are associated with bitcoin in their lives are really experiencing a wonderful time and there are likely chances that they will make more money in the coming days too. However, bitcoin really needs to work hard in order to make more name as it is really difficult for bitcoin to make its name in the whole world.
Bitcoin has been changing many people's life and not only your life. Bitcoin is created to help people to get out of their poverty, people that tired with their job, people that really need money to pay back, people like student and they want to be independent. I just impress the way Bitcoin brings hope to people.

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Lare linglung

Activity: 79
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:07:51 AM

indeed bitcoin is able to change everything especially money. its users will be rich with bitcoin due to ever-increasing fluctuations. other than that bitcoin technology can also be applied to the government may also be good.

Bob's Repair  /  Supported by John McAfee
▐|              JOIN ICO | Jan 4th              |▌ (http://bobsrepair.com)
icoworld

Activity: 300

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:20:20 AM

Bitcoin and so much has already changed in our world, but the main thing is that he changed the life of many people for the better
racham02

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:41:51 AM

Bitcoin will change everything, like the economy, bitcoin can change the economy of the country because of its popularity and wellknown as a business with a great profits, and it can be use as a payments. Therefore, bitcoin can also change your life if you are good in cryptocurrency world, like trading, investing. It can make you rich because of bitcoin and change your life.

Jaemouns

Activity: 274

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:44:59 AM

Bitcoin will change a lot more than finance. It could also change how software is built and upend a bunch of today's biggest web companies and Bitcoin was designed this way to make sure that the same Bitcoin, which has no physical form, isn't spent twice by the same person.
Mate your right,honestly i'm the one who can proof that because bitcoin is really change my life right now.Not only for the growth of my income but on how to deliver my grammar in terms of posting forum.I really admit that bitcoin is the best gift in my life right now.
hshr0h3110world

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:55:54 AM

Not literally everything but it will do change a lot. From where will people invest, development of technology for its mining purposes, the mode of transactions, and even in the field of cybersecurity. There's a lot of possibilities to consider and no one can definitely say how bitcoin will change our way of living. But still, with the presence of bitcoin, fiat money are still being used by the majority. There's no assurance that bitcoin will replace and change  everything but it might affect some of those surrounding it for the years to come
Dondon1234

Activity: 194

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:02:48 AM

We are entering in the new type of economy where price predictions are not possible any more because productivity and prosperity of humanity will rise to the new golden age level. Bitcoin will go to 1 million dollars in 2018 and is being used by central banks as a global stardard ledger - dollar will fade slowly those who buy now will become the new wealthy elite.

Bitcoin can change everyting specialy in our life bitcoin can sustain our want and needs. If you are part of this your life changed already
ross09

Activity: 202
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:23:24 AM

it is possible that bitcoin will change everything not only bitcoin also other altcoins but it will take time.
definitely yes bitcoin will change ALMOST everything when it comes to making/earning digital money.. making instant job ..even helping others..we can also say that bitcoin is one (1) of our future ..because you do not need to pass your resume to every company just to get job no need of a degree just be open minded..you do not have to be smart just be strategic.. you do not have to be known just be simple.. you do not need to be graduate from well-known university ..you do not need experience just read and learn...see how simple and easy to get in on bitcoin..that is why we says that bitcoin is changing almost everything of every aspect of our lives..
tayogpanganiban

Activity: 235
Merit: 1

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:50:15 AM

We are entering in the new type of economy where price predictions are not possible any more because productivity and prosperity of humanity will rise to the new golden age level. Bitcoin will go to 1 million dollars in 2018 and is being used by central banks as a global stardard ledger - dollar will fade slowly those who buy now will become the new wealthy elite.

I'd say only sky is the limit! I can't be thankful enough to find about bitcoin at this time! When I read all posts like yours they motivate me to buy more, but sadly I invested all now waiting for the next payday but will certainly buy more when I can. Just imagine 1 million dollars!! that is huge right there in the center imagine in 2 years 2million I would be blessed if this happens.

What do you mean by productivity and prosperity of humanity will rise?? I see only money to raise or i miss something other else?
Of course there would be prosperity for everyone us here who always find ways to earn bitcoins.And if that happens,our country will really benefit bitcoin since it will rise up our economic stability and will become a progressive and productive country soon.
Yes, i agree that bitcoin will change everything especially to a bitcoin holder and because of bitcoin and lot of people change their lives because of this digital currency..

♦ taucoin.io       │       THE ACTIVE UNIT       │       taucoin.io ♦
er]
jomz312

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:09:29 AM

I think bitcoin will not change everything their is a changes but not everything.
We all know that because of bitcoin some of this forum are making money, and bitcoin is a way to a great future.
Bitcoin is helps people to sustaine everyday needs like foods and bills.Bitcoins are belong in this world and god created this, only god change everything.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:26:05 AM

Bitcoin and so much has already changed in our world, but the main thing is that he changed the life of many people for the better
It has caused too a lot attention and alertness to different countries. Look on how many countries implemented that bitcoin is ban on their jurisdiction. There are countries that are good with bitcoin but is implementing some regulations particular to the exchanges and people who are using it. But in terms living through bitcoin, there are so much changes that it made to every individual. If you treated it as an investment and you bought at the lowest price, you earned enough and if you are treating it as a digital money even the fees are high, you can live with it.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Singbatak

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:41:50 AM

Yes Bitcoins will change everything, even in my life. Because of that I can buy anything I want. It helps my family, I learn to save and invest. Everything I learn I share it to my friends. I no longer ask for my parents i my allowance, and I still give them to help. So I thanks to Bitcoins.
issac1209

Activity: 87

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:46:50 AM

It will change so many ways but not  everything. It will change so much more likely in life's status.
jarong

Activity: 121

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:51:20 AM

Firmly holding bitcoin as a value investment
Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:52:20 AM

Bitcoin changes the way people think. Since bitcoin and other digital currencies are so volatile, the way they handle their own money and holdings is different they mostly hold it for a long time and most of them don't really sold their digital currencies but just enjoy the fact that it is just pumping in that moment. They rejoice when it pumps but panics when it dumps.
daniel1156

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:33:49 AM

It already make a big changes in our society now but weren’t giving attention that much because of so many things that happens this past days & years.
Polipog

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:59:35 AM

Of course, it will change everything because of the higher value compared any other currencies. If bitcoin will highly implemented globally, nothing impossible that everything will change and I'm pretty much sure that someday it will happen because of the good management of bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: