Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 11:18:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  All
  Print  
Author Topic: OmiseGO  (Read 2795 times)
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 10:40:37 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2018, 04:11:02 AM by TimtheYoutuber

Check out my Medium thread : Everything you need to know about OmiseGo

I am interested in placing more money into OmiseGO however I am not sure if I can justify putting 10% of my portfolio into it. The team is stellar which is always good when you are investing in a coin, and the advisors are certainly great. However it is unclear as to what the advisors do, daily, weekly, monthly consulting? Who knows.

As to the actual technology I think it is effective and could go mainstream, especially if they can get more people to use it in the foreign countries that a large percent of people dont use bank accounts. I also have been reading more into the POS implementation that hasn't been released if I am not mistaken.

[Edit : I sure am glad that I invested, and will continue to buy some more coins]
Current Market Cap :  $1,049,007,636 USD

Price : $10.28

102,042,552 OMG / 140,245,398 OMG

What are your thoughts on OMG?

Positivebetting
Zakhal

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

I love crypto

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:00:04 PM

Its going to reach 15-20 dollars this week.
MiningSensei

Activity: 766
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:11:14 PM

You seem to be really convinced about it, but there are not reasons to see that pump because we haven't heard anything from the dev's during the last few days.

it is a good project, but it still need more development, i really trust in this altcoin, but it is not at the level of their other competitors.

If i was you, i would put all those funds in another crypto, omisego has been launched a long time a go, and they have not been one of the most brilliant projects that are on the market right now.

Waves is touching the moon right now, why dont you invest in there?

Hello
Zakhal

I love crypto

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:19:35 PM

If i was you, i would put all those funds in another crypto, omisego has been launched a long time a go, and they have not been one of the most brilliant projects that are on the market right now.

You have to invest before the moon, not during it. I have plenty of waves already. All top coins moon regulary and OmiseGO is one of the most promising. There are two other top ones which also are building up for moon. As long as the launch conditions stay stable they will moon soon.

In crypto world things always happen sooner than you think. OmiseGo has stayed low for weeks now and hasnt really mooned for long time. I would not bet it staying like this until 2018.

Also Ethereum rise gives room for its tokens to rise also. There is plenty of that right now.
surikat85

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:23:35 PM

You seem to be really convinced about it, but there are not reasons to see that pump because we haven't heard anything from the dev's during the last few days.

it is a good project, but it still need more development, i really trust in this altcoin, but it is not at the level of their other competitors.

bad idea invest in WAVES while  its mooning.

I think that OMG will reach around 40-50 usd next summer.
Do your own research: plasma+sdk wallet+ fees for holders...
desi92

Activity: 210
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:19:24 AM

I agree this coin is pretty good to grow at least next year.
I got information, that omisego will create their own platform, if it is true, it will lead the price up. I believe it.
raven.tiu17

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:47:34 AM

You should base on their roadmap i heard that German Banks will partner OmiseGo in the future. i forgot the link that my friend sent me. just do your research $50-80 is my prediction in this coin. hope your bags is filled.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 03:36:16 AM

A lot of their development is supposed to happen in 2018 so there is room for improvement. So I am hoping they will be able to target more people without bank accounts.

It seems that it is fairly jumpy from $7-10. Which might be a good time to pick up some coins.

Positivebetting
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:50:29 AM

You should base on their roadmap i heard that German Banks will partner OmiseGo in the future. i forgot the link that my friend sent me. just do your research $50-80 is my prediction in this coin. hope your bags is filled.

It's actually a partnership between Omise and Thai bank Krungsri (Bank of Ayudhya)

This article might be what you're looking for: https://techcrunch.com/2017/09/27/omise-krungsri/

Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:56:39 AM

OMG is working on the $10 price resistance. Once it can get and stay above $10, it will start its
run to $40 -$50.
bixiiMaphi321

Activity: 122

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:10:35 AM

OMG is working on the $10 price resistance. Once it can get and stay above $10, it will start its
run to $40 -$50.
11.4$ and 16$ have other big resistance, i think OMG hard to break those ( at least in this year)
texasman86

Activity: 294
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:58:11 AM

interesting how OMG hasnt really done much as far as price movement goes compared to other currencies and tokens.  Disappointing to some degree.  I'm holding Kyber too and it's somewhat similar feel.  I only made the jump into these because of Vitalik.  Given his interest in OMG, I do not think you are making a bad decision putting 10% into OMG.
fromholland

Merit: 107

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:39:11 AM

OmiseGo is one of the big dogs, that will get a nice share of the institutional and retail investor's money over the next few months. Which means up up up!

cryptofunn

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 09:34:26 AM

not necessarily the growth of a coin in today's conditions is caused by news. The total capitalization of cryptology grows, while bitcoin fluctuates, money flows into the most promising altcoyins

trumper

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 09:45:29 AM

You should certainly buy omisego, you will not be regretted, but never put all your money in one thing. This is the best principle I've ever seen.  Smiley

BariaczRoni

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:34:51 AM

OmiseGo has no good movement since last Vitalik call. But i think OmiseGo need to release the wallet, POS reward than the price will go to moon.
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 11:55:44 AM

When are they going POS release? Vitalik sometimes very strange things) But capitalization of coin w/o working tech is too high imho...

TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 04:40:44 PM

OmiseGo has no good movement since last Vitalik call. But i think OmiseGo need to release the wallet, POS reward than the price will go to moon.

A lot of the developments are planned for 2018, so I am hoping that will be a big year. It is at around $11 which is too high to make a investment imo so I will try and get it under $10.

Positivebetting
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:43:41 PM

I think it wont hurt and is not a bad idea to have around this percentage of OMG in the portfolio. The price assumption of ~$20 in 2018 is really pessimistic if you ask me. Im also this pessimistic all the time and the market keeps proving me wrong constantly while prices shoot up. If we really should see a total market cap of 2-3 trillion as some people predict, $20 should be the bottom for OMG. Overall I think the project is solid and Im happy to hold some OMG in my portfolio.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 09:38:27 PM

I think it wont hurt and is not a bad idea to have around this percentage of OMG in the portfolio. The price assumption of ~$20 in 2018 is really pessimistic if you ask me. Im also this pessimistic all the time and the market keeps proving me wrong constantly while prices shoot up. If we really should see a total market cap of 2-3 trillion as some people predict, $20 should be the bottom for OMG. Overall I think the project is solid and Im happy to hold some OMG in my portfolio.

It is better to under evaluate than over :p I would be perfectly fine with $20 at the end of 2018, but yeah I agree if the market keeps moving even at a 30-40% rate it can certainly exceed $20.

I am really interested in their mission, as crypto becomes more mainstream it will be good to have a financial service that is targeting people without bank accounts. (If I am understanding what I am reading. ) 

Positivebetting
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  All
  Print  

Jump to: