Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:10:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to trade efficiently?  (Read 2728 times)
DennisStoff

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:32:56 AM

To be able to trade Bitcoin, you must have a Bitcoin account. How to register Bitcoin can be through a trusted exchange. The trusted exchanges to register are only on the special Bitcoin site of Indonesia. The site is a central server where all Bitcoin players gather there. Do not register on the Bitcoin stock that has not been trusted because you can experience the gang and it is prone to fraud.

Doing Deposit

The next Bitcoin trading tutorial you can do is make a deposit. This deposit is useful to fill the balance on your Bitcoin account. Balance that you fill into Bitcoin account at least 50 thousand rupiah while the maximum is no limit. Once your balance deposit goes into Bitcoin account look at the balance section located on the top menu bar.

Bitcoin Trading

Bitcoin deposit

After you make a deposit, you can now trade. Although you already have a balance should not you directly buy the Bitcoin but must wait for the price to be low first. Bitcoiners believes that buying Bitcoin during the day will get a low price compared to the night, so you can monitor Bitcoin price movements in the Bitcoin Spot market during the day and night. Currently Bitcoin prices are already stable again even being high-high. If a few moments ago Bitcoin stagnate at the number 30 millions now one Bitcoin already penetrated in the figure 57 millions more. In order not to be mistaken in trading refer to the following way:

Buy When Price Is Low

To know the movement of Bitcoin numbers this is you can buy it at a low price. Low price you can know from spot market. Purchases you can do by using a limit. Indeed Bitcoin purchase will not be approved immediately but you must wait until the limit is in accordance with your request. How to use this limit You can charge Price per BTC. Let's say you'll spend all your outstanding balance. After that you fill the limit with 55 million which the limit is more than the low price forecast in Bitcoin spot market. If the price of Bitcoin has reached the price of 55 million then your Bitcoin purchase request can be directly approved.
BILGPS

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:48:14 AM

To work efficiently there are so many things involved with the trading business. like the market look and th behavior of the interested buyers and some time the investors have come to the view that they want to invest some amount in bitcoin and some in altcoin so it is useful to look at the present value of bitcoin and then i hope that the investors will make a good ratio of the profit.

giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:00:07 AM

I don't trade at all currently because of bullish movement of all the coins , if you still plan to trade no issues remember these things.

• Goal : No matter what researched you and how much you are aware about the potential of the coin have a selling price goal or atleast a idea many times people are happy with the profit but don't really know what to do.

• Stop Loss : This is always important weather you just bought it or you are having a profit. Whenever you buy a coin find it's resistance level and set a stop loss just below it. When you have reached your profit goal but feel it might go higher set a stop loss point again , don't set it at the purchase point set at a point where you are satisfied with the amountof profit.

• Bullish trend : Though majority of the coins are in bullish trend there is a particular reason so even if you buy it will most likely turn out positive for you. But if the coin is some coin of day bs from McAfee or some other idiot do not buy there is a huge risk.
grever

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:51:03 PM

@Viberate is on its way to the all time high.
Get some VIB's before it is too late. you can earn some for free too.

Register her:
https://www.viberate.com/referrals/ce18a51e_8544c552_daed2202

Read how to participate  and earn VIBE's:
http://www.metalsucks.net/2017/12/11/viberate-rolls-out-a-rewarding-system-allowing-music-fans-to-earn-crypto/
https://change-underground.com/viberate-free-crypto/

Current price:
Viberate (VIB)
$0,632638 USD (19.51%)
0.00004355 BTC (24.56%)
0.00064333 ETH (6.69%)
sumanto

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:16:51 PM

I know that it varies from people to people and their strategies but there must be some important and basic points which people tend to forget all the time .
Of course I don't want you to reveal your trading strategy but some good tips that would really help me out.

Efficient trading in my opinion is that trading is not easily affected by the talk or negative issues circulating on the internet, and other efficient trading is not trading coin only 1 coin but other coin as well.
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:57:44 PM

yes I think it can but if only with a small capital you just will get a small profit, and of course the risk of losing money, I think if you want to start trading its minimum capital must be 1000us so you can benefit even in just minutes. if you only have 100us better invest it.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:04:59 AM

Very good advisers. But how did we know if this coins has a great potential for us to buy more of it. Im just an still newbie at this kind of way. I think I need more advice guys.
You have to know more about the coin. Stick with the big coins like btc eth dash xmr ltc. Never invest on coins you're not familiar with.

Bot is not always better than us as life people when decide something.
I know bot is not greedy at all, it works based on program but leave trade 100% to bot is daangerous.
Have you tried using a bot?  It's not better than us but it can help you with your trading activity. It saves up time because the bot does all the work so you don't have to watch the price for the whole day just to make a quick profit.
Yeah you are right it is very difficult to become a good trader and especially in coin business. Bitcoin price is more than 19500 dollars and traders must have a lot of money to trade in bitcoin. Trading is a difficult job because some time you want to buy some bitcoin or any other currency and want to hold them and will trade after some time but if the price falls you can lose your money.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Rony24h7

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:51:40 AM

You have to care about your trading decision to be a efficient trader. You shouldn't invest into one crypto though nobody can afford to invest into all crypto. You have to choose more than one crypto where you can invest comfortably at first. Which coins are not suitable for you and those coins which are highly pumped should be avoided and also shouldn't be selected by you. Which coins dumps for a long time you have to avoid these types of coins. You shouldn't think to be reached in a few moment. If you loose that's can be tolerated by you and hold your money for long time are should select by you. Make a perfect decision by waiting for a while. Better coins will return you a good benefit so that you have to follow the online market.
dxbcoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:23:40 AM

I think the best strategy is to starts with a small amount of money. Buy when the price dips and sell when the price increases. As you gain experience invest more.

that will be my starting game too.

I started the same game lol. How is your results so far? Cheesy
CyNotes

Activity: 199

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:29:25 AM

My strategy is to set my trading plan carefully and follow it. I will also research the potential coins before jumping into it. I try to avoid pump so that I won’t be dumped on.
Trade which tokens have the potential in the future. If the ICO successfully ended, it means the token will reach more than ICO price.

Sometimes it's hard to know what coins is the best trading.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 09:31:50 AM

I think efficient trading needs lots of time and reading, you should follow the trends, as a white collar worker unfortunately i dont have enough time for this. But if you get into some trending coin, lets say iota in last month, set a value that satisfies you and when coin hits to that value, sell and wait for another option. People jump into coin to coin , like iota to cardano, cardano to stellar lumens, so dont worry you'll find your jumping coin:)
Good luck.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
Partizanai

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:52:01 AM

I know that it varies from people to people and their strategies but there must be some important and basic points which people tend to forget all the time .
Of course I don't want you to reveal your trading strategy but some good tips that would really help me out.
get a team of 3 people and trade 24/7, this is the most efficient way
white.raiden

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:55:07 AM

Trading efficiently in my understanding has a relation with short term trading, if you can earn a lot in just a short period of time by making the right moment to sell your investment i think that is efficient, there is an efficiency in long term as well if you can choose the right coin by buying just a small amount of it and selling it higher after a long time
Blondy12

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:03:26 AM

First of all, leave day trading to the bots! Go for longer term trades on recently heavily dumped coins. Don't diversify too much, and don't buy small amounts of a lot of coin. You will end up only with scraps. Concentrate on few well researched coins instead. Hunt down coins with solid, new technology and buy the dips.
And stay away from pump groups. The good ones are closed clubs with rather high buy-in price.
Very well said. Buying lots of different coins to trade is not ideal. It will end up no profits at all, worst senario is a big loss. While if focusing on some potentials coins, that will give a traders a big big profits in a long run. Just be extra careful in chosing the right coins to buy.
Rahman1

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:51:51 AM

Do you think you will be able to become a successful trader by trading? Of course, if you have the proper strategies, techniques, and methods to trade the market you will be able to succeed in ... Grin
BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:27:26 AM

I think to trade efficiently will be hard because when it comes to trading there's plenty of risk and that risk is your enemy to trade efficiently because if there is no risk you are more and likely to earn very very small.
swetka

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:36:15 AM

I think to trade efficiently will be hard because when it comes to trading there's plenty of risk and that risk is your enemy to trade efficiently because if there is no risk you are more and likely to earn very very small.
The main thing is that you were armed with knowledge and experience, and everything else will come with time. Only on you depends prospects and success, as you must correctly apply your knowledge in trade.
kolega

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:03:02 AM

Trade no more than 5 coins. So it will be much easier for you. But these 5 coins should be studied very carefully. Must know the history of changes in prices, key events for them, etc.
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:49:37 PM

If you're talking about efficiency, I think the number consideration here is you should be winning on your trades. I mean, how can you even gauge efficiency when you're not making good trades or you're trades are taking too long to realize. I say that because part of efficiency is how much time spent in your venture before it yielded a good outcome. For me, an efficient deal is one that you didn't spend too much on, plus didn't spend too much time on. Both the money and time aspect should be considered.

Coin-1
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 2232

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:51:19 PM

To trade efficiently, you can use the special automatic trading bots. For example, I suggest to use an arbitrage platforms. These software instruments give more information for analysis of the moving of the price of crypto currency. Using these tools, you can observe an entire crypto exchange market and detect the start of pumping as fast as possible to commit the right financial operations that will gain you a profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: