Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:01:04 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Social Media Influence bitcoin growth?  (Read 5148 times)
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:53:35 PM

Does Social Media Influence bitcoin growth?

Popularity is one thing. In contrast, social media gives us the opportunity to earn money through campaigns Smiley. On the other hand, Cognitive campaigns influence the increase of BTC's popularity. It's natural...
setifien19

Activity: 472
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:59:01 PM

Certainly yes , social media has the biggest role in spreading information through communities ( as everyone has an easy access to these platforms) consecutively, it helps bitcoin ( and other coins ) to grow up ; ( personally , my first correspondence with digital coins was through Facebook, as well as a lot of people who are now expert in that field)
Zentor

Activity: 378
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:07:54 PM

Definitely, a lot of people are investing in bitcoin and accepting it in their life just because they hear about it from everyone
knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:09:00 PM

Certainly yes , social media has the biggest role in spreading information through communities ( as everyone has an easy access to these platforms) consecutively, it helps bitcoin ( and other coins ) to grow up ; ( personally , my first correspondence with digital coins was through Facebook, as well as a lot of people who are now expert in that field)
True, social media helped to let many people around the world know about bitcoin. In my social media accounts, advertisement and shares about bitcoin by other people filled my timeline. If many people are doing this in their social media accounts, it only means that bitcoin is very popular now. Aside from that, we know that we can earn also by doing that, sharing information about bitcoin or other cryptos and who wouldn't want that, right? I think bitcoin has given many people many opportunities in earning money and has given another purpose to be on social media.

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN GLYFF

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[
Colt22

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:27:28 PM

Nearly every form of media affects bitcoin growth. An social media is more far reaching than the likes of news media. People that were not to up to date with crypto currencies in the last couple of years are probably seeing more and more of it through social media.
True, social media is a thing that does have a huge impact. Social media has a very large user level and when an information develops in social media then it will be very fast. Everyday I use social media and it has proven to be effective for developing bitcoin much better.
Yes social media play in important role in promoting bitcoin. This is the era of digital marketing people do digital marketing through social media in promoting bitcoin. But i think their are other channel if an economist or bitcoin blogger post about the promotion of bitcoin. This will be also a good channel. If a common person who knows about bitcoin through interpersonal communication it will also promoting bitcoin. These are the channels used rather than social media. It can minimize its influence. Bitcoin is an independent currency i feel jealous when someone say social media influencing bitcoin.
criz2fer

Activity: 672
Merit: 127

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:40:59 PM

I see it spammed all over my Facebook and Youtube advertisements, so I say yes.
Perhaps crypto currencies potential really grows faster. Recently I also have adds in my facebook messenger. Nearly irritates me because of some pop up ads while watching a video. Hope facebook dont took much of it.

BitcoinGuruOne

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:16:00 PM

They influence it more  than we could imagine.
The last huge ltc and eth rally could be explained by media influence on new comers beacuse the BTC exposure was huuge.
Snub

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:25:01 PM

Yeah, we all knew about BTC from some kind of media, or from our friends.
And that is great for bitcoin and for any of us who haves some bitcoins in their wallets
kendra1107

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:29:56 PM

Yes it does! With all the advertisements/exposure Bitcoin is getting via social media, its popularity is rapidly increasing which contributes to its increased demand. More are becoming aware of its existence and they are starting to understand how it works in the system.

ngavanngo22

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:31:12 PM

Tao agrees with your view that Social Media influences the growth of BTC. You can easily see that when the latest update of the BTC, Social Media is where people talk about the information first. Every Bitcoin press release is posted to Social Media to reach people the fastest. So I see Social Media greatly influenced the growth of this money, and Social Media is also sometimes negative, making the value of the BTC whenever the article does not write well on it.  Undecided

joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:33:12 PM

Nowadays news are spread from social media rather than the usual newspaper, and this affect the growth of bitcoin either positively or negatively, If social media could influence the US election, then you can imagine how powerful it is.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
crustycrab666

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

terra-credit.com

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:45:25 PM

Nowadays news are spread from social media rather than the usual newspaper, and this affect the growth of bitcoin either positively or negatively, If social media could influence the US election, then you can imagine how powerful it is.
yes, let alone almost everyone uses social media today. and it's more effective because news and advertisements will quickly spread out than using newspapers and other conventional media. then so is the news about cryptocurrency that is becoming popular nowadays.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Facebook|LinkedIn|Telegram|Whitepaper
zemb

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:58:17 AM

Of course, social media affect the growth of bitcoin. Because there's so many information about bitcoin. All the people in this world know about bitcoin from social media and then make bitcoin grow so far.  Smiley
olliepearl

Activity: 95

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 05:49:48 AM

Of course, because of social media, bitcoin became known to everyone. In fact, because of social media more people discovered and became interested to try bitcoin. Social media is really big help in the growth of bitcoin's popularity.

Yousint0r

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:39:09 AM

yes one of the reasons is social media but generally not main.

if you check facbook ,... will find one post talk about bitcoin every day only
Harley29

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:51:25 PM

a big YES a social media has big influence to intruduce bitcoins on people. Social media is the reason why i known bitcoins. I first see bitcoins on facebook.
There no such a good role of social media for bitcoin and the fact is that social media is the best source to make bitcoin more strong and popular in world because there are still a lot of people who still don’t know about bitcoin and now a days every one they are using social media and if everyone start advertisement of bitcoin in social media so believe me in a month bitcoin will become very popular in world and its users will be more increased.
Wicked17

Merit: 107

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:02:49 PM

Yes social media nowadays have a big influence and play a big role especially in promotion because almost all of people have their own social media account like twitter and facebook. I always see an advertisement about bitcoin and upcoming ICOs promoted in my facebook.

nilbtc4555

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:05:15 PM

yes it is the dam truth i think.Because social media is a media wchich is currently ridding on the top of the world.social media is the one of most reason why bitcoin is discover of some country in this world its because some people got advertise it into the social medias like facebook,twitter and all the sites that they advertise bitcoin
BelieveInBTC

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:34:27 PM

It is quite surprising but social media are very important in today's world. A lot of companies focus on public relations and advertising on social media. More and more people become interested in Bitcoin probably due to its increasing value. Personally, I'm fascinated by the idea of cryptocurrencies and that is why I spend a lot of time researching them. I saw a few Bitcoin advertisements on Instagram. Also, some popular people in my country started accepting donations using Bitcoin.

rahmanrock

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:50:43 PM

ofcurse i think it right because we know that a coin can stand or fall with it's community behind it.We are now in the world that full of technology and many of us addicted with different social media.So that I think social media has a great contribution in making the bitcoin grow and more popular  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: