Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:09:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to trade efficiently?  (Read 2724 times)
BariaczRoni

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:29:00 AM

I know that it varies from people to people and their strategies but there must be some important and basic points which people tend to forget all the time .
Of course I don't want you to reveal your trading strategy but some good tips that would really help me out.
I think you have to follow and analyze the good and bad trading before. I will buy when the price decreases and sell when the prices increases... but the dumped coins will never be selected. Goodluck!!!  Wink
micleeiu398

Activity: 219
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:50:03 AM

I know that it varies from people to people and their strategies but there must be some important and basic points which people tend to forget all the time .
Of course I don't want you to reveal your trading strategy but some good tips that would really help me out.

Trading has a very simple rule in the market, first is you need to follow the rules and try to handle the pressure every time the market price is dumping because in this way you are going to avoid losing a huge amount of profit in the market.
Just follow the basic rules of the market in efficient way and never get affected by the market conditions as we know that low market is also in our benefit and high market is also in our benefit. In low market we get large quantity of coins on low price and in high market we sell out coins and get huge profit. Try to do it efficiently as I discussed and never proceed for panic selling.
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:41:29 PM

Trading is not easy way to use. Time is important of the trading. So time to acct and time to complete the trading process.  It good understanding of the basics of trading. Knowledge of the basics is required before more advanced trading information can be successfully implemented. Market places is important of the trading process. So market coin price is any time to up and down. So traders wait for the price down. That time traders  will be invest then wait for the price up. Then exchange the coin.
george888055

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:44:14 PM

There are highly profitable times–times where are conditions are ripe for extracting a profit–and low profitability times. I recommend only trading during the few hour span in which your strategies are most profitable
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 03:53:28 PM
Last edit: July 04, 2018, 07:31:21 AM by emmybd

It is very important to enter the market at the right time, otherwise, it would be difficult to gain profit. Always try to buy low, when the market is down and hold your coins for a longer period of time. It would be profitable for you when the market goes in bull trend again.

weeks65

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:10:40 PM

Well, the first thing you should do in trading is researching. Choose a good coin and make a deep research about it. Rightly said that trading is a game which is not always win, but the good thing is this trading involves a lot of mathematical calculations involved in it. Now, the math is good to predict about the behavior of the currency in the future. If you math is strong, then apply it and it will increase your profits to maximum
think3214

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:10:47 PM

Make sure you learn from your mistakes because if not you will keep losing money and that is not good, it's better to quit when you cannot improve and look for other venture that would give you profit. Everyone loses money, this is not a big deal. Profits and losses are the part of game just as winning and losing. So don’t get afraid of this, it may happens
gerald246kru

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:10:56 PM

Trading is a process of buy and sells which is popular for the businessman. Analyzing how the market works for sure will help a lot in order to get informed about how to become a good trader. He is not talking about house edge but he is trying to say that if one don't manage their trades properly then they got a high chance of losing money similar to gambling
rhamdy

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:25:30 PM

Selling coins effectively is a way, determining which coins have good potential in the future is bought and sold.
Maybe it will be difficult, especially when there are so many coins in the market Cryptocurrency.
Do trading carefully and use a good strategy.
Perform price monitoring always on the coin market cap.
If the coin price drops and has good potential then you can buy the coin and sell it when the coin price has gone up, so you will get a bigger profit.
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:07:33 PM

Selling coins effectively is a way, determining which coins have good potential in the future is bought and sold.
Maybe it will be difficult, especially when there are so many coins in the market Cryptocurrency.
Do trading carefully and use a good strategy.
Perform price monitoring always on the coin market cap.
If the coin price drops and has good potential then you can buy the coin and sell it when the coin price has gone up, so you will get a bigger profit.
of course the basic rule for each trader does not change and Everyone should buy cheaper, and sell more expensive. But only there is a very big difficulty, it is to determine the moment of the lowest falling of the coin, in order to be able to buy, then to sell more expensively.
TedMosby

Activity: 1120
Merit: 437

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5274318.0

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 07:52:40 PM

First of all, leave day trading to the bots! Go for longer term trades on recently heavily dumped coins. Don't diversify too much, and don't buy small amounts of a lot of coin. You will end up only with scraps. Concentrate on few well researched coins instead. Hunt down coins with solid, new technology and buy the dips.
And stay away from pump groups. The good ones are closed clubs with rather high buy-in price.

I have an interest on using bots for daily trading, do you have any recommendations for that? and what is your consideration on researching for new potential projects?
Nguyendoan194

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:26:59 PM

It is advisable for you to invest long term and forget it to focus on the work you should choose for yourself good money and keep it.
sodeogi1122

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:43:13 PM

The most important thing is psychology.
zocipro

Activity: 131

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:53:12 PM

There isn't a recipe for this, but the main thing that you need to do, is just to acquire some knowledge before jumping to this pool because it is not easy to do
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:58:27 PM

Trading has a very simple rule in the market, first is you need to follow the rules and try to handle the pressure every time the market price is dumping because in this way you are going to avoid losing a huge amount of profit in the market.
Just follow the basic rules of the market in efficient way and never get affected by the market conditions as we know that low market is also in our benefit and high market is also in our benefit. In low market we get large quantity of coins on low price and in high market we sell out coins and get huge profit. Try to do it efficiently as I discussed and never proceed for panic selling.
Yes in trading you will get allot of chances like low price to buy cheap and high price is to sell high, so if you want to be good trader you will have to learn all basic rules of trading, patience is one and only important thing in trading, secondly long term trading is more efficient than short term trading or day trading.
Binmado

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:32:14 PM

There are many ways, and each one has its own way, but in the end, patience is still the key to your success. If you try and be determined to hold on, the price of a coin can rising again.
developer101dev

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:36:34 PM

The strategy on trading is very simple, hold when the market prices are decreasing then sell your coins when it pumps up again buy and sell is very profitable, patience will be your only problem if you cannot handle the pressure in the market.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:35:14 PM

I think we can find out by yourself about how to trade efficiently because we have different style and strategy in trading that we used. so I think maybe one strategy will work well for us but it does not work for the other. and this is the reason for us to still learning from many sources so we can get one or more strategy that will help us to make money in trading. we can also learn from other person experience so we can create a new strategy for us and finally, it will useful for us to reach the profit.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
luckyluigi

Activity: 239

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:48:58 PM

I could suggest you the thing that really helps me in my particular time, just go for some live stream videos from YouTube, where some skilled guys would trade live, and you can see what this process looks like in experienced hands.
Damn3d

Activity: 359
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:12:06 PM

I can suggest you not to start trading until you would know for sure what you are doing and what would be the result of those acts, so the more you learn the more efficient became your trading actually.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Cybersecurity Penetration Testing
.....on the Ethereum Blockchain......
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ██▌         ▄  ▄▄
        ██▌        █▀ ▄█
        ██▌       █▀ ██
        ███████████ ▀▀
                 ▀██▄
                  ███
                  ▐██
                  ▐██