Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:16:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to trade efficiently?  (Read 2728 times)
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:07:34 AM

I think an efficient trade is a way to be patient in making a profit. Although we get a little, we better sell it and l thankful with the benefits gained. Then start to buy again, and be patient waiting time again. When the market price has a value greater than the price of time we buy. Better we sell it again. And so on, by doing so we can get a little outcome. I think that's how to trade efficiently, taking advantage of the ups and downs of market prices.
Those who will be panicking in every situation may not think properly on what they need to do, stay calm and make plans , always try to find a good ways in every bad situation. See coins that might help us even in red days having top 20 coins can be helpful.
Yeah you're right I think if you do not have high patience to hold for a long time. it would be better if you sell when the opportunity comes to you. although the profit you get is a little bit better than you delay to sell and the opportunity is lost because the price decreases. you know that prices are very volatile right?
Catwoman13

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:01:31 AM

We need to have the proper strategies techniques, and methods to trade the market you able to to succeed, you also have the perfect understanding ,,,
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:12:36 PM

in order to trade efficiently ,we need to make a plan learn technical analysis from websites like tradingview.com and bitcoinwisdom.com both these websites provide technical analysis in deep
In my opinion, efficient trade is the kind of trade that renders you earns efficiently by which I mean to say that an efficient trade is a combination of wise decision in the right time in the right coin and in the right market. Holding and selling in the right time and cashing the coins all are the signs of efficient trade. Long term businessmen are sometimes the best in efficient trade.
meusyou

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 12:56:38 AM

If there's one good lesson that I have learnt in my short time of trading is not to love any coin and also trading without emotions. Do this and you'll be good.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:25:32 AM

I think an efficient trade is a way to be patient in making a profit. Although we get a little, we better sell it and l thankful with the benefits gained. Then start to buy again, and be patient waiting time again. When the market price has a value greater than the price of time we buy. Better we sell it again. And so on, by doing so we can get a little outcome. I think that's how to trade efficiently, taking advantage of the ups and downs of market prices.
Those who will be panicking in every situation may not think properly on what they need to do, stay calm and make plans , always try to find a good ways in every bad situation. See coins that might help us even in red days having top 20 coins can be helpful.

Panic is the greatest enemy, and not only of a trader. when you panic, you make dozens of mistakes and lose a lot finally. The best and the most efficient way to trade is to keep the cold mind and work out your strategy.
rapperug92

Activity: 191
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:29:38 PM

To trade efficiently you need to be skilled enough to know about the market in a precise manner. Next thing is the funding or the amount required for buying and selling of altcoins to bitcoin as well to other pairs. This don't get you profit every time, so efficiently trading too is possible to some extent.
It is not at all possible for every one of us to do trade and that too efficiently. It is quite a technical thing and it requires lot of time and efforts to become a successful trader. If you are interested in trading. Trading efficiently in my understanding has a relation with short term trading, if you can earn a lot in just a short period of time by making the right moment to sell your investment I think that is efficient
StephenieDuong

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:33:39 PM

My tips are simple and really effect if someone use it with every order.
1. Set stop loss: 3-5% buy price
2. Always check bitcoin price because if bitcoin crash, then yours coins may crash.
3. If you dont want use stop loss, then split balance to 5 part. Use 1 part to buy, price drop 20%, use 1 more part to buy.
4. Target selling point

░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░
          ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░     ░░
        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░      ░░░░
     ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░ ░░░     ░░░
    ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░   ░▓▓▓░  ░░▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░          ░▒░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░            ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░▓▓▓░░  ░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓░░▒▓░ ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
    ░░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
     ░░▓▓░░ ▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
   ░░▓░░░▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
 ░░▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
    ░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
  ░░▓▓░░░▒▓▓░░  ░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
 ░▓▓░   ░░░
RushMoon
Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
rose8963

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:36:05 PM

Never base your decisions on mere feeling or instinct and most of all, luck. Always record your past trades so that you can keep track of the wrong ones and good ones.
Yeah you are right that every good trader has a unique strategy which help to earn profits but before that you need to a research and gain complete knowledge about the investment in which you are planning to invest. They never made the decision based on their feelings
parthgajjar

Activity: 273

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:38:44 PM

Do some research first about the team and the project behind then avoid any kind of pump, invest when there is a dump. Unlike other i like to diversify, to increase my chance of profit
You have to care about your trading decision to be a efficient trader. You shouldn't invest into one crypto though nobody can afford to invest into all crypto. Trading efficiently in my understanding has a relation with short term trading, if you can earn a lot in just a short period of time by making the right moment to sell your investment I think that is efficient
LePhuCuong

Activity: 41

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:39:38 PM

Good. That's a great thing for me
alminium

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:33:06 PM

Yes your strategy is to organize your trade plan carefully and follow it. You will also be researching potential coins before jumping into it. You try to avoid the pump so you will not be thrown away. I have all but one piece of advice for you and that's not exactly how trade, but what mindset is brought into the trade. You want to bring a cool, rational, and calm mindset into the trade.
Shadon24

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:33:33 PM

For effective trading, you must learn from the experts on the web and experience yourself from the smallest things to accumulate experience for your future.
to trade efficiently in future of you.
valera10

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:20:57 PM

I think that you will not succeed immediately. Of course your risks are reduced as you watch the information on the forum, but a good trader always learns from his mistakes.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:24:27 PM

If there's one good lesson that I have learnt in my short time of trading is not to love any coin and also trading without emotions. Do this and you'll be good.
I also trade for long time not as day trading, because day trading is good only for those who are old with doing trading and they know how to handle dip at price and how to go for selling, some inexperienced people cannot earn high with day trading so I choose long term trading, holding your emotions at the time of falling price is our strategy which increase our profit so don’t let your emotion to divert your attention and force you to sell at panic.
Grillo

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:45:16 PM

actually, there is not a single strategy that will make you have zero losses at all, so just stop thinking that you can easily make a lot of money just because of a good trading strategy.
Just educate yourself, that is the only way
NereuFajardo

Activity: 152
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:11:42 PM

I think that most people need to understand that trading is not a job, and that you can not get super millionaire in just a few nights like many poeple think. Trading requires patience, and if you are not patient, you are gonna lose all your funds
reronggo

Activity: 120

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:23:53 PM

If you mean to do daily trading, you need to force your skill to be daily trader though the market is in not active, when people try to be daily trader, ofcourse they should force their mind to make profit everyday eventhough just a little, but you need to see the risk behind trading daily, if it is impossible to trade daily when the market are average down in price, i think long term investment is the best option that you need to.
MiF

Activity: 1400
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:27:33 PM

I also trade for long time not as day trading, because day trading is good only for those who are old with doing trading and they know how to handle dip at price and how to go for selling, some inexperienced people cannot earn high with day trading so I choose long term trading, holding your emotions at the time of falling price is our strategy which increase our profit so don’t let your emotion to divert your attention and force you to sell at panic.

Yeah that's how the bearish market attracts people to sell and panic during price fall down. The victims are those new traders doing day trades but I think their not learning from that experience due to lack of knowledge. And to provide some tips to those interested traders who wanted progress on their trading jobs, then its suggested that trading will always involves safe like buying at low and selling at high price value. Certainly, you'll not regret if you apply the basic ways.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
ivankoh

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:41:47 PM

Yes your strategy is to organize your trade plan carefully and follow it. You will also be researching potential coins before jumping into it. You try to avoid the pump so you will not be thrown away. I have all but one piece of advice for you and that's not exactly how trade, but what mindset is brought into the trade. You want to bring a cool, rational, and calm mindset into the trade.
Effective trading in this market is difficult because it is risky and volatile if investors do not grasp the rules of the market. Thorough learning of the basics and from experienced marketers is essential to helping you succeed in this harsh cryptocurrency market.

mrclark

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:45:38 AM

We will be less damaged and learn more about the market. Then buy again and wait patience and start taking time again. All you have to do is always advise what is patience. Always try to find a better way to all the bad situations, then start buying again, we always like everyday daily trading strategies at the prevailing market value. It will be good if you sell when the opportunity comes to you. Holding and selling at the right time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: