Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:32:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Social Media Influence bitcoin growth?  (Read 5143 times)
luigidosado

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:53:08 PM

Social media played a big role of endorsing bitcoin to some of the people. Almost everyone stays on social media for so many hours a day, in that way, it's impossible to miss an post or an article about bitcoin and cryptos which gives them curiosity about it. Advertisements on social media is one of the most effective way of promoting something.  

You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boddy.dy

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:54:38 PM

It is indeed that bitcoins growth is influenced by social media. Nowadays social media is a very influence sites, if you will be trending topic in it, surely you will be popular and will be talked about. Many people also believed now is social media because they get sympathy and empathy there. And that's one thing that some people did to bitcoin, they introduced it to social media. Why did they did that? We don't know why, what is there intention but clearly it gives a big impact in bitcoin popularity.
Papaczed

Activity: 378

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:02:23 PM

more and more newbies come in because of social media influence
For me it's a yes social media is a big help to increse the bitcoin popularity, and also to bitcoin growth, we all know that there many social media that is helping bitcoin to growth its popularity, just like twitter and facebook both of this social media is becaming the way thats why many people are became interested on bitcoin.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Bitcoininvestment

Activity: 244

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:04:01 PM

Does Social Media Influence bitcoin growth?

for me yes because social media is on of the most powerful tool to influence people especially young generation today because what they sed in the social media that is trending nowadays that's the thing that they will follow and in social media you can easily spread the information that you have. and sharing your knowledge in bitcoin in social media makes the bitcoin grow fast than usual.

kikay15

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:10:34 PM

yes because of social media the bitcoin is growth. social media is the one of most reason why bitcoin is discover of some country in this world its because some people got advertise it into the social medias like facebook,twitter and all the sites that they advertise bitcoin!
Very much influence in terms of bitcoin using social media. Because everyone now using social media, so everyone can learn, used, and own bitcoin.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:11:14 PM

for me yes because social media is on of the most powerful tool to influence people especially young generation today because what they sed in the social media that is trending nowadays that's the thing that they will follow and in social media you can easily spread the information that you have. and sharing your knowledge in bitcoin in social media makes the bitcoin grow fast than usual.
Ofcourse because almost all people entire the world already entered the world of social media from 10 years old to senior citizens. I think over 100% of people in the world only 5% are not yet involved in social media. So yes social media really influenced bitcoin growth.
albert11

Activity: 679
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:12:34 PM

Almost every people around the world spends a lot of time surfing the internet and scrolling through the social media. This is where they get the latest updates of what's trending and not. Bitcoin has been all over the social media the past few days because of its pump in value which caused the curiosity of most people about bitcoin and its power. And we all know that as the increase in demand also causes an increase in its value. Social media made a very big influence to all of its users and can also be considered one of the best way to advertise something.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
WNbahr

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:16:59 PM

yes, social media is instrumental in accelerating bitcoin growth rate, because the more bitcoin promoted to be introduced and grounded in social media it will be more and more social media users understand, interested and contribute greatly to the development of bitcoin evenly in the real world, so that the growth of this bitcoin will be very strong and last forever......
Zabrielle

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:18:32 PM

It is a big yes! Like i know about this in facebook but my sister explain it to me further. Most of my facebook friends know about this. Infact a guy friend now living in a US is convincing me to do trading. He posted in facebook about his earnings then i asked him if he is in bitcoin, he said are you too in bitcoin? So he is giving me advises. Then one of my friend in our industry is posting the graph of bitcoin saying its up and its down. So i realized she is one of us. So i guess social media is the biggest influencial of bitcoin.
Spontebob

Activity: 418
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:21:51 PM

I think it contributes greatly to the growth of bitcoin's influnce specially nowadays since social media is being used by almost everyone in the world. With just a single click, knowledge about bitcoin will spread quickly just like other trends that has been shaking the world these days. We can also see some bounty campaigns which involves social media campaign so that infos about a certain ICO will be dessiminated all over.
adiksau0414

Activity: 434

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:22:31 PM

Yes, i agree to that. If everyone notice, that other ICO's are using social media to create a market. But sometimes social media also gives the opportunity to scammers to attract other people knowing that they will hooked by this idea. I guess, social media is just doing the right thing to gather people around the world.

Ajinomoto40

Activity: 338

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:24:29 PM

Social media is known to be a very influential medium nowadays and you can spread some issues and informations on it faster than you expected. Endorsing bitcoin on social media plays a big role in helping the spread of information be processed quickly. Bitcoin and social media are both influential and they both benefit to each other for some reasons I think.

arteezyy

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:53:58 PM

Of course it is. The value of bitcoin is rising because of its demand and one of the factors that make the demand of bitcoin higher is the help of social media. Social media is the most famous and most used communication system worldwide and it is used to spread information about bitcoin and how bitcoin can help individuals.

coinsclone

Activity: 189

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:55:47 PM

Yeah! I agree. So many business people are promoting their business via social media. So definitely, the social media is a very powerful tool to grow the bitcoin.
siti25

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:01:52 PM

Of course, first I know bitcoin because I found an article about bitcoin in social media. Though it did not immediately interest me in bitcoin because I was getting attracted to bitcoin after my cousin explained all about bitcoin. About the bitcoin that could be an additional income, then I began to plunge into the world of bitcoin.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
   ▄████▀▀              ▀▀████▄
  ████        ▄▄███▄▄       ████
 ▐████      ▄█████████▄     ████▌
 █████     ████▀   ▀▀█▀     █████
 █████    ▐███              █████
 █████    ▐███▄      ▄      █████
 █████     ▀████▄▄▄████     █████
 ▐████       ▀███████▀      ████▌
  ▀███▄▄        ▀▀▀       ▄▄███▀
    ▀█████▄▄          ▄▄█████▀
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
     ▀█▄▄    ▄█▀  ▄█████▄ ███████
        ▀▀█▄█▀    ███████ ███████
  ▄█████▄         ███████ ███████
  ███████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████
  ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
shalnark

Activity: 196
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:04:43 PM

Social media is known to be a very influential medium nowadays and you can spread some issues and informations on it faster than you expected. Endorsing bitcoin on social media plays a big role in helping the spread of information be processed quickly. Bitcoin and social media are both influential and they both benefit to each other for some reasons I think.
In additional social media helped to let many people around the world know about bitcoin. If many people are doing this in their social media accounts, it means that bitcoin is very popular now. Aside from that, bitcoin has given many people many opportunities in earning money and lifestyle of people has been changed.
TorbiK

Activity: 448

Diagon

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:06:20 PM

Social media affect people and people in turn affect the growth of bitcoins prices. That's why now there are so many false news to manipulate the emotions of people.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
gabbiee

Activity: 167
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:09:55 PM

Social media affect people and people in turn affect the growth of bitcoins prices. That's why now there are so many false news to manipulate the emotions of people.
Almost every people are connected through social medias and we can consider these as a powerful tool of spreading news or words. Cryptocurrencies are already spread through different forms of social medias and a lot of people are seeing these but most of them doesn't believe in it because of the fake news that tells bitcoin is a scam or it is used for illegal purposes.

Squirtle08

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:11:01 PM

It definitely did. We all know how people nowadays are being influenced by social media. One post can go viral and before you know it, everyone in every part of the world have possibly seen that post. Bitcoin or the whole cryptocurrency definitely went viral inside the social media world and since it involve money or earnings, people are easily caught up in it. They started talking about it and the next thing we know, the number of crypto enthusiasts became massive. I'm just not sure if this can be healthy for the btc community or not since a lot of new users are really unaware of how things are in this community.
Altcoindealer

Activity: 699
Merit: 135

XAYA - THE ULTIMATE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:13:09 PM

I think so. Because some of the Influencer have millions of followers. When some of them advertis a coin or an ICO, many off their followers will buy this. And many of of the follower who dont invest ind cryptocurrencies will start invest. So dont underrated the influencers-
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: