Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:21:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to trade efficiently?  (Read 2724 times)
teamcrpt

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:26:26 PM

Well, you can always buy signals from the tested  source , but from my current experience they are hardly working properly even from very reliable sources. Current crypto market is extremely volatile and very unpredictable, i would suggest learning to trade "news", you may also learn simple technical indicators like MA or MACD, but IMHO they dont work now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:54:52 AM

I think we can find out by yourself about how to trade efficiently because we have different style and strategy in trading that we used. so I think maybe one strategy will work well for us but it does not work for the other. and this is the reason for us to still learning from many sources so we can get one or more strategy that will help us to make money in trading. we can also learn from other person experience so we can create a new strategy for us and finally, it will useful for us to reach the profit.
Both long term and short term is an opportunity for us to make the best profit in crypto trading. In the crypto market we can place money any time and has no restriction over investment or trading times.

The two different crypto currencies are Bitcoin which is for long term and another one is Altcoin which is for short term trading. This is a very good strategy which is totally depending on your decision to trade efficiently because we can make big profit here.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:08:37 AM

I think we can find out by yourself about how to trade efficiently because we have different style and strategy in trading that we used. so I think maybe one strategy will work well for us but it does not work for the other. and this is the reason for us to still learning from many sources so we can get one or more strategy that will help us to make money in trading. we can also learn from other person experience so we can create a new strategy for us and finally, it will useful for us to reach the profit.
Both long term and short term is an opportunity for us to make the best profit in crypto trading. In the crypto market we can place money any time and has no restriction over investment or trading times.

The two different crypto currencies are Bitcoin which is for long term and another one is Altcoin which is for short term trading. This is a very good strategy which is totally depending on your decision to trade efficiently because we can make big profit here.

and don't forget that sometimes the long-term and short-term strategy doesn't work because of the situations in the market. like what we see now, from January until now, it is difficult to make a profit and if we don't analyze with careful, we can get a trap at the high price.

it is difficult to use short-term strategy right now and even for the long-term strategy still not giving a good result because we don't know when the market can be back to the normal situations. so maybe we need another strategy to make a profit and I think we need something different than the short-term and long-term strategy.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:39:10 AM

There are many ways, and each one has its own way, but in the end, patience is still the key to your success. If you try and be determined to hold on, the price of a coin can rising again.
Crypto trading is an opportunity for us and we can make more profit here either in long term or short. We can spread our money everywhere here in the crypto market, Bitcoin is for long term and Altcoin are for short term. This is a good strategy and we should get much benefit here but you need to trade efficiently because little profits will make total of huge profit for you depending on your good decisions.

Well i don't quite agree that bitcoin is fot long term and altcoins are for short term tradings. Ethereum, litecoin, cardano and a lot more can give you very good returns if you hold them and bitcoin can make you earn a couple of hundred dollars in the short term if you ride it's volatility. Depending the type of trader, one can earn a lot both for hodling and day trading.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:06:57 PM

If you want to trade effectively you should focus on improving your knowledge and that is the key to your success, effective only when your knowledge is deep. So focus on market analysis.
You can trade efficiently by actually keeping the efficiency concept and the profit maximization concepts in the mind. Sometimes people forget and stop following their plans or do not modify them with the changing market conditions, such people loose the chance to trade efficiently.

The trade efficiency has its own assumptions and you can really make the trade a profit oriented one if you are best at understanding the market signals.
Nice suggestions we should try to participate in trading to gain good experience more and more in the market, trading is really profitable so one should have efficiency to trade properly, try to fix a goal while buying and coin for trading long term, use proper and efficient planning, strategies, techniques and methods for trading so that you will earn good in trading.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
elpape225

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:59:09 PM

Opti gonna open around $6 or $7 on C2CX
Aion2n

Activity: 700
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:26:14 PM

The most important and valuable advice that I can give is:
#1. Invest only the amount that you are ready to lose.
#2. Never invest the entire amount in one coin.
All other advice is very individual. It's great that you understand that everyone has different trading strategies.
Someone is engaged in daily trading, someone comes in long positions.
#3. But, as it seems to me (and I adhere to this), before you buy a coin, you need to have a clear plan of your actions. It is necessary at once to write:
- at what price do you buy a coin
- at what price you will sell a coin (and even if the price then, when you already buy a coin, in your assumes  will go even higher, you should sell it at the mark that you previously designated)
- you need to immediately indicate on what the minimum allowable mark you will sell this coin (if the sale price went not up, but go down)
Proceeding from all above-stated it is possible to draw a conclusion, that the coin needs to buy on a small part of the deposit preliminary having made the accurate plan of purchase-sale.
coinbirds

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:14:15 PM

Never jumping into a trade without knowing the coin.
Can listening some signals but always doing own research as well.
Always having trading plan and profit plan and sticking to it.
When it works out differently, quickly  moving on another trade.
itscomplicated

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:33:58 PM

I have some tips,
Use Technical Analysis if you're day trading,
plan ahead, set a buying and selling point, be disciplined,
control yourself, and don't be greedy. follow your plan
totholio

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:00:36 PM

The crucial part is finding the opportunity before most people, it's very hard and unlikely, you either need insider information, getting lucky, or keeping an eye on dozens of currencies
daicavung

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:41:26 AM

You want to have a market insight that requires you to have in-depth knowledge of the market, anticipate trends, know how to seize the opportunity. That is why many people succeed and many fail on the Crypto market.

Stark_Naked9

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:57:10 AM

The crucial part is finding the opportunity before most people, it's very hard and unlikely, you either need insider information, getting lucky, or keeping an eye on dozens of currencies

Insider information depends on how deep you can go. I was in a project the entire time, but just the community level. All the announcements and information were legit and interesting. But the fact was that they were all planned; they were all misleading. It turned out at the end. It was a scam project.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:13:19 AM

There are many ways, and each one has its own way, but in the end, patience is still the key to your success. If you try and be determined to hold on, the price of a coin can rising again.
Crypto trading is an opportunity for us and we can make more profit here either in long term or short. We can spread our money everywhere here in the crypto market, Bitcoin is for long term and Altcoin are for short term. This is a good strategy and we should get much benefit here but you need to trade efficiently because little profits will make total of huge profit for you depending on your good decisions.
Maybe it's a good strategy to see bitcoin has great potential in the future, holding bitcoin for long term has a low risk?
then maybe you can use altcoin to trade because the change is very fast, and certainly could be more profitable
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:23:54 AM

Sometimes it is impossible to suggest because we should act according to the market, we can able to trade through experience only. Each person will have different ideas in which he faces a problem when he is trading, there are many ways to trade efficiently acting according to market will be done only through experience.
Zeniex

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 06:08:05 AM

Zeniex exchange invites new and experienced traders to trade with us.

Cryptocurrency exchange Zeniex established by a group of financial and security experts from South Korea and China has been launched on May 8th, 2018.

Zeniex has already listed 10 coins, including Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Ethereum (ETH), Ethereum Classic (ETC), Lite Coin (LTC), Bytom (BTM), EOS, 0x (ZRX), Scry.info (DDD), Pixie Coin (PXC). More coins will be added soon.

We constantly hold various events and give aways.
From currently active Zeniex do not take any fees for all ETC operations till September 2018

Exchange supports BTC and ETH markets.

CCN about Zeniex "Zeniex, an exchange which received investment from China’s largest internet security company Qihoo 360 and is connected to Bishije and Jinse Chaijing crypto/blockchain media outlets, is now based in Korea."
https://www.ccn.com/a-big-threat-to-korean-exchanges-chinese-capital-floods-korean-crypto-markets/

News and Updates: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4391329.msg39111069#msg39111069
daicavung

Activity: 280

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:38:44 AM

This requires you to improve your skills, all about wearing or you can work in groups. So I think you should cooperate with many people to analyze the project better than your own.

ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:41:06 AM

- buy the simplest council long before news about a coin and sell in 1-3 days prior to this news and everything at you will be remarkable
also I don't last for $100 when I can earn with guarantee 20.
Doing 1% a day you in a year will be able to earn x38 therefore it is worth thinking)
It depends upon your passion an spirit to make some money in this crypto market does not matter or less matter on your financial state but more depends upon your knowledge ability.

If you are having well knowledge then you will succeed in this and if not have enough then you do will be in danger zone. In order to trade efficiently you will need to be serious to perform several processes to make profit if you are in short term trading.
Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:11:42 PM

Expand the holidays and relax
Do not trade every day
Do not trade using BOT
Choose the Altcoin who is at the bottom of the price and have a Vision - Mission of his good future.

You can check all of his mission vision here: https://coinmarketcal.com/
BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:51:05 PM

When it comes in trading efficient it can states the the worldwide organization to ensure that the trading in production is already marked and reflect the price due to market participants. For me also in trade efficiently asked the experts about in trading so that we can earned knowledge, understand and to ensure quality standards to make your business more trade efficient.
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:55:39 AM

My strategy is to set my trading plan carefully and follow it. I will also research the potential coins before jumping into it. I try to avoid pump so that I won’t be dumped on.

Agree with you, stay away from tokens that have been pump by certain groups. Why? When these participants in the pump were suddenly paid, they will surely dump all the tokens and that will result to a lower value of the token in the market. Investors will be greatly affected. Stay away from pump.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: