Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:07:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest in cryptocurrency and ICOs?  (Read 39497 times)
Amaliy Mordvinova

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:45:20 PM

I have the following golden rule: I choose projects with the lowest level of capitalization in relation to the level of popularization of this coin or project!
cryptowolfsu

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:28:57 PM

Investing in ICOs is risky  especially this year, when they are not performing as last year in
terms of profitability. Still, there are many good projects with decent ideas and they should be
a profitable long term investment. Bearish market conditions also not favoring the ICOs.

Cordann

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:09:27 AM

I now prefer to trade in coins. I recommend starting to buy promising altcoins with good potential. Because the situation on the market develops when it is more profitable and more promising to invest money in reliable altcoins, while their prices remain minimal.
amaterazu

Activity: 407
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:22:49 AM

If you want to invest in ICO would certainly have to be careful and make sure you follow the project is a real project. Invest in ICO indeed very beneficial but also for this year a great many projects are scams. The safest thing is to invest in established coins such as BTC and ETH.

█▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌   https://digitaldollarcoin.com/   ▕ ▌█
∎∎∎∎    The etherMillennium Coin of the Century    ∎∎∎∎
Lerosaeyan6

Activity: 375

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:30:10 AM

I will only advice you to invest on cryptocurrency only but not ICO's, unless you re sure on the project you want to invest on
Some of the ICO's are fine to invest in though there is a lot that is worth half their value once they are in an exchange.
I think both have the same potential in terms of investment. but for traders who are not good at analyzing ICOs, it is better to choose coins that are already on the market but that is also risky because many coins don't grow.
with investments are indeed very capable to assist development and generate more profits in the future.
 see the progress of the coin which is currently on the rise will be very capable of making it the major coin.
This can be influenced by investment present at Cryptocurrency. so should indeed make an investment.

AmericanBit

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:51:08 AM

Yes I guess you should invest in ICOs especially, ICOs are my choice for this moment, I think the good project will bring profit in the future. I am looking for good projects at www.icoguide.com, they have realistic rates, but of course listing platforms are not the only criteria while selecting the idea.
Stream41app

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:45:03 AM

If you already know what you're doing and trust it enough because of your research, then it is a good idea. Investing in cryptocurrency and ICOs do give you returns if you choose right that's why you have to be careful in where you will put your money.
Xeon

Activity: 239
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:01:26 AM

You should understand that both investments are risky but at the same time they can bring you big profit if you make the right choices of coins with the best potential and if you invest in credible ICO projects,which have good chances to succeed.
papagapa

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:08:19 PM

If you want to invest in ICO would certainly have to be careful and make sure you follow the project is a real project. Invest in ICO indeed very beneficial but also for this year a great many projects are scams. The safest thing is to invest in established coins such as BTC and ETH.
I wouldn't invest in ICOs now. I support the cryptomarket, but I think that ICOs are an idea that is as good as dead. Thanks to scammers now fewer investors are eager to lose their money on crypto.
kingsman03
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:11:18 PM

You can invest on cryptocurrencies an icos but you will have to be  careful with the choices you make.be careful with what currency you chose to invest in and investment wisely
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:13:30 PM

Be very careful with ico.I think it is much better to buy ico from market
Most of them are failing very fast. ICO  devs are promising a lot during coin sale but delivering nothing after
It is much better to invest in coins very well established on market like btc eth
Bitcoin EFT approval is in play if approved than for sure next crypto etf approved will be eth

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
67semih

Activity: 630
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 06:23:37 PM

I think you can. But first you should investigate the project.  If its a working platform and it has a community to grow up You can invest. But you should be very carefull..
edynolan

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:25:38 PM

Investing in ICOs is risky  especially this year, when they are not performing as last year in
terms of profitability. Still, there are many good projects with decent ideas and they should be
a profitable long term investment. Bearish market conditions also not favoring the ICOs.

I would also wait for a few months at least and see if they regulate the ICOs soon, because right now it is the worst idea to invest in them. I would just buy coins and wait now.
Troysen

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:39:19 PM

There are still many cryptos that can generate an excellent investment, everything depends on how patient you are and how many profits you want to generate, if you see it as something daily can be that trading is your best option, because you can make enough money to live comfortably, now if you want to be a passive investor the best thing you can do is to choose a coin of your preference and put money while you make hodl, that way you see if your investment goes up or down.
danfred

Activity: 304

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:45:10 AM

I am absolutely sure that the correct investment in crypto allows you to get a significant income over time and help in the development of the crypto market. But in any case, you need to spend time and energy on the search for a promising ICO project, you should definitely study the technical documentation, information about the developers and the finished product.
Siegtal81

Activity: 334

Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:10:44 PM

I now prefer the bulk of the money to invest in the purchase of ICO. But you need to understand that this is a rather changeable and risky sphere. Therefore, if you want to invest money in the ICO, you must conduct a thorough evaluation of the project, study information about the development team and development strategy.

delton22

Activity: 345

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 12:24:04 PM

Yes i think it is a wise decision and a great step to invest in cryptocurrency and ICOs. crypto has a great potential and i call it the new future of digital assets. But ensure you make necessary research before investing into ICOs.
Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:11:03 PM

Invest better in already existing projects. Investments in new ones are unduly risky.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:50:31 PM

investment in crypto or ico program is very profitable, but it can also be very risky, the most fatal mistake is if you are wrong in choosing an ico program and end up with ico scam, so you have to be more careful in choosing ico

CKdexter

Activity: 74
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:52:00 PM

It depends on how big of a risk you are willing to take. The bigger the risk, the higher the potential profit. It would be good if you could diversify and invest on both crypto and ICOs. I know they are very risky but there are a couple of very promising ICOs about to start soon
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: