Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:39:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Will Change Everything  (Read 4117 times)
Skuylaruy

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:47:17 AM

Bitcoin is able to change everything if it becomes reachable from all people across the globe , but unfortunately we still have lots of people that don't even know about internet's existence or that there's computers on the planet . Bitcoin can help  people to have a new way to obtain money and enhance their life quality if they just invest a bit of time in learning about it and how and where to obtain it .

No! I believe still alot of people  douted in the integrity of bitcoint!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gladz29

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:25:18 AM

Bitcoin will change a lot more than finance. It could also change how software is built and upend a bunch of today's biggest web companies and Bitcoin was designed this way to make sure that the same Bitcoin, which has no physical form, isn't spent twice by the same person.
For me bitcoin can help our life,  but change everything I think on process.  Because their are many things that not easy to make to happen.  But we hope everything will change.  Because everyone can own bitcoin or used bitcoin.
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:34:20 AM

of course, bitcoin is now not just a financial issue but has already entered into various aspects, maybe this topic will become a reality in the future
mistanama

Activity: 327
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:54:58 PM

We are entering in the new type of economy where price predictions are not possible any more because productivity and prosperity of humanity will rise to the new golden age level. Bitcoin will go to 1 million dollars in 2018 and is being used by central banks as a global stardard ledger - dollar will fade slowly those who buy now will become the new wealthy elite.

Yeah bitcoin has the ability to change your life, change anything and no matter who. Change everything. Bitcoin is like a hope, many want to get out of trouble and their hope for life is BITCOIN. Bitcoin is capable of making new ones. It only depends on whether the person wants to change his or her life. If it wants to change? Bitcoin can help him with his expected change. Smiley Enrich with bitcoin. Smiley
ongels

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:01:48 PM

Before anything else, my life is hopeless and prison from poverty, but the time bitcoins enter my way, I was highly motivated and eager to work whatever it is. and i find pleasure from interest and broad knowledge in terms of trading and investment, This things suddenly change my life. and turns into colorful day.
linyhan

Activity: 684

Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:05:56 PM

Thanks to bitcoin my life has change, so i decided to teach my family and friends about bitcoin and this forum , now some of them already have a house because of bitcoin, but the sad part is they dont even say thank you on what i have teach them.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   A New Crypto-Payment Platform   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█      Telegram  ]      [   Medium   ]      [   ICO Page   ]      [  Facebook  ]      [ Instagram ]      █
Procopiogamscrypto

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:14:41 PM

Thanks to bitcoin my life has change, so i decided to teach my family and friends about bitcoin and this forum , now some of them already have a house because of bitcoin, but the sad part is they dont even say thank you on what i have teach them.
Yes!bitcoin can change everything,because bitcoin can gives a good oppurtunities of everyone.They can give more knowledge and you learn,thats why bitcoin can change our life.They can give job for those who jobless,so we need to motivate everyone to have a bitcoin Bitcoin can changes into new one.It can chances to have to everyone..
kevin go

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:24:02 PM

Bitcoin will change everything? Everything means? Bitcoin is in currency market since last nine years. But bitcoin as a currency is not that popular. It has changed nothing in currency market or in fiat currency market. Its use in day to day transaction is quite less all over the world. But bitcoin has changes life of many small as well as long term investors; it had given huge returns on the investments, they have ever dreamed about. It is a good asset or a tool of investment. Bitcoin is still young in nature, it has long way to go. It has not even reached to all parts of the world. Unless otherwise it reaches to most parts of the world it is difficult to calculate its success.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:00:07 PM

We are entering in the new type of economy where price predictions are not possible any more because productivity and prosperity of humanity will rise to the new golden age level. Bitcoin will go to 1 million dollars in 2018 and is being used by central banks as a global stardard ledger - dollar will fade slowly those who buy now will become the new wealthy elite.

Bitcoin changed a lot of things, 2018 has come and bitcoin still on our lives, mainstream medias are into this as many people are jumping into bitcoin, but how can bitcoin change all of the life of people all over the world if bitcoin continues to defend over the internet, YES bitcoin made so many people become millionaires, but I just want to see beggars and people whoo are really poor that cant afford internet and computer or smart phones to participate on this cryptocurrency so they can start to change their lives too.
Leeeeeya

Activity: 62

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:19:49 PM

I do believe in that because it really helps so many unemployed people earn money, students who wants to earn their own money to buy school supplies or to help pay for their tuition and those who wants to have an extra income without even losing energy and being stressed because of work.
reynilynedago

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:48:32 PM

As I enter the world of bitcoin cryptourrency. It really change my perspection and thinking . It chage everything like those people doing bitcoin.It became part of my life everyday  a part of my routine. And lastly now I can helped my family and soon building our own house.
alphaomega.f

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:20:40 PM

well yes, there is a possibility for that since bitcoin is really unpredictable. it is also possible to have a bigger community that buys bitcoin and engages in bitcoin-related things like campaigns or bounty programs and even investing. someday, stuffs like these will be normal and hopefully at that, countries that banned bitcoin will finally decide to take back what they decided.
hoangtujuda

Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:40:36 PM

We can really achieve that if we all hope and develop BTC. But  value BTC can still be manipulated by sharks.
This is my idea.
pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:31:39 PM

Maybe if to terms the payment is can change everything payment becameeasier, but still if to changes in all according to the I can not be, because many are still can not in a change by whatever
TommyAMD

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:38:16 PM

Of course it will go for one million dollars, it is already falling in price, and you are talking about what will be a million dollars.
Donceng

Activity: 251
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:54:21 PM

no. bitcoin can not change everything. bitcoin can only change the lives of its users financially. economic change Not only can change the lives of people in the upper classes, but also can change the lives of people with low education and minimal knowledge because with bitcoin now people who are not income or low income can now earn more to meet the needs of everyday life . but bitcoin can not change life in this world thoroughly. but there is the possibility that bitcoin can change everything if the human mindset can be better than before
abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:57:26 PM

I am very much proud of what I am reading from the thread specially the change that bitcoin had brought to the life of the investors/traders. But everything means all. And when we say "all", this means that everything is included with no excuse. Well for me, bitcoin is able to change the financial stability of its investor or trader, and this results to change of how the way people live. Economically speaking, it will take a long process and time to reach that overall change.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
mikan111

Activity: 117

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 05:22:35 PM

I'm sure bitcoin will change everything about monetary system and money very soon. While we commenting here lot of things are happening. Bitcoin will be some kind of gold in the future.
Crash21

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:04:35 PM

What exactly should bitcoin change? I can't understand because almost everyone knows about bitcoin and what to do with them. Nothing new just changes of price.
Bustart

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:31:34 PM

I am very much proud of what I am reading from the thread specially the change that bitcoin had brought to the life of the investors/traders. But everything means all. And when we say "all", this means that everything is included with no excuse. Well for me, bitcoin is able to change the financial stability of its investor or trader, and this results to change of how the way people live. Economically speaking, it will take a long process and time to reach that overall change.
Well bitcoin really change everything life is really  getting more simple each day because of the profit that we really get from bitcoin it is really the most helpful kinds of gaining process today because our salary in our regular work may not be enoughf to sustain everything in our daily needs.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: