Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:57:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest in cryptocurrency and ICOs?  (Read 39493 times)
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:45:32 PM

That exactly what you should be doing if you are not doing it already. Ethereum will be great this year, some people are speculating 20k. ALGORY.IO is a multifunctional trading tools that excite a lots of traders. ALGORY.IO ICO will end on monday. If I were you, I will buy as much as I can now because it will be more than 10x in value when it is listed on exchange!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:13:15 AM

Very well written above!!! Many cryptocurrencies will certainly grow this year. ALGORY.IO is a multifunctional tool for trading, it will help you to trade. ALGORY.IO ICO ends today. A very good investment at the stage of ICO! Hurry to buy some tokens

anshk

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:12:09 AM

It's my own I better invest in ico because if ico is successful then it will get big profits but it must be clear that ico in the following is for investment in Crypto the price up and down is not as stable.
Dhruvv1

Activity: 151
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:26:58 PM

Both have own pros and cons. Both have risk and good profit. Currently, I am willing to try new ICO Trendit. Hope you also like it. Check website https://trenditstudios.com/
pearlsome

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

MST Decentralize Robust AI Trading Platform!

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:45:56 PM

To invest or not is only your personal decision. This is a risk, it is the study of projects, the adoption of complex decisions. You need to calmly accept losses with bad investments and do not lose your head when the coin grows. You need to be able to stop and sell, while the growth is not infinite.

◎ SALE STARTS ON MAY 3rd ◎ UTC+7:00 ◎
◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦ MSTCOIN.IO ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
◎ Decentralize AI Cryptocurrency Trading Platform ◎
  ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
 ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
   ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
rezmo

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:56:01 PM

investing in cryptocurrency and ICO is a good thing for your future , but don't  take this as a simple thing because an investment is a plan  to where you want to be so first you must get the knowledge then you can earn , there are so many people are making huge  profits with  cryptocurrency and ICO  , because this is going to be turning point in global economy so if you want to go forward this is will be a great opportunity

appleyard

Activity: 359
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:24:38 AM

Should I invest in cryptocurrency and ICOs?

Sure why not? you can see that more people are investing in crypto because of popularity and easy to earn you just sit your investment and wait but if you want to double or triple your investment you can use you coins from ico to trade in a exchange site.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 02:00:54 PM

as possessing use with confirmation as managing past terms of work with evaluation,
investors to gains of the better chance to enter with confidence as managing plan to deliver returns of target to complete within the dedicated terms with the investment plan.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
Usui-Chan

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:09:11 PM

You should invest in cryptocurrencies, of course. Prioritize those who are heavily recognized already by the public if you are a newbie in investing in cryptos, like ethereum and bitcoin. But if you are already an experienced trader then you know what to do. Investing on ICOs is a different and much harder task to do, the risk is higher and will need more attention than investing on existing ones.
terbetet

Activity: 240

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:12:19 PM

It is not literally a should or a must thing to do because the decision will be still depending on your preference if investing into cryptocurrency or ICOs will be your main forte or just your back up source for your earning of Bitcoin or even alternative coins namely altcoins. But for me, investing into those is good because you can gain on these ways based on the experience I have got from investing into those. Just seek into those cryptocurrency coins and ICOs that are very much talked by people which has the potential that was good for investing.

mysterecryptoooo

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:14:05 PM

You can either in cryptocurrency but you have to keep in mind that a great profit involves taking a risk, all the people that are successful once took a risk. However there is much more profit in ICO s once you figure out how to pick the ones with great potential.

▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮WORLDOPOLY▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬
First Augmented  reality game based on blockchain
JOIN OUR   ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
Allan Ramanda

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:18:17 PM

ask yourself. whether you have experience and have expertise in investing in ico ?.
investing in ico is very risky for people who have no experience, because nowadays there are so many scams in ico. so be careful.
nhoj25

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:20:52 PM

To answer your question , yes! Nowadays , ICO can be considered as a digital asset. Investing in ico is risky but at the same time very profitable. So just invest just a portion of your money in Crypto which you are ready to loose. Dont put your eggs in one basket.
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:21:21 PM

If you have spare money which you can afford to lose then just invest in cryptocurrency after doing reseach how this market works because it is very different from tradition stock market its very risky and lucrative at the same time.
Investing in icos are high-risk high reward thing there are many scam icos as well as great icos too in the market so choose wisely after doing your due diligence you will be good.
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 02:31:12 PM

I think you can invest some BTC and ETH, invest 1-2 ICO, do not contact altcoin, then you will lose money.
Yes of course you should because some of them are good to invest and some ICO are promising one, then if you going to invest there's possibility to grow your coin in double. Also before you invest in ICO you must know there white paper and there propose project and also you can study there team, so you can avoid the fake ICO. Also if you're going to invest then probably take the risk.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
dale1075

Activity: 252
Merit: 37

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:34:05 PM

ICO will give you the opportunity to buy coins or tokens at a lower price. but it is also a risky option. be sure to check all information about the ICO if it is practical and realistiic (like the project offered, the roadmap, the development team, etc.). If you are sure that everything is legitimate, you'll get great returns from it.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
FairUser

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264

bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:43:45 PM

yes, why not i would love to invest there because after btc crypto is better option for us to get the platform earn the money it has lot categories but we should know about the other alt coin and people can invest there also this is the best option with btc where we can do trading,  these day's are best to buy some alt coin, buy and take advantage from it, about alt coins like monero, ripple, stellar, ether, and many other categories are there so i can say i will invest and people should do it.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
coin0101

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:46:43 PM

I better Believe that you should.Every ones says its Risky but it will give you Profit  Smiley
novocaine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:53:13 PM

investing in ICO will be profitable in you widely choose the serious and nice project out of here, for first you have to take a look about security development of the ICO and then you can maybe make an effort to sustain it ( buy tokens, join bouny and airdrops etc)
depodimon

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:04:55 PM

You need to be able to make a personal decision to invest or not. This is a risk, it is research projects, the adoption of complex solutions. You need to calmly accept losses with bad investments and do not lose your head when the coin grows and buy at a height
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: