Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:02:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest in cryptocurrency and ICOs?  (Read 39493 times)
GodsChosenVessel
Copper Member

Activity: 164
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 03:34:36 PM

It's if two ways if you invest in cryptocurrencies and ICOs. You might lose and you might gain, either of the two will happen but if your courageous enough and have the mindset of making money, you are free to invest.

Ethereum Next is a brand-new cryptocurrency
 Twitter      ⟹ Ethereum Next  ⟸     telegram
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
supporterb

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:37:43 PM

Should I invest in cryptocurrency and ICOs?
It is your choice you can or not. But in my opinion you should invest into cryptocurrency if you have extra money for investment. Cause crypto currency will give you huge profits and benfits if you choose some protensial coin. Also ico is very profitable investment.
cryptorima

Activity: 278

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:42:08 PM

In my opinion cryptocurrency is very profitable investment. But it is too risky investment also. You can earn good profits by invest into crypto coins. Ico also good for investment. But ico is more risky than cryptocurrency.
HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:42:39 PM

You can invest in cryptocurrency and ICO. But, before you invest it is better to do your own research and analysis about the coins that you will invest whether it has the potential to increase in the future or not.
Quas09

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:47:23 PM

Yes, you should start investing now in cryptocurrency and ICO's because crypto now is in a good condition although the marketplace is not, but the crypto itself is in a good condition. Why to invest? Many ICO's now are good for investing just choose one of a good and legit ICO, also it is good to buy tokens now because the price is too low, it is affordable you can buy as much as you want. Invest now!
malphite534

Activity: 319

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:05:26 PM

Before I join for every ico i always know the admins of the project and the project also reading whitepapers and knowing the outcome of it.
Veles shalet

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:19:59 PM

At present, it is better to refrain from investing, or to invest only if you are absolutely confident in the project. Investments will now be successful only for those who are able to very well choose quality projects aimed at developing the infrastructure of the cryptocurrency ecosystem.
mariyawisman

Activity: 197

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:39:48 PM

Before I join for every ico i always know the admins of the project and the project also reading whitepapers and knowing the outcome of it.
That is the same thing that I do whenever I want to invest in a coin because I do not want to put money in a coin that is not researched.
Considered

Merit: 100

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:40:46 AM

You should invest in them, if we are being honest then there is no better investment that you can put your money into right now that can promise you the kind of returns that cryptos can promise you. My only advice to you is to make sure that you are not investing in coins when you do not understand them and make sure that you are always doing your research by yourself

Deborah Christine

Activity: 862
Merit: 284

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:19:31 PM

investing in cryptocurrency I think it's a good thing. but before you decide to invest, learn first what is cryptocurrency, its advantages and disadvantages. and if you have learned it all back to you whether you want to invest or not.
Life_time_student

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 10:11:26 AM

I feel “Cryptocurrency fall” doesn't make any sense because any market either it may be the regular stock market or cryptomarket it always has ups and downs and its quite common.

Similarly, all the altcoins or even bitcoin has ups and downs. Coming to your question of whether to invest or not during the crypto fall, it all depends upon the kind of research you do for the respective company. If you have a source of data and insights for your analysis with you will definitely end up with the perfect investment.

I believe that investing in emerging markets is one of the quickest ways to accumulate wealth. If you only risk capital that you can afford to lose then the risk to reward ratio is highly in your favour.

Yes, it will more worthy when more people will trade with crypto currency. Since the technology/concept is new still many people don’t know what is crypto currency. Newbies are entering into the market daily. When transaction will be more, as an early adopter you will get profit from their investment.
bitcoinrh

Activity: 425

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 10:14:34 AM

Investor’s Guide to Bitcoin Rhodium just published on @Cointelegraph

https://cointelegraph.com/press-releases/investors-guide-to-bitcoin-rhodium

Official BitcoinTalk ANN thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2505163.0
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 10:41:23 AM

You should invest in them, if we are being honest then there is no better investment that you can put your money into right now that can promise you the kind of returns that cryptos can promise you. My only advice to you is to make sure that you are not investing in coins when you do not understand them and make sure that you are always doing your research by yourself

Before investing, of course we have to do research and analysis, now there are thousands of crypto choices that all look promising, if we have a long term goal then choosing coins with a marketcap of more than $ 300 million is a good choice.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
toydoll

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 11:02:58 AM

If you have free money-why not invest in ICO.The main thing is to make the right choice to minimize the risk of losing money, and it's pretty hard.If you guess with the project, I think you can earn a lot money.
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 11:19:08 AM

please put on one with reference on notables as investors to qualify the use on selection as appealing unit of identification to put on assumption as preparing use with the design of hypothesis on plan as closing of study with the project on release with the design of completion.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 11:25:28 AM

Better be careful in a case of  new ICO
Most of them are scams no chance to be traded on good exchanges
the best way to lost money is invest in ico
Better to watch them how they perform after ico
During ico and before everything is bright soon after devs are getting money things are changing
But it can be really good to invest in some carefully selected alts and few of past ico what are really working on his projects

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
residivis

Activity: 443

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 11:26:31 AM

It doesn't need priority for now, but in the long run now is the right time to spend on crypto currencies because all altcoins are currently very expensive and certainly will provide big profits in the near future.
andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 12:12:07 PM

investing in cryptocurrency I think it's a good thing. but before you decide to invest, learn first what is cryptocurrency, its advantages and disadvantages. and if you have learned it all back to you whether you want to invest or not.

I am agree with you. Cryptocurrency is high risk investment and its new market. Price fluctuation is very high compare others market and i think we should use our idle money or loan money. If we use money that we can afford to lose, its more relax and its good for our psychology
concitta

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 12:30:41 PM

It doesn't need priority for now, but in the long run now is the right time to spend on crypto currencies because all altcoins are currently very expensive and certainly will provide big profits in the near future.
and now you can buy as much as possible so you can invest. You can buy when prices are low and prices can still soar, because the market experiences ups and downs, after the market falls will rise and rise high.
Cryptocurrency will produce great results because Crpto can still produce results, so do activities that can be profitable.

BTC Bitway BTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
✦ ────────  Discord Instagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook    ──────── ✦
CapnBDL

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

MOBU

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2019, 09:26:09 PM

It is worth investing, only when it is better to buy, no one knows, because everyone has been talking for a whole year, well, it’s time, well, you can. But in fact, the market has fallen lower and lower and even lower may fall.

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: