Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:44:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] savedroid - BITCOIN SAVING MADE EASY!  (Read 55368 times)
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:42:39 PM

Exactly, this is why I'm pretty concerned when I see a new project / start up without the relevent KYC procedure, this doesn't fill investors with confidence, so it's good to see savedroid had already thought of a good procedure and had everything set in place.

Waiting months for something you paid for is a great way to fill investors with confidence, not only that not everyone can dump at the same time! Great way to control the market, "sorry guys kyc is slow"

You are right, it's not optimal that the KYC process takes a lot of time. But how would you solve this problem? The documents of thousands of backers have to be verified, it's just normal that this will take its time. Some other hyped projects (for example UTrust) had the same problem.

Is not actually a problem but a slow phase in every ICO, everyone will surely be verified, is a sure thing, is expected for people to fidget, after all, is their investment but we should also understand that this is done manually and not done by a robot and like i said, is too early to start screaming about it

That's what I meant. It's understandable and just logic that the KYC process is time-consuming. So I don't see a reason why someone is now trying to say that this is something Savedroid should have made better.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:44:05 PM

I already purchased 2000svd tokens and I had a referral tokens of 188,but now I could only see 1846 SVD ONLY. How it can happen

I think this is the 2nd or 3rd person I am seeing here making similar complains, it seems the is something the public is not getting concerning token purchase and I will the team to make a thorough public  explanation on this matter for better understanding
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:53:31 PM

For those who needs the following information

UNSOLD TOKENS WILL BE BURNED!

All purchased and reward tokens will be distributed to your ETH wallet latest shortly after the end of the Main Sale (March 9, 2018).
SVD will also be listed on several exchanges like HitBTC and many more.

The way ICO sale is going on currently, I dont think burning tokens is needed. its more than 15 days left for ICO and already more than 50% tokens already sold.

i have to say i am a fan of token burning. but only if i have enough tokens. and since I've already bought enough svd, a burn is good for my tokens's price:-)

but I would also be happy about a sold out ICO, too, is also good for the price development
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:20:55 PM

All purchased and reward tokens will be distributed to your ETH wallet latest shortly after the end of the Main Sale (March 9, 2018).

The way ICO sale is going on currently, I dont think burning tokens is needed. its more than 15 days left for ICO and already more than 50% tokens already sold.

i have to say i am a fan of token burning. but only if i have enough tokens. and since I've already bought enough svd, a burn is good for my tokens's price:-)

but I would also be happy about a sold out ICO, too, is also good for the price development

That's the best thing when a coin burn is introduced, either way if you are holding the coin you win either way Smiley

I'm pretty confident however it goes, SVD should hopefully reward for holding once it gets the attention.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:21:45 PM

Burning tokens is the best thing to do if there are still tokens left from the sale. It will surely increase the price of the tokens, and there will be more demand later in the future. So after the sale keep on holding ! (If you are a long term investor of course)

cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:38:10 PM

That's the best thing when a coin burn is introduced, either way if you are holding the coin you win either way Smiley

I'm pretty confident however it goes, SVD should hopefully reward for holding once it gets the attention.

It's a fantastic way to increase value, I like it when projects wait a while and then burn the leftover and unwanted tokens.

Does anyone know when Savedroid is planning to burn the tokens, is it immediately after the token sale?

phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 10:34:35 PM

Ok that was seriously the best answer I could have ever amagined lol hands down! I love when they burn the tokens once I’ve got mine LOL!!!

Luckily I think we got ours early and at the rate their going demand is high so burn might not be needed but good to know that they have that option open if needed to decrease supply
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:27:08 PM

Ok that was seriously the best answer I could have ever amagined lol hands down! I love when they burn the tokens once I’ve got mine LOL!!!

Luckily I think we got ours early and at the rate their going demand is high so burn might not be needed but good to know that they have that option open if needed to decrease supply

Savedroid wouldn't burn token i'm certain they will record a total sell out, i do like when tokens are burnt; a date will be set and upon that date the price will definitely increase yielding extra profit
Disconnecting

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:25:37 AM

Savedroid wouldn't burn token i'm certain they will record a total sell out, i do like when tokens are burnt; a date will be set and upon that date the price will definitely increase yielding extra profit

burning unsold tokens is a good way to make the price increase and have a good profit. burning means, smalling the supply, and lesser the supply the better the price. and dont forget it also go together with the development of the project.
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:24:23 AM

LOL you noticed that as well Smiley People always worry about whether coins will be burned or not, but for a successful ICO like this one chances are their won't be anything leftover to be burned! From day 1 it was pretty obvious that SaveDroid was going to finish their ICO way ahead of the cutoff date and hit the hardcap. I mean they were selling millions of tokens every few minutes the first few days lol. I'm pretty confident we'll see the entire allotment soldout, with demand to spare.

From the way it looks at te the moment, there is probably no need to burn tokens, however it is a nice extra to know that your investment wont be inflated due to unsold tokens being put on the exchange.

Exactly. Even if it won't be necessary to burn unsold tokens (because the ICO gets sold-out), it's still an important information that they would burn unsold ones. I, for my part, don't like for example when projects add unsold tokens to a reserve to do a second ICO round. That would stopp me from investing.

Indeed its good to know that unsold token will be burned. Because I have seen some ICO coming with CCO as well and not actually burning the tokens. Unsold tokens actually tells that too many tokens was created than needed.
girib1684

Merit: 11

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:50:53 AM

LOL you noticed that as well Smiley People always worry about whether coins will be burned or not, but for a successful ICO like this one chances are their won't be anything leftover to be burned! From day 1 it was pretty obvious that SaveDroid was going to finish their ICO way ahead of the cutoff date and hit the hardcap. I mean they were selling millions of tokens every few minutes the first few days lol. I'm pretty confident we'll see the entire allotment soldout, with demand to spare.

From the way it looks at te the moment, there is probably no need to burn tokens, however it is a nice extra to know that your investment wont be inflated due to unsold tokens being put on the exchange.

Exactly. Even if it won't be necessary to burn unsold tokens (because the ICO gets sold-out), it's still an important information that they would burn unsold ones. I, for my part, don't like for example when projects add unsold tokens to a reserve to do a second ICO round. That would stopp me from investing.

Indeed its good to know that unsold token will be burned. Because I have seen some ICO coming with CCO as well and not actually burning the tokens. Unsold tokens actually tells that too many tokens was created than needed.
I don't think so they need to be burn unsold Tokens. Because still 15days are still remains and more than 60% tokens already sold. So I guess all tokens will be sold out before ends ICO.
Tradecoin4536

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:51:54 AM

Can anyone help me to have extra income without investment or membership fee tnx
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:32:19 AM

Hardcap is 60 mln euro? Its around 70 mln usd. Can you tell me, why you want so much money? I can't understand.
And can you explaine me, how related AI and cryptocards?
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 06:03:42 AM

I already purchased 2000svd tokens and I had a referral tokens of 188,but now I could only see 1846 SVD ONLY. How it can happen

I think this is the 2nd or 3rd person I am seeing here making similar complains, it seems the is something the public is not getting concerning token purchase and I will the team to make a thorough public  explanation on this matter for better understanding

Notice same too
Savedroid should publicly address these issue. They need to avoid issues like this foe the sake of the investors.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:28:55 AM

Can anyone help me to have extra income without investment or membership fee tnx

an extra income without investment? We all would like to have that, good luck in your search. If you have found something, then please let us know, we all do not want to work anymore :-)
girib1684

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:51:16 AM

Notice same too
Savedroid should publicly address these issue. They need to avoid issues like this foe the sake of the investors.

Yes, Savedroid team have to look in to this kind of issues. Someone have to raise this concern to dev. As I know savedroid project is innocent. But this is something is different. If admin/dev will not take serious about this kind of issue so I guess this will create problems and peoples will stop investing.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:42:37 AM

Notice same too

Yes, Savedroid team have to look in to this kind of issues. Someone have to raise this concern to dev. As I know savedroid project is innocent. But this is something is different. If admin/dev will not take serious about this kind of issue so I guess this will create problems and peoples will stop investing.

Please get in touch with the telegram team, they will look into this for you and get it resolved if its a genuine issue.

Thanks
Anilg

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:04:43 AM

an extra income without investment? We all would like to have that, good luck in your search. If you have found something, then please let us know, we all do not want to work anymore :-)

Everyone is looking for this option. But atleast you have chance to get 100 free SVD. You need to join Savedriod official telegram group. But for good amount of money/return you have to invest in tokens like SVD. But please do your own research as well before investing money in crypto
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 09:18:34 AM

I personally hope it doesn't come to this, it will kill all enthusiasm and spirit of the project cos why do i need to invest now when i know there is the possibility of getting it in the 2nd round.. I am glad savedroid is getting sold out so my confidence is assured.

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:20:07 AM

Notice same too

I am afraid this is now becoming an issue that needs to be fixed urgently as I also saw some one in one social media platform complaining that even the free 100 SVD given as signup bonus also suffered the reduction in quantity
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: