Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:27:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest in cryptocurrency and ICOs?  (Read 39496 times)
mineworker

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:59:54 PM

Investing in ICOs is very risky as you are throwing money to fund a project that is still in development.

However if you do your research good and find the strong ICOs, then they will give you the best returns. Remember that ETH was sold for 0.3$ on it ICO back in 2014  Smiley

Risky? it is risky for those who do not even know in which project are they throwing their money just like you are saying. Please, make a little research before calling ico's scam or whatever you want.

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BurhanPSG

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:01:22 PM

Investment in cryptocurrency is very profitable, you should immediately try to invest there. Bitcoin prices have started to rise, and altcoin like eth is still at a normal price. my advice ETH and BITCOIN is the right choice. Smiley
noloco

Activity: 210

BLOCKCHAIN VERIFIED PRODUCT REVIEWS PLATFORM

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:08:34 PM

Should I invest in cryptocurrency and ICOs?

Yes, all of them, specially the ones with funny names, if you lost the money at least you could laught at it:D

belalangsembah

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:23:56 AM

ICO will give you the opportunity to buy coins or tokens at a lower price. but it is also a risky option. be sure to check all information about the ICO if it is practical and realistiic (like the project offered, the roadmap, the development team, etc.). If you are sure that everything is legitimate, you'll get great returns from it.

The profits in the crypto world are very high. Although there is a risk of investing, you can lower it with caution to invest. Digital currency is a novelty now and is being adapted worldwide. Some countries have considered the use of digital coins for transactions which means there will be an ongoing increase in demand. so if it is profitable for you why do not you do it.
JRoa

Activity: 528

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:29:05 AM

It depends on you, if you want to grow your money; then you should try to make investment with cryptocurrencies. I earned now a lot of money because of the cryptocurrencies. I am continuing to make investment with cryptocurrencies because I know that I can earn more money.

Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:36:43 AM

if you want it, why not to invest in crypto. As a beginner, most importantly you always try to find out and find various knowledge about investment in ico. in profits, investing in ico is very beneficial. even you can get 10X of your capital. but here's the problem, there are many risks that you can face every time. so try to find experience and knowledge.
sarahtarczon

Activity: 200

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:37:57 AM

You can invest in crypto because it gives you fast profits. And you should invest in altcoins such as ETHEREUM or LITECOIN, because at present Bitcoin prices are quite high, while the altcoins are still at relatively normal prices. For ICOs, it is important to find out what good ICOs to invest in, because there are so many ICOs right now, and you only get a profit at the end of the ICO whether it is successful or not.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
ElizaZX

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:41:50 AM

It is necessary to do so, if you find a responsible development team with excellent marketers who will finish a successful confident the project. In this case, you can expect a multiple increase in the capital invested.
pikebu

Activity: 854
Merit: 522

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:43:41 AM

It depends on you, if you want to grow your money; then you should try to make investment with cryptocurrencies. I earned now a lot of money because of the cryptocurrencies. I am continuing to make investment with cryptocurrencies because I know that I can earn more money.
Yes with investment into cryptocurrencies and ICOs will makes more money, but don't forget about the risk losing money in cryptocurrencies and investment into ICOs projects too, it must be calculated by us before desicions to make investment in cryptocurrencies and ICOs, should learning first about cryptocurrencies and ICOs projects to be more understand about them.
tonmoycrypto

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:02:28 AM

ICO you can gain a huge profit but before diving into an ico you must better be ready and know all the things you need or do your research about the ICO that you'll be investing.
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:06:44 AM

you first need to learn more about Cryptocurrency before investing on it. especially that you will be using your money on investing, rather than investing now and ending up with a big loss.
cryptonized

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:26:54 AM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on Pre-ICO stage right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
Gamebitcoin

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:18:41 AM

As per my opinion you should never stop investing in cryptocurrency but their are many things you have to follows, do hard Research before you will starting to invest in any cryptocurrency because you need to know that
Cryptocurrency is safe for you to invest and read about that Cryptocurrency that is the only ways you make profits in future.
EnergyPremier

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 11:24:27 AM

Yes, definitely you should, maybe its risky, but it will pay off if you are doing quality research before investing.
irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:33:07 AM

Yes you should, but focus mainly on cryptocurrency and be very choosy on ICOs, most of them are not worth investing in because they will most probably fade off after a short while having failed to make an impact in the market. some however succeeds and makes you good money. so you can invest on the ICO, but make sure you scrutinize its potential very well.

Baton55

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:37:33 PM

It is very difficult to decide is it better to invest only in Bitcoin or only in ICOs. Both are digital assets, but on one side, cryptocurrencies are highly volatile, while on the other side there are too many ICOs on the market.Bitcoin will remain the world’s most popular cryptocurrency for a foreseeable time despite the fact it has  become increasingly useless as a currency. Bitcoin transfers are taking longer than ever and the transactions fees are getting more and more expensive.Industry experts like Wences Casares, believe that Bitcoin will hit $1 million sometime before 2027, speaking at the Consensus 2017 conference in New York. If you invest today, compared to the current price of Bitcoin, it would mean a return on investment in Bitcoin of more than 12,000 percent.It is difficult to say which investment is better at the moment. It will probably depend on your risk appetite. So, if you are a risk taker you will probably invest in ICOs and if you are a risk adverse you will invest in Bitcoin. In any case, I suggest that you do not put all eggs in one basket and make a diversified portfolio of your digital assets.
cryptodoe

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:07:33 AM

Too many ICOs on the market => diluted quality... it is just another way of crowdfunding really. It is a shame because it is a very interesting idea and blockchain is a very cool concept.

Maybe going for utility tokens which are associated with a profitable project is the way forward.
Arvydas77

Activity: 1092
Merit: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 10:10:59 AM

No, you shouldn't invest in any crypto during bear market. What you need to do is wait for the bottom and stabilization. Now we are just starting to fall. I expect BTC below 3000 USD and Ethereum to drop significantly as well. However, bull market can start as well because fundamentals of crypto are strong.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
gokhan17

Activity: 448
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:16:32 AM

in the current situation, I think it is not right to invest in an ICO or a coin. The danger bells for bitcoin are still ringing
dulari1

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

EQUAL Network Token

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:17:58 AM

yes you can invest a portion of your monthly income/salary into crypto ..
i will not suggest you to invest everything in crypto , but also at same time you should not ignore it ,
so investing a reasonable amount every month is good thing ..

also you can research on ico project and invest only in high potential project .

EQUALtoken.io      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄ ▄
▀ ▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: