Bitcoin Forum
September 15, 2019, 09:33:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] savedroid - BITCOIN SAVING MADE EASY!  (Read 51137 times)
faulerwilli
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 714
Merit: 135


View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:48:25 PM
 #941

Sitting here watching the ico page is just astonishing their already over 2b coins sold, and its moving quite fast. I've actually taken to have the savedroid page open on my second monitor because i find it funny just how fast the millions of tokens keep getting sold, i continue to be impressed how well the demand is keeping up into the coming days. Doesn't appear to be letting up at all lol

The fact that the ICO is moving really fast is great. I know from other projects that I followed, that the number of tokens that get sold is huge right after the start of the ICO and then it drops drastically. It's nice to see, that the money keeps coming in for savedroid.


they have now sold 33% of the tokens in 24h. the whole reservations are now sold, now it is to be seen, how long it takes for the remaining 67%. Of course, it was initially through the reservations very quickly. many had the worry to get no tokens (I had that too :-))
It will be rumored how fast the pre-ico went and how many tokens were sold in the first 24h. that will lead to fomo and then the rest of tokens are gone within a week :-)
1568583222
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1568583222

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1568583222
Reply with quote  #2

1568583222
Report to moderator
1568583222
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1568583222

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1568583222
Reply with quote  #2

1568583222
Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
1568583222
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1568583222

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1568583222
Reply with quote  #2

1568583222
Report to moderator
tayecrypto
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 140
Merit: 0


View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:52:58 PM
 #942

Nice project
Zombie259
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 420
Merit: 11


View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:57:07 PM
 #943

Sitting here watching the ico page is just astonishing their already over 2b coins sold, and its moving quite fast. I've actually taken to have the savedroid page open on my second monitor because i find it funny just how fast the millions of tokens keep getting sold, i continue to be impressed how well the demand is keeping up into the coming days. Doesn't appear to be letting up at all lol

The fact that the ICO is moving really fast is great. I know from other projects that I followed, that the number of tokens that get sold is huge right after the start of the ICO and then it drops drastically. It's nice to see, that the money keeps coming in for savedroid.


they have now sold 33% of the tokens in 24h. the whole reservations are now sold, now it is to be seen, how long it takes for the remaining 67%. Of course, it was initially through the reservations very quickly. many had the worry to get no tokens (I had that too :-))
It will be rumored how fast the pre-ico went and how many tokens were sold in the first 24h. that will lead to fomo and then the rest of tokens are gone within a week :-)

The statistic is impressive, approximately 20M € in 24 hours.
In my opinion the ICO is sold out within a week.
Anilg
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 168
Merit: 10


View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:02:54 PM
 #944

Sitting here watching the ico page is just astonishing their already over 2b coins sold, and its moving quite fast. I've actually taken to have the savedroid page open on my second monitor because i find it funny just how fast the millions of tokens keep getting sold, i continue to be impressed how well the demand is keeping up into the coming days. Doesn't appear to be letting up at all lol

The fact that the ICO is moving really fast is great. I know from other projects that I followed, that the number of tokens that get sold is huge right after the start of the ICO and then it drops drastically. It's nice to see, that the money keeps coming in for savedroid.


they have now sold 33% of the tokens in 24h. the whole reservations are now sold, now it is to be seen, how long it takes for the remaining 67%. Of course, it was initially through the reservations very quickly. many had the worry to get no tokens (I had that too :-))
It will be rumored how fast the pre-ico went and how many tokens were sold in the first 24h. that will lead to fomo and then the rest of tokens are gone within a week :-)

Pre-ICO was sold out in just 7 hours. And now main ICO also going at lightning speed. I dont think it will take a week for 100% subscription. May be 2-3 more day max.
phantam
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 546
Merit: 106


Bountyhive.io


View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 04:12:53 PM
 #945

Sitting here watching the ico page is just astonishing their already over 2b coins sold, and its moving quite fast. I've actually taken to have the savedroid page open on my second monitor because i find it funny just how fast the millions of tokens keep getting sold, i continue to be impressed how well the demand is keeping up into the coming days. Doesn't appear to be letting up at all lol

The fact that the ICO is moving really fast is great. I know from other projects that I followed, that the number of tokens that get sold is huge right after the start of the ICO and then it drops drastically. It's nice to see, that the money keeps coming in for savedroid.


they have now sold 33% of the tokens in 24h. the whole reservations are now sold, now it is to be seen, how long it takes for the remaining 67%. Of course, it was initially through the reservations very quickly. many had the worry to get no tokens (I had that too :-))
It will be rumored how fast the pre-ico went and how many tokens were sold in the first 24h. that will lead to fomo and then the rest of tokens are gone within a week :-)

The statistic is impressive, approximately 20M € in 24 hours.
In my opinion the ICO is sold out within a week.

Might go a bit longer just due to the size of the hardcap but the fact is its astonishing to hit 20M in 24hr. Some of the other ICO's ive seen with a lot of excitement didn't come close to going this fast LOL! Another 100M tokens gone since i posted earlier today, its seriously comical watching the counter go.

I'd imagine we will see a number of big purchases from whales purchasing up additional bulk coins to shore up their investments considering the popularity of the ICO so far. So we might see some big jumps over the next week
Wanderfullx
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 31
Merit: 0


View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:22:09 PM
 #946

very interesting idea, success in the promotion, I participate with you
Gunny95
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 238
Merit: 11


View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:43:17 PM
 #947

Sitting here watching the ico page is just astonishing their already over 2b coins sold, and its moving quite fast. I've actually taken to have the savedroid page open on my second monitor because i find it funny just how fast the millions of tokens keep getting sold, i continue to be impressed how well the demand is keeping up into the coming days. Doesn't appear to be letting up at all lol

The fact that the ICO is moving really fast is great. I know from other projects that I followed, that the number of tokens that get sold is huge right after the start of the ICO and then it drops drastically. It's nice to see, that the money keeps coming in for savedroid.


they have now sold 33% of the tokens in 24h. the whole reservations are now sold, now it is to be seen, how long it takes for the remaining 67%. Of course, it was initially through the reservations very quickly. many had the worry to get no tokens (I had that too :-))
It will be rumored how fast the pre-ico went and how many tokens were sold in the first 24h. that will lead to fomo and then the rest of tokens are gone within a week :-)

The statistic is impressive, approximately 20M € in 24 hours.
In my opinion the ICO is sold out within a week.

Might go a bit longer just due to the size of the hardcap but the fact is its astonishing to hit 20M in 24hr. Some of the other ICO's ive seen with a lot of excitement didn't come close to going this fast LOL! Another 100M tokens gone since i posted earlier today, its seriously comical watching the counter go.

I'd imagine we will see a number of big purchases from whales purchasing up additional bulk coins to shore up their investments considering the popularity of the ICO so far. So we might see some big jumps over the next week

There are still 26 days to go, that is rather long for an ICO, but I have seen ICO where the sale takes 2 months so it is not too bad.
it might go really fast if bulk purchases are done like you pointed out, but there is no incentive to do so when there is no discount

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
magisterr
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 854
Merit: 259


Vite


View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:50:07 PM
 #948

How much hard cap here? I understand corretly, that hardcap is around 60 mln usd? why too much?

                                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄
                       ▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀
                ▄▄▄███████████████▀ ▄█
                ███████████████▀▄▄███
            ▄▄▄██████████████▀▄█████
      ▄▄▄█████████████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄█████████████████████ ▄▄███████
▀▀▀██████████████████ ▄▄█████████
      ▀▀▀██████████ ▄▄██████████
            ▀▀██▄▄████████████
                ▀▀▀███████████
                ███▄▄▀▀██████
                ███████▄ ▀▀█
                ██████▀
                █████
                ████
                ███
                ██
                █
VX

 
 
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

 
 
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|                                ▄▄██████▀
                        ▄▄█████████████
                  ████████████████████
      ▄▄██████   ███████████████████▀
▄█████████████   ██████████████████▀
 █████████████   ████████████████▀
  ████████████  ████████████████
   ███████████  ██████████████▀
    █████████   █████████████
     ████████  ████████████▀
     ▀███████  ███████████
      ███████  █████████▀
       ██████ █████████
        █████ ███████▀
         ████ ██████
          ███ ████▀
          ▀██ ███
           ▀███▀
            ▀█
rezzx
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 70
Merit: 0


View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:05:10 PM
 #949

How much hard cap here? I understand corretly, that hardcap is around 60 mln usd? why too much?

The hard cap is 6,000,000,000 SVD. Each SVD is equivalent to 0.01 euro, so the hard cap is 60 million euro. Why do you think that a hard cap of 60 million is too much? There have been several successful ICO's who were able to raise more than that, don't see why Savedroid won't be able to reach their hard cap too.
mustandine
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 70
Merit: 0


View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:05:53 PM
 #950

Nice idea, like the project, good luck!
Sozialtourist
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 658
Merit: 101



View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:11:05 PM
 #951

Sitting here watching the ico page is just astonishing their already over 2b coins sold, and its moving quite fast. I've actually taken to have the savedroid page open on my second monitor because i find it funny just how fast the millions of tokens keep getting sold, i continue to be impressed how well the demand is keeping up into the coming days. Doesn't appear to be letting up at all lol

The fact that the ICO is moving really fast is great. I know from other projects that I followed, that the number of tokens that get sold is huge right after the start of the ICO and then it drops drastically. It's nice to see, that the money keeps coming in for savedroid.


they have now sold 33% of the tokens in 24h. the whole reservations are now sold, now it is to be seen, how long it takes for the remaining 67%. Of course, it was initially through the reservations very quickly. many had the worry to get no tokens (I had that too :-))
It will be rumored how fast the pre-ico went and how many tokens were sold in the first 24h. that will lead to fomo and then the rest of tokens are gone within a week :-)

The statistic is impressive, approximately 20M € in 24 hours.
In my opinion the ICO is sold out within a week.

Might go a bit longer just due to the size of the hardcap but the fact is its astonishing to hit 20M in 24hr. Some of the other ICO's ive seen with a lot of excitement didn't come close to going this fast LOL! Another 100M tokens gone since i posted earlier today, its seriously comical watching the counter go.

I'd imagine we will see a number of big purchases from whales purchasing up additional bulk coins to shore up their investments considering the popularity of the ICO so far. So we might see some big jumps over the next week

Even it takes more than a week, in the end, it won't really matter how fast the whole Sale sold-out. From an investors point of view I wouldn't even be so upset if not all tokens were sold but burned  (less tokens in circulation) Roll Eyes But because I want the savedroid team to have as much funds as possible to develop their platform, I hope they raise as much as possible. And I am convinced that can manage to sell all tokens. The ICO just started and there is still a lot of time left.

Cnote328
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 112
Merit: 0


View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:17:00 PM
 #952

Hello Dev I have been working all day reporting all my daily activities yet no updates on my skates I was offered 30-Stakes in the first week till now it's still the same 30 please help me to work on that some people stake is now 250 and I believe they are not even as active as I am. My reports are always counted I wonder why my stakes remain the same.  Here are my details :
Twitter link: https://m.twitter.com/ShaibuDestiny1
Forum name: Coinnumber
Spreadsheet NO: 20
Thanks for your good work keep it up waiting for updates sir.

HI, I don't think this is the proper channel to lay you complains there is a bounty thread for that kindly visit
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2700275
Ace44
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 602
Merit: 11


View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:24:48 PM
 #953

Sitting here watching the ico page is just astonishing their already over 2b coins sold, and its moving quite fast. I've actually taken to have the savedroid page open on my second monitor because i find it funny just how fast the millions of tokens keep getting sold, i continue to be impressed how well the demand is keeping up into the coming days. Doesn't appear to be letting up at all lol

The fact that the ICO is moving really fast is great. I know from other projects that I followed, that the number of tokens that get sold is huge right after the start of the ICO and then it drops drastically. It's nice to see, that the money keeps coming in for savedroid.


they have now sold 33% of the tokens in 24h. the whole reservations are now sold, now it is to be seen, how long it takes for the remaining 67%. Of course, it was initially through the reservations very quickly. many had the worry to get no tokens (I had that too :-))
It will be rumored how fast the pre-ico went and how many tokens were sold in the first 24h. that will lead to fomo and then the rest of tokens are gone within a week :-)

The statistic is impressive, approximately 20M € in 24 hours.
In my opinion the ICO is sold out within a week.

Might go a bit longer just due to the size of the hardcap but the fact is its astonishing to hit 20M in 24hr. Some of the other ICO's ive seen with a lot of excitement didn't come close to going this fast LOL! Another 100M tokens gone since i posted earlier today, its seriously comical watching the counter go.

I'd imagine we will see a number of big purchases from whales purchasing up additional bulk coins to shore up their investments considering the popularity of the ICO so far. So we might see some big jumps over the next week

Even it takes more than a week, in the end, it won't really matter how fast the whole Sale sold-out. From an investors point of view I wouldn't even be so upset if not all tokens were sold but burned  (less tokens in circulation) Roll Eyes But because I want the savedroid team to have as much funds as possible to develop their platform, I hope they raise as much as possible. And I am convinced that can manage to sell all tokens. The ICO just started and there is still a lot of time left.

Yea, just like the popular saying goes, is not how far but how well, the whole purpose of this is to create a great platform to help humanity, not really about profit, although we all love it Smiley, like you said, it will be nice for them to actually have all the funds they need, savedroid is the future
rezzx
Newbie
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 70
Merit: 0


View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:17:08 PM
 #954

Sitting here watching the ico page is just astonishing their already over 2b coins sold, and its moving quite fast. I've actually taken to have the savedroid page open on my second monitor because i find it funny just how fast the millions of tokens keep getting sold, i continue to be impressed how well the demand is keeping up into the coming days. Doesn't appear to be letting up at all lol

The fact that the ICO is moving really fast is great. I know from other projects that I followed, that the number of tokens that get sold is huge right after the start of the ICO and then it drops drastically. It's nice to see, that the money keeps coming in for savedroid.


they have now sold 33% of the tokens in 24h. the whole reservations are now sold, now it is to be seen, how long it takes for the remaining 67%. Of course, it was initially through the reservations very quickly. many had the worry to get no tokens (I had that too :-))
It will be rumored how fast the pre-ico went and how many tokens were sold in the first 24h. that will lead to fomo and then the rest of tokens are gone within a week :-)

The statistic is impressive, approximately 20M € in 24 hours.
In my opinion the ICO is sold out within a week.

Might go a bit longer just due to the size of the hardcap but the fact is its astonishing to hit 20M in 24hr. Some of the other ICO's ive seen with a lot of excitement didn't come close to going this fast LOL! Another 100M tokens gone since i posted earlier today, its seriously comical watching the counter go.

I'd imagine we will see a number of big purchases from whales purchasing up additional bulk coins to shore up their investments considering the popularity of the ICO so far. So we might see some big jumps over the next week

Even it takes more than a week, in the end, it won't really matter how fast the whole Sale sold-out. From an investors point of view I wouldn't even be so upset if not all tokens were sold but burned  (less tokens in circulation) Roll Eyes But because I want the savedroid team to have as much funds as possible to develop their platform, I hope they raise as much as possible. And I am convinced that can manage to sell all tokens. The ICO just started and there is still a lot of time left.

As an investor I always hope the hard caps of the project I invest in will be reached. Yes there are more tokens in supply, but in the long run, if the projects hits the hard cap it means more people believe in it, and it will have higher chances to succeed. So for me it's a no brainer, I hope the hard cap will be reached, and the sooner the better.
magisterr
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 854
Merit: 259


Vite


View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:22:27 PM
 #955

How much hard cap here? I understand corretly, that hardcap is around 60 mln usd? why too much?

The hard cap is 6,000,000,000 SVD. Each SVD is equivalent to 0.01 euro, so the hard cap is 60 million euro. Why do you think that a hard cap of 60 million is too much? There have been several successful ICO's who were able to raise more than that, don't see why Savedroid won't be able to reach their hard cap too.

successful for who? Investors or devs? Investors must have a potencial to growing. 10-20 mln - its great amoutn for development.

                                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄
                       ▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀
                ▄▄▄███████████████▀ ▄█
                ███████████████▀▄▄███
            ▄▄▄██████████████▀▄█████
      ▄▄▄█████████████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄█████████████████████ ▄▄███████
▀▀▀██████████████████ ▄▄█████████
      ▀▀▀██████████ ▄▄██████████
            ▀▀██▄▄████████████
                ▀▀▀███████████
                ███▄▄▀▀██████
                ███████▄ ▀▀█
                ██████▀
                █████
                ████
                ███
                ██
                █
VX

 
 
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

 
 
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|                                ▄▄██████▀
                        ▄▄█████████████
                  ████████████████████
      ▄▄██████   ███████████████████▀
▄█████████████   ██████████████████▀
 █████████████   ████████████████▀
  ████████████  ████████████████
   ███████████  ██████████████▀
    █████████   █████████████
     ████████  ████████████▀
     ▀███████  ███████████
      ███████  █████████▀
       ██████ █████████
        █████ ███████▀
         ████ ██████
          ███ ████▀
          ▀██ ███
           ▀███▀
            ▀█
rathaha10
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 434
Merit: 108


CurioInvest [IEO Live]


View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:25:20 PM
 #956

Nearly half of the tokens are sold already. Damn that is fast. Maybe it is for me also the time to buy it, because i think that it will not last long anymore. I just made my account on the Savedroid site.

cryptossi
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 504
Merit: 106


★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!


View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:43:08 PM
 #957

Wow 2.12 Billion Savedroid SVD tokens have now been sold! I knew the Pre-ICO was a success but this main sale feels like its going even better lets keep pushing and promoting so Savedroid can break its hard cap

saltox
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 196
Merit: 10


View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:45:40 PM
 #958

Solid team, great vision, but probably need to reconsider the business model. Apart from that, I think they're great.
Zombie259
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 420
Merit: 11


View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:46:36 PM
 #959

How much hard cap here? I understand corretly, that hardcap is around 60 mln usd? why too much?

The hard cap is 6,000,000,000 SVD. Each SVD is equivalent to 0.01 euro, so the hard cap is 60 million euro. Why do you think that a hard cap of 60 million is too much? There have been several successful ICO's who were able to raise more than that, don't see why Savedroid won't be able to reach their hard cap too.

successful for who? Investors or devs? Investors must have a potencial to growing. 10-20 mln - its great amoutn for development.

I hope successful for the Savedroid Team and for the investors.
There is a lot of potential for growing and they have already a running app with 200k users.
Nathan01
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 658
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr


View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 06:59:33 PM
 #960

Sitting here watching the ico page is just astonishing their already over 2b coins sold, and its moving quite fast. I've actually taken to have the savedroid page open on my second monitor because i find it funny just how fast the millions of tokens keep getting sold, i continue to be impressed how well the demand is keeping up into the coming days. Doesn't appear to be letting up at all lol

The fact that the ICO is moving really fast is great. I know from other projects that I followed, that the number of tokens that get sold is huge right after the start of the ICO and then it drops drastically. It's nice to see, that the money keeps coming in for savedroid.


they have now sold 33% of the tokens in 24h. the whole reservations are now sold, now it is to be seen, how long it takes for the remaining 67%. Of course, it was initially through the reservations very quickly. many had the worry to get no tokens (I had that too :-))
It will be rumored how fast the pre-ico went and how many tokens were sold in the first 24h. that will lead to fomo and then the rest of tokens are gone within a week :-)

The statistic is impressive, approximately 20M € in 24 hours.
In my opinion the ICO is sold out within a week.

Might go a bit longer just due to the size of the hardcap but the fact is its astonishing to hit 20M in 24hr. Some of the other ICO's ive seen with a lot of excitement didn't come close to going this fast LOL! Another 100M tokens gone since i posted earlier today, its seriously comical watching the counter go.

I'd imagine we will see a number of big purchases from whales purchasing up additional bulk coins to shore up their investments considering the popularity of the ICO so far. So we might see some big jumps over the next week

the savedroid system have effectively managed this ICO campaign such that it gives everyone a fair playing chance... i mean i don't like the mention of the big money bully guys aka whales but who am i to complain its just a business though and a fair one is being carried out by savedroid through their reservation policy which is commendable i must say

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 210 »
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!