Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:51:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AXE 🔥 Decentralized ▲ X11 👾 Superblocks / LLMQ / ChainLocks  (Read 52761 times)
charlie137 (OP)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 220

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2019, 03:36:18 PM

Hello! What does thats mean (POSe)? It's POS or something new?

PoSe - Proof of Service

/__      ___ (  /    
\\--`-'-|`---\\ |      AXErunners
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
    |_:_._/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AXEwang

Activity: 173
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 04:17:21 PM

POS means you only need to hold the coins to get rewards, PoSe has a labor component, you need to set up a masternode and maintain it, providing a service to the network, which make a PoW coin much more resistant to attacks.
charlie137 (OP)

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2019, 07:52:34 AM

POS means you only need to hold the coins to get rewards, PoSe has a labor component, you need to set up a masternode and maintain it, providing a service to the network, which make a PoW coin much more resistant to attacks.

id say it means more. the whole idea of the blockchain was (?) to decentralize "the ruling power". proof of stake does exactly the opposite - its centralizing coin generation around biggest wallets.

/__      ___ (  /    
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
CryptTech
Copper Member

Activity: 328
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2019, 07:05:34 PM

id say it means more. the whole idea of the blockchain was (?) to decentralize "the ruling power". proof of stake does exactly the opposite - its centralizing coin generation around biggest wallets.

In your opinion PoS is a hidden centralizing ?

AllCrypt.Tech - News Cryptocurrency | ✅ BattleHashes.Com - Multiplayer gambling on blockchain | Discussion Thread BH: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5188527.0
charlie137 (OP)

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2019, 03:58:08 AM
Last edit: October 23, 2019, 04:46:15 AM by charlie137

its not hidden and its not just my opinion - thats only how it works, no? simply put - biggest wallet equals biggest chance to mine the block. correct me if im wrong.

In PoS-based public blockchains (e.g. Ethereum's upcoming Casper implementation), a set of validators take turns proposing and voting on the next block, and the weight of each validator's vote depends on the size of its deposit (i.e. stake).
https://github.com/ethereum/wiki/wiki/Proof-of-Stake-FAQ

i tho think that eth is moving to PoS because btc with lightning can provide better smart contracts. and asic-resistance is only resistance Grin  better to spend these resources on something more useful than just fighting agains the bitmain (which dominance is already under big question?).

/__      ___ (  /    
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
CryptTech
Copper Member

Activity: 328

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2019, 10:30:40 AM

its not hidden and its not just my opinion - thats only how it works, no? simply put - biggest wallet equals biggest chance to mine the block. correct me if im wrong.

In PoS-based public blockchains (e.g. Ethereum's upcoming Casper implementation), a set of validators take turns proposing and voting on the next block, and the weight of each validator's vote depends on the size of its deposit (i.e. stake).

i tho think that eth is moving to PoS because btc with lightning can provide better smart contracts. and asic-resistance is only resistance Grin  better to spend these resources on something more useful than just fighting agains the bitmain (which dominance is already under big question?).

That's right, as well as for PoW, if you are a government you can build a huge mining farm and mining more than the rest, as well as control the supply of other manufacturers of mining equipment. The government can eventually control both the Internet and PoS and PoW. We need a new vision of the situation...

AllCrypt.Tech - News Cryptocurrency | ✅ BattleHashes.Com - Multiplayer gambling on blockchain | Discussion Thread BH: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5188527.0
charlie137 (OP)

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2019, 04:44:14 PM

That's right, as well as for PoW, if you are a government you can build a huge mining farm and mining more than the rest, as well as control the supply of other manufacturers of mining equipment. The government can eventually control both the Internet and PoS and PoW. We need a new vision of the situation...

you forgetting that theres a bunch of different govs fighting each other. so i see nothing bad in a healthy competition that is bringing huuuge amounts of hash rate and securing the network along the way. we need more sane hands in the project, theres plently of solutions already. ever wonder how would blockchain look and feel without professional miners? check eth Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin same shit at $1000 and $80, you pick Grin

/__      ___ (  /    
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
MaPeX

Activity: 157
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 01:33:51 PM

Hello miners,
Axe added to AltcoinPool.eu

To mine and get paid AXE

Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://altcoinpool.eu:4537 -u youwalletaddress.workername -p c=AXE

Pool address: https://altcoinpool.eu

Ccminer and sgminer generator on website.

Low fees

Discord: https://discord.gg/3P3Jjh7

Happy mining ;-)
MostlyGhostly

Activity: 396
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 12:36:58 PM

I think the important thing is to be able to pay it to enter a large market and if the volume does not benefit the market then the coins will be deleted and that is also a benefit for large markets.
That maybe true for a centralized ICO project, but opposite for a decentralized currency where we rely more on organic growth.

why pay for listing top exchanges if they are simply removed without volume, it’s better to spend this money on development
why do you ask like that because it has all become the determination of the market if there is no volume why is maintained, if the money is only for development and no market will also be useless to each other

Well, I got AXE listed on most of the exchanges so I know how it works, if you get listed on big exchanges and dont have money to pump the price, people will not buy anyway, so it does not matter where you list. People who choose AXE only because it is on big exchanges will not buy anyway since we dont have ICO funding to pump the price. With limited funding, I made the decision to use all of them for community development and zero for exchanges, and we got decent exchange listings given our cap and community size.
really appreciate what you do and your hard work is very important here all you do for the progress of this project, I hope that many investors join this project and develop towards a better
of course, we must glad with the progress. many feel same thing and lets wait for some progress a better future, i convinced from hard work and willpower which are owned of team
of course, moreover they do it privately funding no ICO sales or anything so this is fantastic in my opinion and I'm sure more investors will be interested if they see this project

Catching funds through private funding rounds is what should be denounced and reproached the most. It acts as a magnet for suspicions and is certainly highly discouraged especially if no public record with presale results is kept. If u wanna get funding do it in transparent way. If u do it behind the curtain do not be surprised that this may nauseate a lot of "could-be" investors shortly after ur sale goes public.
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 07:15:00 PM

never heard before about (POSe) staking as a service , i read the last period a lot about fake stake and more bad news about stakecoins hope that this pose is more resistant to all that kind of things

guess it is, great developer here from the beginning
AXEwang

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 08:32:49 PM

I think the important thing is to be able to pay it to enter a large market and if the volume does not benefit the market then the coins will be deleted and that is also a benefit for large markets.
That maybe true for a centralized ICO project, but opposite for a decentralized currency where we rely more on organic growth.

why pay for listing top exchanges if they are simply removed without volume, it’s better to spend this money on development
why do you ask like that because it has all become the determination of the market if there is no volume why is maintained, if the money is only for development and no market will also be useless to each other

Well, I got AXE listed on most of the exchanges so I know how it works, if you get listed on big exchanges and dont have money to pump the price, people will not buy anyway, so it does not matter where you list. People who choose AXE only because it is on big exchanges will not buy anyway since we dont have ICO funding to pump the price. With limited funding, I made the decision to use all of them for community development and zero for exchanges, and we got decent exchange listings given our cap and community size.
really appreciate what you do and your hard work is very important here all you do for the progress of this project, I hope that many investors join this project and develop towards a better
of course, we must glad with the progress. many feel same thing and lets wait for some progress a better future, i convinced from hard work and willpower which are owned of team
of course, moreover they do it privately funding no ICO sales or anything so this is fantastic in my opinion and I'm sure more investors will be interested if they see this project

Catching funds through private funding rounds is what should be denounced and reproached the most. It acts as a magnet for suspicions and is certainly highly discouraged especially if no public record with presale results is kept. If u wanna get funding do it in transparent way. If u do it behind the curtain do not be surprised that this may nauseate a lot of "could-be" investors shortly after ur sale goes public.

Superblock structure we inherited from Dash is an excellent funding model, we split between development and community, providing long term funding to the project.
AXEwang

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 08:36:03 PM

never heard before about (POSe) staking as a service , i read the last period a lot about fake stake and more bad news about stakecoins hope that this pose is more resistant to all that kind of things

guess it is, great developer here from the beginning

Well, this is not a brand new thing, Dash invented it back in 2013, so the earliest and probably the most viable defense against 51% attack. The thing is that a Dash masternode is so expensive, so most people dont really have the luxury to own one, so you can not really experience how a MN is supposed to work, but you can own your first truly decentralized masternode, same as Dash in terms of code, expect we are fully decentralized.
AltcoinCash

Activity: 502
Merit: 15

Building Altcoinchain

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2019, 04:05:21 AM
Merited by charlie137 (1)

AXE is added to pool.Gpuhot.com mining pool!

Dedicated port 6449

Code:
stratum+tcp://pool.gpuhot.com:6449 -u WALLET.rig

https://discord.gg/dGXn42w

🔥 Altcoinchain:    https://altcoinchain.org  ◆  https://discord.gg/hcXHyQP4Je  ◆
🔥 Mining Game:   https://mining.game  ◆  https://discord.com/invite/Y2KME35ncn  ◆
charlie137 (OP)

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2019, 07:04:04 PM

Dedicated port 6449

Code:

niice! its EU?

/__      ___ (  /    
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
AXEwang

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 09:12:41 AM

Dash will exit Latin America, sounds like an opportunity for AXE
https://medium.com/@georgedonnelly/cierre-definitivo-de-dash-latam-af50461c901e
AltcoinCash

Activity: 502
Merit: 15

Building Altcoinchain

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2019, 06:22:37 PM
Merited by charlie137 (1)

Dedicated port 6449

Code:

niice! its EU?
Pool is in Finland  Smiley

🔥 Altcoinchain:    https://altcoinchain.org  ◆  https://discord.gg/hcXHyQP4Je  ◆
🔥 Mining Game:   https://mining.game  ◆  https://discord.com/invite/Y2KME35ncn  ◆
remmie2424

Activity: 21

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 11:56:18 AM

I also agree with you they had done lots of hard home work for their project. This will definitely impress investors to get involved in the business.
charlie137 (OP)

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2019, 03:26:06 PM

thats a surprise. weren't they #1 in region less than 6 months ago?

/__      ___ (  /    
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
AXEwang

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 04:19:25 PM

Well, Dash is a corporate, so when bear market lasts for too long, they have to pull out some markets because not enough profit. AXE is decentralized and community driven so we dont have that kind of financial burden. I think it is a more sustainable model.
charlie137 (OP)

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2019, 05:22:51 PM

Well, Dash is a corporate, so when bear market lasts for too long, they have to pull out some markets because not enough profit. AXE is decentralized and community driven so we dont have that kind of financial burden. I think it is a more sustainable model.

they also have proposals so how come dash gov also failed)

/__      ___ (  /    
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: