Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 12:48:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Social Media Influence bitcoin growth?  (Read 5148 times)
francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:48:19 AM

Does Social Media Influence bitcoin growth?

Of course, YES social medias have influence bitcoin to grow, without social media most of us maybe don't even know bitcoin. Eventhough we have bitcointalk.org that we can get information on how to earn, how does it works but still we need social media to advertise it to be able to know by the public.

benmartin613

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:53:27 AM

Actually this does influence the growth of bitcoin as user based is concern, you can now see in different social media platform that there are some post about bitcoin and other crypto currency, social media has made a big contribution to the growth of bitcoin in the past few years.
michkima

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:59:04 AM

Definitely! Social medias have helped grow so much enterprises worldwide, not only Bitcoin. Might I add, those sites that have with it advertisements especially on Bitcoin is the ultimate factor on why Bitcoin has grown so much! Its performance or track record especially this year is very telling considering the fact that it leaped beyond any predictions for 2017. Surely there are a lot of extraneous factors that helped Bitcoin reach where it is at present; and without a doubt, social medias are just part and parcel of it.
ShiroThe5th

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:06:16 AM

of course yes. social media i one of the medium of communication to one to another. because of the advantages of bitcoin and it's popularity, it's been sharing to others and tell them to join and learn a lot about bitcoin. and social media has a big role in increasing of people know about bitcoin that's why theirs a compaign like facebook campaign, twitter campaign etc. bitcoin and it's popularity are getting good through years and will be successfully someday.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2422
Merit: 448

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:12:30 AM

yes because of social media the bitcoin is growth. social media is the one of most reason why bitcoin is discover of some country in this world its because some people got advertise it into the social medias like facebook,twitter and all the sites that they advertise bitcoin!
It's really very influential social media for bitcoin because social media will connect bitcoin users and will be a tool for people who do not know bitcoin be familiar with bitcoin, and now it's almost all in social media advertise about bitcoin and it's an example of the movement because the demand is much more and it's always growing and it's all because of social media and its benefits a lot. social media in forums or grouf for discussion about bitcoin in order to exchange ideas and good input to help each other and support.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:35:12 AM

Yes, social media has a significant influence on bitcoin growing community. If there are many people that willing to use, buy and gain bitcoin the price will change because of the demand. The growth of bitcoin will effect if more and more people will be willing to purchase it. Also, that is the main reason why we have some campaign to introduce bitcoin to the person that doesn't know bitcoin.
atileture

Activity: 258
Merit: 57

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:39:35 AM

No social media have small effect of bitcoin and not share or add growth to bitcoin.

main was from real media and google
gondar1

Activity: 75

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:47:09 AM

It influences bitcoin growth greatly, and that is a fact. Bitcoin has been more and more popular these days because of social media. Not just bitcoin even a lot of activities that involves bitcoin, mining gambling, etc. This also the answer for those who are wondering how other people found out about bitcoin.

Nhebu

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:49:30 AM

Yes of course, specially when there is an advertisement of altcoin and bitcoin in social media. It can influence those people who want to earn. Because of that, bitcoin dominates the world of internet.
Tashi

Activity: 391

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:51:28 AM

Yes it actually does. Social media plays a vital role when it comes to promoting people to invest and use Bitcoin. The more it is shared to Social Media, the more it will attract people = the higher the pump it would take. It is like a form of advertising and promoting.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Potchi

Activity: 191

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:55:15 AM

yes because of social media the bitcoin is growth. social media is the one of most reason why bitcoin is discover of some country in this world its because some people got advertise it into the social medias like facebook,twitter and all the sites that they advertise bitcoin!
I also do think that social media has a huge part in advertising bitcoin. Social media is the most efficient medium to promote the use of bitcoin and it is actually being used. When my friend asked me about doing his translation campaign, i have read words like facebook, twitter etc. so i concluded that social media has been used to promote it. And this brings the idea that social media has been a great help to bitcoin's growth for there are so many users of it and it means that more people became aware of bitcoin and has a high probability that they used it and invest in it.

SandaraPark

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:55:34 AM

Absolutely yes! Social media is the tool in connecting every people in earth. It is very rampant today and many people are engaged on it. By advertising Bitcoin, many people would be interested and they might also join the club and invest in it.
Satish147

Activity: 420

Harmony for One and All

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 10:55:58 AM

Social media is the better vehicle for every token or coin growth.

Every ICO is able to reach huge audience around world only because of social media

guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:56:11 AM

Doesn't it influence everything these days? I think it influences it both in negative and positive aspects. On the positive side I'm getting a lot of friends finally asking me about bitcoin and cryptos finally because they're seeing it talked about more and more and also advertised all over facebook and twitter and instragram etc etc. Sadly, a lot of these ads are for get rich quick schemes and scams. One thing I'm really worried about is masses of new users just jumping on board buying bitcoin because they think it will make them all rich then at some point the value just tanks after a bit of bad news or some massive bagholders finally cash out their coins then everyone will call it a scam etc etc. Really hope this never happens but it does make me antsy.
shoaibmahar

Activity: 33

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:04:23 AM

Nowadays most powerful tool for advertise and growth is social media,as per regard Bitcoin social media has much more influence to growth and popularity of Bitcoin.
ronremsey25

Activity: 161
Merit: 101

AI SOLUTION TO VOLATILITY IN YOUR CRYPTO SAVINGS

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:06:01 AM

Yes, in our daily life social media has been part of our daily routine. We gather information from it whether it is true or not. In my social media account , the cryptocurrencies have advertisement everywhere. Also in social media you can easily refer a Cryptocurrencies site or give them information like Bitcoin.

Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:20:32 AM

Of course, some people use social media to share information, social media is also a practical and fast way to spread the news, and it will affect bitcoin users, which impact on requests and offers.
Social media serves as an avenue of information for bitcoin to reach people. Since almost every topics and trending news worldwide is seen in social media, People who knows about bitcoin and benefits from it may post positive reviews about bitcoin and tell something about how their personal income flourish in bitcoin. This may be seen by their friends in social media and probably make research about it, if they found it good, perhaps they will also use bitcoin to.
lyks15

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:34:27 PM

I think yes. Social media has a great influence of bitcoin growth. Because in one click in social media the whole world can see and will know what's on your mind. It is a great tool to spread the good  news and knowledge about bitcoin. And using social media you can ask a guide or advice to the people or to group of people who are expert or has knowledge to earn bitcoin. And I think social media is a fastest way to spread news or events that will happened.  And you can advertise at social media for free or without any fee.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
jhuliacrysty

Activity: 41

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:03:50 PM

obviously very influential if in my opinion, because the more the public know bitcoin and what the use of bitcoin I think increasingly interested in and the big investors also participate in it then not in deny now social media is a very good means of promotion.
sidebyside

Activity: 245

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:18:46 PM

Social media is the best place to advertise bitcoin. It has contributed to the introduction of bitcoin to many people. Get rid of the bad bits about bitcoin. It helps advertise bitcoin for many investors in bitcoin. Make the value of bitcoin grow

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: