Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:22:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest in cryptocurrency and ICOs?  (Read 39497 times)
BooMoon

Activity: 151
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:33:38 AM

It is clear that the income from investing in ICO will be much greater than the investment cryptocurrency, but the risk of investing in ICO is too high, so I do not recommend investing in ICO, especially in this down market. I think the current market for long-term investment in excellent cryptocurrencies will be a better choice.
tothanhtuan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:42:32 AM

There are bigger gains elsewhere, but I've found Ethos to be a coin that hovers around $1.5-2.5. I treat it as a store of value and it has shielded my portfolio from going bust. They are slow but they seem to do things right (focusing on regulation and producing results too).
minhchi2948

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:05:37 AM

We're all in a bitcoin forum that has also set of altcoin sections to discuss. Expect that everyone will say that you should invest to crypto and ICO's. But if you are planning to invest with ICO's make sure that you'll do a depth research on what you will invest.
la.sala

Activity: 89

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:49:22 PM

Investing in ICO will be profitable in you widely choose the serious and nice project out of here, for first you have to take a look about security development of the ICO
 and then you can maybe make an effort to sustain it
xda-developer

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:54:23 PM

I can recommend to pay attention to those ICO, which are based on blockchains differing from Ethereum. For example, consider projects with their own blockchains or for example tokens in the NEO network (as AsuraCoin project, for example).

harrycalik

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:37:29 AM

Yes you should try investing on some cryptos. But remember always do your research before you invest. There are some good cryptos out there and there are some bad ones as well but as long as you do your in depth research on the crypto you are planning to invest well I think you should be fine.
Pasadoble

Activity: 336
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:52:12 AM

I think that you should invest but the amount you are able to afford, in case of ICOs you should carefully select the project it might bring bit profit in case of right investment. Here is the article which might be helpful in this case: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/choosing-an-ico-common-pitfalls-of-scam-icos
V.I.P

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:53:04 AM

Yes you should, but focus mainly on cryptocurrency and be very choosy on ICOs, most of them are not worth investing in because they will most probably fade off after a short while having failed to make an impact in the market. some however succeeds and makes you good money. so you can invest on the ICO, but make sure you scrutinize its potential very well!!
Coopeer

Activity: 68

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:39:15 AM

If you want to earn enough money, then joining the industry is a good choice. The current market situation is not good. I think there will be great risks in investing in ICO. Therefore, I suggest investing in some excellent cryptocurrencies. Waiting for the market to warm up will bring you huge benefits.
leeroyj

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:45:38 AM

I wouldn't recommend you invest in ICOs, but you should invest in cryptocurrency. Over the past few months, most of the ICO tokens price have dropped significantly when they have listed on exchanges. On the other hand, although the cryptocurrency is a risky investment, it is very profitable and worth investing.
Lyinman

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:55:49 AM

For me its good to invest in cryptocurrency because you can be sure to your invesment but in ICO it has a huge risk in investing in it because some ICO has a scam.
webcomsystem

Activity: 2

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 08:20:56 AM

When it comes to the investing in solely one of the stated above it is difficult to determine which one is better. Initial Coin Offering, shortened, ICO, is a new trend on the cryptocurrency market. The market was literally over-flooded with different offers. Bitcoin was on the rise lately, but that doesn't necessarily mean a good thing by itself when it comes to investing since the market of cryptocurrencies can be very volatile.

ICOs are a good thing if you are able to recognize the real potential for development. It is important to take into the perspective several key factors when it comes to the early investing into the developing concepts based on blockchain technology. It is important to determine whether the project has a real intention in developing the concept they are presenting to the cryptocurrency community. So, it is important that it has a real team of developers that are really working on the project and that the funding goes well. When it comes to the concept itself you should take into the perspective whether it is customer oriented and does it provide a real service to its users. Also, several key features must exist when it comes to the platform.

If you are new to the market there is several great websites that provide a great info on the ICO that are trending at the moment. They provide literally a unique score of the ICO that is based on the several characteristics they take into the perspective. Some of them are related to the project itself and others on the future market position. Besides that, you have suggestions of the current top Initial Coin Offerings, it is not rare that some of them get to the market where you can at least initially create a certain amount of profit.

Still, the business of finding the next Bitcoin is not very safe way of investing. Bitcoin is an established network for last 10 years and it is much safer investment. If you are intending to day-trade, learn. Only experience and knowledge can turn the odds into your favor.
Shenrox

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:27:21 AM

if you are really looking to invest your amount of money, then the best thing that you can actually do is just invest in ICOs because iti s more than profitable now that we are on a bear market

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
sniveel

Activity: 431
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:28:55 AM

Its depends on you but I can prefer that better to invest in ICOs because it has a lot potential now to grow rapidly. Invest and start earning a lot of money and make a profit that fits on you. Goodluck
almanPeter

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:56:42 PM

There are so many options ourdays where to invest it depends on how do you want your profit long-term and safe or fast but risky
If the first option fits you more than Token Sales is an option for you.
I have gained a lot of knowledge in this sphere, and can say that there are really good chances to profit from several Token based projects.
 The best project I came across resently is called Socratus, you should definitely check it out!
Google it and you will find all the information about the project.
I guarantee that this project is soon going to become really big!
Anyway have a good day
la.sala

Activity: 89

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:19:50 PM

Investing in ICO projects is a very good investment for those who study these projects and the team that conducts this ICO and issues tokens, since such an investment is also very risky, but at the same time it is quite profitable if the project turns out to be successful. Smiley Smiley
nobetci

Activity: 238

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:33:09 PM

Should I invest in cryptocurrency and ICOs?

I am not sure about the ICOs, but if you have some capital, I think you can do researches about some top coins to find good opportunities. In my opinion, this term is so suitable for that.

______________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂______________            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                         ◄   ICO: 30% BONUS   ►
FacebookTwitterYoutubeInstagramWebsiteWalletTelegramWhitepaper ●    ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
buiviet173a

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:33:19 AM

It's my own I better invest in ico because if ico is successful then it will get big profits but it must be clear that ico in the following is for investment in Crypto the price up and down is not as stable.
vaniril

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:27:34 AM

you should invest in cryptocurrency and ICOs.
there are so many proves that so many people become millionaire as an Investors of ICOs and Cryptocurrency.
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:48:03 AM

Of course, you may invest in Cyrpto and ICOs to get promising profits in this day. However, there are some rules that you must know about the crypto. Crypto is something fluctuating. You can be rich and poor very easily. In this case, you can make certain strategies and concept that lead you to decide which coins or ICO to invest. Why? The carefulness and good decision with good strategy are very important in crypto. Better to consider wisely and carefully before investing. In brief, the cyrpto and ICos are very promising and profitable.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: