Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:49:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 [510] 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 09:49:58 PM

Ehealth was seem to me at first sight like something can change health industry forever.

Now after long period of inactivity, i don't know.

The project has entered a critical state and they need to do something in order to turn things around.

I do hope and pray that they were not badly affected by the recent crypto market turmoil where most project had suffered liquidity problems that lead to financial difficulties.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 10:16:40 PM

Ehealth was seem to me at first sight like something can change health industry forever.

The project has entered a critical state and they need to do something in order to turn things around.

Maybe they should consider changing strategies, meet the law requirement and make the tokens an actual security.
the idea of ​​the project is good, but is past a lot of time of inactivity, can still be succesfull, maybe the right way is to turn the token into a security token...

Actually, when it comes to strategy change, it could be a giant step, despite some uncertainties still hanging around
WhaleSlayer

Activity: 229

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:48:50 PM

surely they(team) will reach the soft cap the project is valid and very useful if they could release the mvp before the ico i think they would collect many more funds...

they will have some more rounds of funding when the market is in better shape so I believe they will reach the softcap. the question is if they can manage to wait long enough for the market to turn around.

No one from the team is even bothering to give an update here. People are left here just to speculate about things.

if there is one thing that I hate about a crypto team that they don't build a good relationship with the community and not feed them with reliable updates. They are either scammers or they just don't know how to build a community which is essential for any crypto project.

This seems to be the major problem in the whole crypto ecosystem. And our duty is always to understand which of the two options is the true one, case by case.

surely they(team) will reach the soft cap the project is valid and very useful if they could release the mvp before the ico i think they would collect many more funds...

they will have some more rounds of funding when the market is in better shape so I believe they will reach the softcap. the question is if they can manage to wait long enough for the market to turn around.

That is a good question! They will have to be patient and wait for the next bull run otherwise all the efforts they put into project will go to trash.

Ooops, it looks like due to a glitch in the browser I've merited this post of yours, while I wanted to merit the previous one. Since merits are non revocable, that's it.
Untomabur

Activity: 669
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 08:41:54 AM

I do hope and pray that they were not badly affected by the recent crypto market turmoil where most project had suffered liquidity problems that lead to financial difficulties.
Let us pray together that they will not be affected by the crypto market turmoil but in my opinion it is certainly quite difficult to avoid these adverse effects the most important thing is to see what happens to make it clear

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 11:59:25 AM

Maybe they should consider changing strategies, meet the law requirement and make the tokens an actual security.

If they switch to security that would make things different. For instance, i would love to hold this projects token if it security more than utility. But we don't know, if they are thinking this or not.

aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 12:07:23 PM

I am not sure if they should change their plan. There is so much unsecurity about eHealth atm that I wouldnt change to much.

I would be fine if they just stick to their roadmap and deliver what they promised. We will see what will happen in March and the judge where this project future is.
As a long-term plan, the roadmap is indeed something important to keep a project running as it should, but sometimes some obstacles make a project out of the roadmap path and I think it can be accepted as long as it is not far from the original plan.

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 02:00:10 PM

If they switch to security that would make things different. For instance, i would love to hold this projects token if it security more than utility. But we don't know, if they are thinking this or not.

Security tokens could accelerate the user adoption as people could hope for dividends along the way so  maybe they will consider it.
omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 03:43:15 PM

why is it in a critical state? they may be silent now , but still developing in the background

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 03:49:13 PM

Security tokens could accelerate the user adoption as people could hope for dividends along the way so  maybe they will consider it.

Maybe, i don't know if this would fit their actual plan or would require big changes. I reckon this could be a way o turn things around and make the project more appealing.

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 05:16:15 PM

why is it in a critical state? they may be silent now , but still developing in the background

I think he meant, that after so long silence potential invesotrs turn away and even faithful follower begin to doubt
about the project, that is in dead critical. But only some words from the management could change this immediately.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2870
Merit: 605

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 05:36:01 PM

the long-term project i do not know if the the market actual conditions have influenced its development, will respect the road map or have another strategy in mind, an announcement from the team would really serve...
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 08:02:43 PM

the long-term project i do not know if the the market actual conditions have influenced its development, will respect the road map or have another strategy in mind, an announcement from the team would really serve...

It might turn out to be a good decision to focus on long term project but you never know how crypto economy will behave in the next few months. But nonetheless we deserve some news. 

king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:31:42 AM

Let us pray together that they will not be affected by the crypto market turmoil but in my opinion it is certainly quite difficult to avoid these adverse effects the most important thing is to see what happens to make it clear

I agree! Hopefully they have a sound and well manage finance that could weather off ill effects of recent market downturn an I would be glad if we could hear some latest news from them too.

I think they have not raised much crypto anyway. The million dollar investment was likely fiat money so that I hope they have enough funds to continue for a couple of months. They will need the money from the main ICO round though.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 10:53:05 AM

I think they have not raised much crypto anyway. The million dollar investment was likely fiat money so that I hope they have enough funds to continue for a couple of months. They will need the money from the main ICO round though.

Looks like things are going to be like that for some time and we wont see much crypto investments in ICOs like we used to in 2017. I guess projects focus more on private investors now.

Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 12:01:09 PM

But still if they don't show anything interesting they will not gather much. I saw they hired time ago many competent people, hopefully they are working hard on something.

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
beeelzebub

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 01:12:37 PM

I agree! Hopefully they have a sound and well manage finance that could weather off ill effects of recent market downturn an I would be glad if we could hear some latest news from them too.

I don't agree. As far as i remember they raised more than a million dollar and it is a big amount. We get used to see huge amounts last year and now it makes us to think 1 millon dollar is a small amount. Actually it is a great amount and can do lots of things with it.

Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 03:06:42 PM

I don't agree. As far as i remember they raised more than a million dollar and it is a big amount. We get used to see huge amounts last year and now it makes us to think 1 millon dollar is a small amount. Actually it is a great amount and can do lots of things with it.

As long as it was really 1 Mio $ and not BTC or ETH.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 04:14:37 PM

But still if they don't show anything interesting they will not gather much. I saw they hired time ago many competent people, hopefully they are working hard on something.

they better if they want to raise more money.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2870
Merit: 605

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 07:51:21 PM

i also believe that the investments received so far are not sufficient to complete the project and that it need more revenue from the main ico, hopefully they(team) will be able to raise enough funds to finish the project which is very valuable and socially useful...
beeelzebub

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 12:03:26 PM

As long as it was really 1 Mio $ and not BTC or ETH.

Yeah it is fiat not eth when eth was 1000$

They told that some time ago but i can't find it.

Pages: « 1 ... 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 [510] 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: