Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:43:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Social Media Influence bitcoin growth?  (Read 5148 times)
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:08:22 PM

Does Social Media Influence bitcoin growth?

Yes the social media is a big influence in bitcoin. Because social  media is the way to know how bitcoin works in the market. Social media explain the rules of bitcoin and advertise the news about bitcoin and the other transaction of bitcoin.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
Zabrielle

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:15:52 PM

Absolutely yes! Social media has a big influence to people. People are into social media almost everyday. Social media has a big factor in making bitcoin to be very trending. Infact the first time i saw bitcoin is in facebook. I can read people lare talkig about bitcoin in facebook.Like  one of my friend in the US which is my fb friend. I found out he is in bitcoin when he post his earnings doing bitcoin thingy. I once ask him how does it work since im also in bitcoin. He convinced me to do trading because thats what he has been doing. But i never tried the trading. I only do signature campaign for i have another regular jon to do.
ChrisSand

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:17:37 PM

Yes, the social media caters a very big audience, using social to promote bitcoin or any coins is a very effective way since you can reach more people using those platforms.
freshm4ker

Activity: 726
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:18:04 PM

I think social media is very influential on the growth of bitcoin because everyone is using social media let alone all information is now based on social media. Social media also spread the news and information widely and quickly so bitcoin will grow more and social media is a big factor of bitcoin growth is very influential on society. Cool
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:21:40 PM

Social Media is one of the most important newsmaker in cryptocurrency industry every update from Bitcoin celebrities to Corporate banks and Govt to Film Celebrities every tweet pump market especially Twitter is main social media tool many use
jundy020

Activity: 191

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:22:39 PM

Of course it does, having a friend in your group that is using Bitcoin can influence other leading to domino effect.
IviN*nd

Activity: 71

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:23:08 PM

Of course! Look at the Segwit2x fork! News has a big value
ChrisSand

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:27:41 PM

Also to add another point. Most of the ICO projects right now use social media campaigns. They know using social media can give more audience to their projects.
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:31:16 PM

Yes, social media has a great role to the bitcoin for growing.because, social media can connect in every other words and it is number one socialize so that it easy to spread the bitcoin this. In way of advertising, in the facebook,twitter and other social media accounts. And also bitcoin is for the online shoppinh so that it helps each other to grow it more
Social media plays a vital role in the progress of bitcoin which considered as a big help also to promote it in the society. And it was very effective because social media like facebook, instagram and other sites are already part of the life of people today. And it was also considered as one of the mode oplf payment in some online shops.
fianaindriati

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:32:00 PM

Also to add another point. Most of the ICO projects right now use social media campaigns. They know using social media can give more audience to their projects.
The bitcoin can develop also thanks to social media. because social media is needed in doing business so that business can grow.
so with the growth of the current era, then bitcoin very benefited by social media.
bajigur894784

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:34:46 PM

Currently the use of social media can indeed play an important role in the life of modern society as it is today. In fact, almost anything can be related to social media, including bitcoin.
that way, I think social media does affect and have a considerable positive impact in the development of bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies.
ChrisSand

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:36:33 PM

I think social media made an important role why the price of bitcoin have reached up to 19K by this year. More people are aware right now because of the social media.
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:39:11 PM

Social media is a big help for bitcoin to be growth. Social media is big influence in bitcoin because it helps bitcoin to become popular in the whole world. Social media advertise bitcoin how it works in the market and how to gain your investment, and other news of bitcoin.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Zandar

Activity: 294
Merit: 161

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:40:19 PM

Social media has a huge influence on bitcoin or any other coin. Just the other week John Mcafee tweeted that Verge will go to 15$ around summer 2018. It was up till then around 60 satoshi and immediately people started buying them up and it flew all the way into 1900 satoshi range. Let me put it this way, if you have a huge social following, you can easily buy up a cheap coin for $100k worth. Then tweet about it that it's the next best thing without even anything to back it up etc, like Mcafee did, then see it soar to like 30x times higher than you bought it for, dump all and net around 3 mill from your 100k investment in just a day or two. After Mcafee's tweet the volume of Verge was over 1 billion within 24 hours. The rich get richer this way and the average gladly hand out their money to them. Fools are easily parted out of their money as usual.
louisedem

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:48:44 PM

Yes. I strongly agree with that. Social media do really have a great part in making not just Bitcoin but also the other cryptocurrencies be popular because admit it or not, we people are already aware and have the access into the world of social media in getting informations we have to know. That is why people are getting aware whenever new inventions are into the market and always seek to know more about it. So with this manner, I do really think that the presence of social media on advertising bitcoin do really help to make it popular that results to the growth of the massive population who have been using it and also the grow in demand that bring growth for bitcoin's price.

KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:49:15 PM

Currently the use of social media can indeed play an important role in the life of modern society as it is today. In fact, almost anything can be related to social media, including bitcoin.
that way, I think social media does affect and have a considerable positive impact in the development of bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies.
Today social media plays a vital role not only on the life of people that helped them communicate with their love ones which is distance away from them but social media also a means of communication of bitcoin on towards a society. Social media can now be used to promote and advertise anything and so bitcoin can also be advertise on it.
ChrisSand

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:53:37 PM

Social media has a huge influence on bitcoin or any other coin. Just the other week John Mcafee tweeted that Verge will go to 15$ around summer 2018. It was up till then around 60 satoshi and immediately people started buying them up and it flew all the way into 1900 satoshi range. Let me put it this way, if you have a huge social following, you can easily buy up a cheap coin for $100k worth. Then tweet about it that it's the next best thing without even anything to back it up etc, like Mcafee did, then see it soar to like 30x times higher than you bought it for, dump all and net around 3 mill from your 100k investment in just a day or two. After Mcafee's tweet the volume of Verge was over 1 billion within 24 hours. The rich get richer this way and the average gladly hand out their money to them. Fools are easily parted out of their money as usual.

If that is true, I think its a bad way to use social media influence. A big factor of growth of a coin is thru social media, that is why some of people use the social media platform to earn a lot of money.
nightfury

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:54:55 PM

Yep! Social media is a great tool for digital marketing. And by advertising bitcoins you make more people invest in it, so in that way it has influence on bitcoin growth  Smiley

And that's what makes bitcoin more dominant over the past few years because of advertising via social media. It invites more and more investors to come in and invest that is why bitcoin's price is getting very high that it reaches 20,000$ lately.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:58:26 PM

Yep! Social media is a great tool for digital marketing. And by advertising bitcoins you make more people invest in it, so in that way it has influence on bitcoin growth  Smiley

And that's what makes bitcoin more dominant over the past few years because of advertising via social media. It invites more and more investors to come in and invest that is why bitcoin's price is getting very high that it reaches 20,000$ lately.
The mostly effects of using social media as a means of advertisement of bitcoin is the growth and increase of investors and growth of price of bitcoin that really hits to the price that we didn't expect. But today it is more expected that it bitcoins price growth will keep on soaring high as time goes by because of social media.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:58:35 PM

Yes, without a doubt. Social media is one of the most powerful ways to disseminate information about bitcoin. Hence, bounty programs in this forum seized the opportunity to reward alt coins to its members in exchange of sharing and posting about crypto on their social media accounts. When people get interested in bitcoin, they will become potential investors and eventually help the bitcoin world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: