Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:18:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Etherdelta Gone ?!?!?!  (Read 1896 times)
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:41:11 AM

I tried withdrawing with etherdelta but it says that I don't have the required balance.

I saw the chat and lots of people are experiencing this issue.

Someone knows what's happening ? Are they gone ?

It is not gone at all, since there are so high traffic make this case happen. It is happen to me too. I just need to increase the gas price and now it is fine. I can trade and withdraw my fund again.
op problem is insufficient balance for withdrawal, most likely op does not have enough eth for the transaction fee

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jazmuzika217

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:00:42 AM

I tried withdrawing with etherdelta but it says that I don't have the required balance.

It is not gone at all, since there are so high traffic make this case happen. It is happen to me too. I just need to increase the gas price and now it is fine. I can trade and withdraw my fund again.
op problem is insufficient balance for withdrawal, most likely op does not have enough eth for the transaction fee

OP need to really understand that they need a Balance before withdrawing or deposite any coin etherdelta are not gone and also it not a scam the problem is the overload transaction in eth network that you need to adjust the transaction fee into higher before withdrawing you must need to check your balance.
ethbringer

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:29:46 AM

OP need to really understand that they need a Balance before withdrawing or deposite any coin etherdelta are not gone and also it not a scam the problem is the overload transaction in eth network that you need to adjust the transaction fee into higher before withdrawing you must need to check your balance.
yes, you are totally right, but EtherDelta is really unfriend for new users, i heard that it will launch a tge nearly, i wish they can improve the service when they raise enough money

Saimabutterfly

Activity: 257

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:38:29 AM

Etherdelta is perfectly fine at my ends. Just withdrawn few money from it and it went normally.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Davidbugs2

Activity: 217

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:52:06 AM

Its up and working and even cashing out is working too.
luffare

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:18:24 PM

Im from Russia and etherdelta is not working here. So I use a VPN to work on it. And its works with it. Now ED is alright - it not offline.
Very strange info you've given to us. I'm from Russia too and just now have used EDGE and Chrome browsers without any VPN and got access to Etherdelta.com in both. Then repeated this experiment with help of Firefox and Opera (VPN turned off) with the same success. Everything funktions fine!  Wink
Slipknot79
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 12:25:58 PM

No. They are not gone. With etherdelta - since its a decentralized exchange - it just takes time.

RitaDiOro

Activity: 180

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:30:32 PM

Never panic like this and make other ppl panic. ED is good exchange and they will fix all the issues, don't worry, just give them some time.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Adil Amim

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:14:33 PM

There is never a problem with Etherdelta. There might be a huge traffic while you were trying to withdraw. Withdrawal only takes time when you set a too loo gas price at time of large volume. So to avoid this problem you have to set the gas price accordingly.
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:20:51 PM

I just withdrew some tokens today and it went fine, i think there was some network congestion last week, that may have caused the issues you are referring.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
rezurect

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:22:11 PM

Etherdelta is a decentralized exchange, a smartcontract on the ethereum blockchain, how could it be gone?
brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:59:13 PM

Etherdelta may have a bit of a problem, but I try to trade with withdraw and deposit did not experience any problems anything.  if anyone has this problem try refresh your links and try again! I've tried withdrawing and the results are succesfully.  Grin
jbautistangina

Activity: 258
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:05:19 PM

Seems they fixed it already,all is well and everything runs smoothly as it is.

BestMeta

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:07:26 PM

I had similar problems.. I hope they are fixed.. Had problems with other platforms in the past also, but much improved lately.
degraff

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:48:56 PM

I am using Etherdelta around 6 months and time to time their site was not responding but always after a wild everything worked again, just take a time Smiley

Gurjar King

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:31:24 PM

no. etherdelta is very good exchange.yes some issue in transition but it's normal thing.,many good coin already in etherdelta nothing to worry about etherdelta..
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:32:23 AM

You just encountered maybe the maintenance of Etherdelta mate, so far this exchange was good to other though I admit in the beginning I don't like this platform but as time goes by I am using it due to don't have any choice were all the token rewards which I received from the campaign I joined was always listed in Etherdelta so to become a profit I need to trade in this platform exchange to become money.
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:12:06 AM

Etherdelta is good exchange, i used it fo day trading and never problem until now, to make withdrawal just make sure you have enough balance because the balance mention in your account can be less little bit, and also increasing gas price yo make faster withdrawal.

Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:54:02 AM

Etherdelta can be confusing for new users. There are some nice help videos on youtube and also
a reddit for etehrdelta that are helpful. Usually, not having enough Ethereum in your wallet to pay
for gas or too low Gas price setting can cause some of these problems.
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:15:25 AM

yesterday I felt there was a bit of resistance to the Etherdelta exchange feature but now it's back to normal as usual probably because there's been an improvement done by the Etherdelta team. I think there are many factors that cause a slight problem on Etherdelta as well as server systems are a little disturbed because of the exchange activity which dilakukabn by traders when yesterday and other than that one of the causes of the obstacles to Etherdelta is a network connection that is so bad that happens a pending. and I hope it does not happen again because many of the traders who use Etherdelta as a site of exchange for now and include what I am doing now to do an exchange on the ETH I have for doing it using the Etherdelta exchange site.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆