Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:02:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] savedroid - BITCOIN SAVING MADE EASY!  (Read 55368 times)
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:55:58 PM

So apparently there is no bonus when purchasing SVD tokens during the main sale, this will start from February the 9th until March the 9th where 55% of the tokens will be sold.

personally an ICO duration of 1 month is long, but the tokens will be listed on relevant exchanges asap after the ITS

Thanks for the information that you will not recieve any bonus when you invest on the main sale. I expect that the main sale will not last long, because the Pre-ICO sale went too quickly. I hope that they will list their coin to good exchanges.

I believe you are correct, the main-sale will sell just as well as the pre-sale in my opinion, Savedroid is already established since 2014 which is a key fact, this isn't a new project.

I just hope the marketing is done correctly to ensure everyone is made aware of the project and the impressive AI integration

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tobson2 (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Founder & CTO at savedroid AG

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 05:05:08 PM

So apparently there is no bonus when purchasing SVD tokens during the main sale, this will start from February the 9th until March the 9th where 55% of the tokens will be sold.

personally an ICO duration of 1 month is long, but the tokens will be listed on relevant exchanges asap after the ITS

Thanks for the information that you will not recieve any bonus when you invest on the main sale. I expect that the main sale will not last long, because the Pre-ICO sale went too quickly. I hope that they will list their coin to good exchanges.

I believe you are correct, the main-sale will sell just as well as the pre-sale in my opinion, Savedroid is already established since 2014 which is a key fact, this isn't a new project.

I just hope the marketing is done correctly to ensure everyone is made aware of the project and the impressive AI integration
It's 2015 Wink

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 05:45:52 PM

Savedroid is an established company which has been running since 2015 if i am not wrong with a working product and over 200k users...
Then what made savedroid look into the cryptocurrency direction?

To be honest we're looking for the crypto-market since the beginning. But even the still barrier of lack of knowledge was too high for our existing user base. Some months ago most of them would not even know what a bitcoin is. But the latest media-hype helped here to do some first education, where we can build up now.

Wow... Your existing user database wouldn't know about bitcoin?
I thought most of your users are from the European part of the world basically Germany.
Yes they are actually all from Germany, but usual mass market users, no techies Wink

oh...ok..that explains it.
Is savedroid just going to depend on the first education the media hype gave to the users or there is a plan to enlighten the existing community more on what cryptocurrencies are
rezzx

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:47:08 PM

I agree. If things haven't gone so well in the presale maybe a bonus would have been added to the ICO. But it looks like it won't take long before the hard cap will be reached. Bonus isn't really effective if everyone gets it is it?Smiley
Nathan01

Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 05:58:17 PM

I'm having some mixed feelings about this project. While they have a very good starting point (an already running app with 200k downloads) and the team definitely looks professional, the idea of creating a savings platform based on cryptocurrency does not sound like a great idea to me. This market is still very volatile. It's okay if your are investor but for people who just want to create a savings plan, and maybe earn a little interest, this won't work. There are some very interesting aspects, like simple UX and using AI for investments, so I'm not sure why they focus on the savings part.

I respect your view and deeply interested in telling some part of my story... I am barely 6 months here {cryptocurrency business) and in this short period I have accumulated well over 500 coins... All nice and solid projects with good products...  Just last night I created my 5th saving wallet and wants to just transfer my tokens there for safekeeping...

If I have a savedroid app that promises to help store my assets securely why won't I go all in? Remember I said securely as security is a big big big issue here

What you are basically describing is simply a secure wallet that would be able to hold all your coins. There are plenty that you can find that do that. The way I see their business plan is that they offer a savings platform. Right now it works with fiat, and they want to expand it to cryptocurrency. I simply think that most of the crowd they aim at (people with no technical background who find it hard to get into the crypto market) won't be interested to keep a savings account on such a volatile market. This suits more to people who invest in the market and don't mind it's volatility.

About what you said about security. I would strongly advise you against holding all your coins in their app if you care about security. Even Savedroid themselves encourage their users to use secured wallets once they feel comfortable enough doing that. Their service is all about simplicity and user friendliness, and it means that it's less secure.

I will repeat what I said in my previous post. This project has some great aspects, and their large user base and exceptional team makes it very promising. I just think they should focus on the other aspects more than the savings platform. This is of course just my opinion, and I guess we will see who was right when the time comes.

Well mate you have made some valid points here which are deeply respected and appreciated however like you said let's see how the whole workings of the savedroid project coming into fruition now would like in the nearest future and trust me I will quote you on your words... This is the new world the crypto world

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:59:26 PM

I think KYC is extremely important, at all times you have to be able to explain the source of the funds you raise, especially when you have a tax audit. Investor's identity & residency are important parameters for this.

It is not so much to keep your account safe from scammers/hackers, but to protect your investment in the event that regulators raise questions about your investment and potentially freeze it untill it is clarified.

Well you have a solid point there as to why kyc is needed out here in the crypto space a lot of scammers and hackers out there but KYC should be easy and not too demanding else it's going to be discouraging for new investors... Savedroid could look into this and save us some stress too

I am not an expert in this field, but the opposite effect might also occur.
''White'' investors (those who pay their taxes as they should) demand compliance with regulations (KYC).
You are right that this has the opposite effect on investors who wish to remain anonymous.

You really can't get around this; ICOs need to provide proof of KYC to banks and legal entities to be able to cash out or even manage financial status with banks/governments. If it was up to ICOs i guess they would opt for not KYCing since the KYC process itself is costly and time consuming. If am not mistaken it is paid per application; so if you are KYCing say 1000, the numbers would be quite large. It is just no way around it unfortunately.

cryptodocIND

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:00:11 PM

great idea , all the best
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:02:50 PM

I agree. If things haven't gone so well in the presale maybe a bonus would have been added to the ICO. But it looks like it won't take long before the hard cap will be reached. Bonus isn't really effective if everyone gets it is it?Smiley

As you said, a bonus is nothing special when everyone gets it.

In my opinion, the whole idea of a bonus should be, to reward the early investors during the presale and give them an incentive to invest money. With this, these investors, in some degree, also help to advertise the project. Because a sold-out pre-sale, like the one from savedroid, will definitely draw the attention to the main-ICO.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:08:54 PM

The idea that you can automatically save money when reaching small goals is what I like. From the whitepaper I have the example with the 3 kilometers run, which are reported by the fitness app. I'm not an app programmer, so the question is: is it easy to open interfaces, or do you have to look for partner apps such as runtastic?
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:15:06 PM

So you are saying cryptocurrencies, in general, are not suitable to put money in for savings, because they are too volatile? I think crypto investing is very well a good opportunity. The volatility will get better over time once there are more people actually using it.

Right now it's not only volatility that stops people from investing in crypto. It's more the whole technical part with wallet, seed, private and public key (and of course security) that scare people away. And when savedroid can take away that whole technical part and make it super easy for everyone to save some money and put it in cryptocurrencies, I do think there will be a huge demand for it.

That is not what I said. I said that a savings platform based on crypto might not be suitable for the kind of people Savedroid are aiming for. Those people usually avoid super volatile options when it comes to their savings and prefer stability. I think they should aim more towards investments rather than savings. Once people are comfortable investing in the market, they might aswell use the savings, but the focus should be on the investments platform first.

Well, in my opinion, i think people have seen a lot of investment plans and many have gotten their hands burnt, now savedroid to me is more of savings,using a different approach, the project is more of helping out where an individual is deficient, in this case, savings, doing more of a banking job  
tobson2 (OP)

Activity: 294

Founder & CTO at savedroid AG

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 06:52:58 PM

The idea that you can automatically save money when reaching small goals is what I like. From the whitepaper I have the example with the 3 kilometers run, which are reported by the fitness app. I'm not an app programmer, so the question is: is it easy to open interfaces, or do you have to look for partner apps such as runtastic?
The Apple iHealth as well as the Google Health data have a public API.

rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:57:57 PM

Many Icos are telling us that the price will be 0.01 cent at the start, but how can you confirm this ? It seems to me that Icos just are telling the investors that it will be like that.

Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:59:37 PM

The advantage is that many people can save even very small amounts and invest in cryptocurrencies. Above all, you can certainly inspire new guys who otherwise do not dare.
gee777

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 07:00:28 PM

The Apple iHealth as well as the Google Health data have a public API.

Yeah.. It is actually not too difficult accessing API'S and add functions you want the app to perform
rezzx

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:08:03 PM

Many Icos are telling us that the price will be 0.01 cent at the start, but how can you confirm this ? It seems to me that Icos just are telling the investors that it will be like that.

What do you mean? That the price in the ICO will be different than 1 cent? I don't think it will happen as the whole business plan is already built on 1 cent per token. I didn't see ICOs that changed the token price before the ICO, where did you this happened?
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:55:28 PM

What do you mean? That the price in the ICO will be different than 1 cent? I don't think it will happen as the whole business plan is already built on 1 cent per token. I didn't see ICOs that changed the token price before the ICO, where did you this happened?

Of course, they can tell what price the token has at the start. They can just sell the tokens for 0.01 cent (or an equivalent in ETH/BTC) at the ICO.
BaliScript

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:03:21 PM

Nice article shared by Savedroid on medium:
Next level for cryptocurrencies: When will Amazon accept Bitcoin payments?
Experts agree that the future of cryptocurrencies will critically depend on whether they are accepted as a regular payment from leading online retailers. The signs for that are not bad.

https://medium.com/@ico_8796/next-level-for-cryptocurrencies-when-will-amazon-accept-bitcoin-payments-50b81a140ec8

cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:15:27 PM

Experts agree that the future of cryptocurrencies will critically depend on whether they are accepted as a regular payment from leading online retailers. The signs for that are not bad.

https://medium.com/@ico_8796/next-level-for-cryptocurrencies-when-will-amazon-accept-bitcoin-payments-50b81a140ec8

Surely it's only a matter of time until Amazon start accepting a variety of the most popular cryptocurrencies. It will increase revenue and will also prove how forward thinking Amazon is as a company.

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:20:56 PM

Surely it's only a matter of time until Amazon start accepting a variety of the most popular cryptocurrencies. It will increase revenue and will also prove how forward thinking Amazon is as a company.

Yea. And I have a strong feeling that the very first coin to be accepted by Amazon will experience a huge rise in value. Might turn out to worth more than or equivalent bitcoin price
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:04:14 PM

Yea. And I have a strong feeling that the very first coin to be accepted by Amazon will experience a huge rise in value. Might turn out to worth more than or equivalent bitcoin price

Yeah it will increase massively, off the scale growth. Imagine being invested in the first crypto to be accepted on the biggest retailer in the world! I always wonder about if these companies created their own coins. Amazon has the money and intelligence to create its own crypto and it would also save costs compared to partnering with an existing cryptocurrency.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: